Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-13-2024, 05:40 AM   #3856
Juga

Write following on your chest based on your cup size:

A - "Flat chest slut"
B - "Small titties"
C or D- "Fuckable sex toy"
DD and more - "Fat udders"

Kneel and slap your ass with wooden spoon or similar household item. Number of slaps on each check= your band size. Count the slaps laud and thank for each slap.

Roll 100 sided dice. If you roll more than your band size, edge and roll again. Do it until you roll number lower or equal to your band size.

If you can't take it any more, request alternative punishment in this thread.
Kik: Master_Juga
Juga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 05:41 AM   #3857
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
Sorry, since this has nothing to do with breast size, which is the point of this thread, I’m not doing this one 🤷*♀️
that's true, but it was a bump post.
So everyone can do this as the example:

34D: mean 34 mins with clamps on nipples and D is the third letter so 30 hits on nipples (when clamp time is done)

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 06:00 AM   #3858
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Grab something you can use to connect your nipples and hang a weight from it (clamps on a chain, string tied between your nipples, clothes hanger with clips, etc.) Put it on and hang a water bottle from it. Start to fill the water bottle, as full as you like. Once you've put as much water in it as you want, put your hands behind your head, stick your chest out, and walk around your room. Take as many steps as is necessary such that steps taken times liters of water in the bottle is more than half your band size. (I.e 1/2 * band size / liters = minimum number of steps.) For example, a 36 band and 200 ml would be calculated 0.5 * 36 / 0.2 = 90 steps, but with 650ml would be 0.5 * 36 / 0.65 = 27.7 round to 28 steps.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 06:52 AM   #3859
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Relaxed task for all the clitty subs here:

Choose one of these letters (you can do only one task or you have to beg publicly for do the others one):

A: using the worst tool you can manage, raise each your boob grabbing nipple by nails or teeth clamps. Hit your bottom side of that boob the number related to your breast size. No whimper or scream, no valid hit. we want sore boobs

B: get your breast size and split it in the rounds. for each round, make 20 circles on your clit with an ice cube then hit your clit with a wooden spoon or similar. No scream or whimper, no valid hit. if you close the legs, you have to repeat the hit twice. we want a swollen clit for you

C: roll a number between 2 and 4 then multiply the number with the breast size. the result will be the number of sloppy deepthroats you have to execute (dno't suck it). On knees and dildo on vertical surface. Clamps on nipples and optional clamp on clit too. hands on back. one deepthroat every 5 secs and hold it for 2 seconds. Tears are mandatory. we want you as a nice fluffer.

Enjoy and report!

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 10:48 AM   #3860
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonEquinox View Post
Here comes an "easy" one for the weekend. All the girls who are still in, will have to do corner time. Your breast size determines how much time you'll have to spend in the corner.

Time: breast size = minutes of corner time

The bigger, the longer you have to stay.

Not it comes to cup size. This will determine how you'll spend your corner time.

A and B: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor with legs spread, nose touching the wall, hands behind your head, wearing clamps on each nipple and your clit, set a hidden stopwatch but no alarm clock. For every minute you stop early, it's 10 slaps to each breast in addition. If you finish later, it's fine and no extra consequences apply.

C: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor, nose touching the wall, hands behind your head, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.

D: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor, nose touching the wall, hands behind your back, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.

DD and above: Fully naked, standing with legs spread, hands behind your back, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.
Done. 38 minutes naked (except for the ballet boots locked on). Put my worst clamps on and stood in the corner with hands cuffed behind my back. It is very difficult to stand in place in the ballet shoes so i was really wobbly. Nipples were plenty sore by the end and of course even worse taking the clamps off. Since i am locked in chastity, there is no “finishing”. Let me know if you want me to do something else.

Thank you for the task! 🥰🥰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juga View Post

A - "Flat chest slut"
B - "Small titties"

Kneel and slap your ass with wooden spoon or similar household item. Number of slaps on each check= your band size. Count the slaps laud and thank for each slap.

Roll 100 sided dice. If you roll more than your band size, edge and roll again. Do it until you roll number lower or equal to your band size.

Have “Fat udders” on chest, one word just above each udder. Can’t edge, chastity, so can’t do the rest as given. Let me know! 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Feb 8, 2039
Wearing my largest plug until May 11

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 02:47 PM   #3861
Sluttysue

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post

34D: mean 34 mins with clamps on nipples and D is the third letter so 30 hits on nipples (when clamp time is done)
38 minutes with my heavy duty sharp clamps (did the next one while wearing these). Now i came to the confusing part (easy for a bimbo like me). Isn’t D the 4th letter? (1 is A, 2 is B, 3 is C, 4 is D?). Then i have DD. So is that the 4th letter twice? I decided to error on the side of overkill. So i did 40 hits to each nipple. They were of course really tender from the clamps. Used a wooden spoon and hit as hard as i could. The early ones were bad, but it got so much worse as i continued. Managed to get through it with just some yelping. They will be sore for awhile!!

Thsnk you for the task! 🥰🥰🥰

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Grab something you can use to connect your nipples and hang a weight from it (clamps on a chain, string tied between your nipples, clothes hanger with clips, etc.) Put it on and hang a water bottle from it. Start to fill the water bottle, as full as you like. Once you've put as much water in it as you want, put your hands behind your head, stick your chest out, and walk around your room. Take as many steps as is necessary such that steps taken times liters of water in the bottle is more than half your band size. (I.e 1/2 * band size / liters = minimum number of steps.) For example, a 36 band and 200 ml would be calculated 0.5 * 36 / 0.2 = 90 steps, but with 650ml would be 0.5 * 36 / 0.65 = 27.7 round to 28 steps.
Used a 1 liter bottle filled. 38 * .5 = 19 / 1= 19 steps. Hands behind head, chest out, took the 19 steps. No problems.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post

Choose one of these letters (you can do only one task or you have to beg publicly for do the others one):

A: using the worst tool you can manage, raise each your boob grabbing nipple by nails or teeth clamps. Hit your bottom side of that boob the number related to your breast size. No whimper or scream, no valid hit. we want sore boobs

B: get your breast size and split it in the rounds. for each round, make 20 circles on your clit with an ice cube then hit your clit with a wooden spoon or similar. No scream or whimper, no valid hit. if you close the legs, you have to repeat the hit twice. we want a swollen clit for you

C: roll a number between 2 and 4 then multiply the number with the breast size. the result will be the number of sloppy deepthroats you have to execute (dno't suck it). On knees and dildo on vertical surface. Clamps on nipples and optional clamp on clit too. hands on back. one deepthroat every 5 secs and hold it for 2 seconds. Tears are mandatory. we want you as a nice fluffer.

Enjoy and report!

Mark
Chose C. My number was 3 so 114 deepthroats. Holding it for 2 seconds means 3 seconds to get it in, out and get a breath. That was a challenge! So the same heavy duty sharp clamps, 10” long 1-1/2” wide dildo, hands behind my back and a 5 second metronome. Found one that ran for 10 minutes, so i used that and did 30 extra seconds. I had to guess at the 2 second hold. Given the daily practice i already do, was hoping to be able to handle this.

Right from the start, it was clear how hard this would be. Yes i had time to breathe, but it was just the beginning. Only took maybe a couple minutes to be drooling and not much longer to be fighting gagging. The gag reflex brought tears to my eyes. My training did help. I was able to mostly control the gagging and keep going in spite of only getting shallow breaths. I did at least a couple extras before i realized the metronome ended.

Once done, i coughed and gagged and almost vomitted. Drool all over, nipples sore, me out of breath.

Thank you for the task. 🥰🥰

50ish, bi FEMALE BIMBO whore 38DD

Locked in chastity until at least Feb 8, 2039
Wearing my largest plug until May 11

Hypnotic triggers to use on me

kik skankysue
Discord skankysue1

KIK PM Attack
KIK Ask a truth

Likes and Limits , Toys, Rules, PM Dares, Humiliation Survey
Sluttysue is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sluttysue for this post:
Old 04-14-2024, 12:05 AM   #3862
PainSlutSylvir

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonEquinox View Post
Here comes an "easy" one for the weekend. All the girls who are still in, will have to do corner time. Your breast size determines how much time you'll have to spend in the corner.

Time: breast size = minutes of corner time

The bigger, the longer you have to stay.

Not it comes to cup size. This will determine how you'll spend your corner time.

A and B: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor with legs spread, nose touching the wall, hands behind your head, wearing clamps on each nipple and your clit, set a hidden stopwatch but no alarm clock. For every minute you stop early, it's 10 slaps to each breast in addition. If you finish later, it's fine and no extra consequences apply.

C: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor, nose touching the wall, hands behind your head, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.

D: Fully naked, kneeling on the floor, nose touching the wall, hands behind your back, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.

DD and above: Fully naked, standing with legs spread, hands behind your back, wearing clamps on each nipple, set a timer and finish when your time is up.
'Corner time' is to close to a ddlg thing, which is a limit. Feel free to dm or post here an alternative. I'm a 34dd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juga View Post

A - "Flat chest slut"
B - "Small titties"

Going to have to request an alternative. Body writing isn't feasible due to work and spanking myself does nothing other than leave me wearing pants in amazing weather (it's finally warm here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post

34 minutes with my harshest clamps was fun. Since d is the 4th size, and dd is basically e, which is the 5th size...50 hits to the nipples, so 25 on each. I opted for a wet wooden paddle, sets of 5, hard and fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_E360 View Post
Being American, and not having any water bottles around, I made some modifications. I attached a Mason jar to my sturdiest chained clamps. Filled it as full as I could handle, rolled a d30 for 22. After everything else, this was far harder than I thought it would be. If my modifications aren't up to part feel free to send an alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post

Enjoy and report!

Mark
I opted for B. My nipples needed a break (they were clamped with my favorite clamps) and c isn't gonna happen. 34 rounds. I used small round ice cubes, started with a dry spoon, and did the only logical thing I could think of with the ice after each round, stuffed it in my pussy as my ass has been plugged through all the tasks tonight. 46 hits total, most of the double hits were towards the end while the spoon was wet.

Likes: pain.... lots. Nipple torture, clit torture, clamps, wax, creative ways to brings tears to my eyes.

Limits: pictures, piss play, scat, a2m, wedgies, anything ddlg related, bodywriting, needles, drawing blood, permanent, public, blackmail.

Toys: tons. Clamps, plugs, dildos, household items.
PainSlutSylvir is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PainSlutSylvir for this post:
Old 04-15-2024, 01:54 PM   #3863
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SxY25Grl View Post
My bra size is 36DD
Attach a clothespin to each nipple. Set a timer for 36 minutes, if you make it to the end of your time great. For each minute you are unable to complete you must smack your tits with a ruler.

Looking forward to your report.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, breast size