Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-16-2020, 07:45 AM   #451
Brobot 9000
Account Banned

EDIT: Post made by mistake. Please ignore.

Likes Mental Feminization, Denial, Edging, Hypnosis, Ruined Os, Bondage, Messy, Transformations, Pet Play, Freezing-in-place

Dislikes Cum Eating, Light Pain, Light Breathplay, Line-Writing, Wedgies, Pee (No Drinking)

Like But Can't Do Crossdressing, Chastity, Anal, Sex Toys,

Limits Anything not listed above, lazy dares

Last edited by Brobot 9000; 07-16-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Brobot 9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:34 AM   #452
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Your dare starts once you're in a double diaper and have messed yourself. In order to earn a change however you must complete each of the following tasks:
1. Drink three litres of liquid (space it out safely)
2. Have a large pizza delivered to your house and answer the door to the delivery guy
3. Eat the large pizza and two jars of baby food
4. Beaten another person in Battleships - your opponent must also be in a diaper during the game!
5. Upload photo proof as best you can that you have completed everything to an album on Getdare.
After you have finished all five tasks you may finally change out of your stinky, stinky, diaper
Have fun, poopybutt!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 08-02-2020, 01:16 PM   #453
the_diaper_darer

For the next month you will be dressing as a baby girl; fully dressed at home, but just a diaper, bra, and stockings while out. But being a girl isn’t the only issue for the month. Unfortunately you forgot to buy more diapers, so you’re on your last diaper(put all your diapers aside except the one you’re wearing now, and any extra layers you decide to wear). Sadly you won’t be able to get any diapers until tomorrow, meaning you’ll be stuck in that diaper for 24 hours! Start the dare as soon as you wake up(you can take your morning pee in the toilet if you’d like, unless you’re super daring), which means you’ll have to spend the night in super wet(hopefully messy hehe) diapers! When you wake up the next day, go to a pharmacy or somewhere in person to buy diapers in your super full diaper. Make sure the cashier knows you’re in desperate need of a diaper change. When you get home, keep any stash you may have had previously to the side, you’re only allowed to wear diapers from this new pack for the rest of the month, no buying more, and you’re only allowed to buy one, so make sure it’s got plenty of diapers. Good luck!

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 10:43 AM   #454
Klickfoot

Going to make this a shorter one (in terms of length) but quite involved. Before beginning wait until at least your bladder is pretty full (you don't need to be bursting, but definitely feel the need to go)

You're going to diaper up with as many diapers as you want. You'll need to spend 12 hours in diapers total but it accumulates for each diaper worn (so wearing two diapers means 6 hours, three diapers is 4 hours, etc.). During this time you must wear and use your diapers for everything. Additionally, every half hour you must drink a [normal] glass of water (if this is too much for you cut it back to the max you feel comfortable with).
You can't change out until the time is up (so 1 diaper may or may not be risky for you). If it begins you leak you can add an additional diaper outside (but it won't count for time purposes).

If for some reason you can't complete the dare you are to try again with 12 hours as the time. If you fail again try again with 14 hours. If you fail a third time I can give you a punishment (that won't be fun).
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 04:34 PM   #455
noob37

Cut 2 bananas in half and insert all 4 halves up your butt. Put on a thick diaper and go about your day. You must go out shopping or grab food once diapered and must stay at that location for at least an hour. You can’t change until after you’ve messed and can only be done in a public bathroom.

Going out hiking tomorrow so something with that please.

Pm me diaper slave and I’ll spend the day diapered while having your usernames little baby written on the front of my diapers, will also send pic proof
Pm me tasty and ill taste my cum
noob37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 08:57 AM   #456
TheDiaperedDevil

Oh those are some liberal limits.

For the next fortnight you're going to go to be wearing a single diaper to bed. This will be the same diaper every night. I'm not expecting you to use it for anything...except cum.

If you want to orgasm during the next fortnight you'll be wearing your diaper and cumming in it. No orgasming allowed outside the diaper.

I would advise you dont tape it up until the fortnight is over (wear plastic panties to keep it in place every night, plain panties if you dont have plastic and boring underwear if you dont have that).

At the end of the fortnight you'll be left with a gross cum and sweat filled diaper. You'll now have a choice...you are going to masturbate until your orgasm one more time - you can either cum into the diaper again and wear it for 24 hours with no changes allowed, or swallow it after collecting it in a shot glass, waiting 5 minutes and wetting yourself (with the diaper on obviously).
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 09:51 AM   #457
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Whenever you're at home this weekend you must wear a diaper and keep well hydrated with at least a glass of water every hour. Roll a d6 to determine how many fresh diapers you're allowed to use over the weekend. Every time before you change roll a d6, if even you must spank yourself 20 times, if odd you must be in chastity for the rest of the day. If you run out of diapers from your first d6 roll and want to change again you must do this dare again next weekend.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 11:28 PM   #458
diaperboybcn29

You must diaper up drink 2 liters and wait 2 hours. Once your 2 hours are up, you must call and order some takeaway food to be delivered at your home. You must answer the door in just your diaper and a t shirt (not long enough to cover your whole diaper). If you were able to keep your diaper dry you might save some further embarrassment lol

Not my cup of tea: Messy diapers, anal play

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

kik: diaperboybcn29
diaperboybcn29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 05:13 AM   #459
TheReborn

Pee so that your bladder is completely empty. Now set a random number generator for between 30 and 120. That number is how many minutes you have to, using only your pee, get your diaper to leak completely.

If you succeed, you can change into a clean diaper at home but then have to go to a store in tight pants and to buy some more diapers.

If you fail to leak, you have to cut slits in the first diaper and put another one over the top. Now not only do you have to go and buy more diapers but you must also ask if there is a restroom available so you can change yourself.

Good luck!

-----

I am going for a walk in the woods tomorrow, so if anyone has anything involving that I would appreciate it.

Limits: Anal, Pain, Permanent, Lasts longer than the week, poop and drinking/eating bodily fluids.

27/UK

<3<3<3
TheReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 09:40 AM   #460
TheDiaperedDevil

If you go down in the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today, you'd better go in disguise
For every bear that ever there was will gather there for certain
Because today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic

Well if anyone does follow you into the woods i'm sure they will be in for a surprise.

You're going to double diaper up after drinking at least 2l of water before your trip to the woods (goes without saying that peeing outside your diaper is off limits).

Now for your disguise - You're going to bring with you the most childish dress you can find, knee high socks, womens shoes, a bib, a wig with pig tails and a full makeup kit. You're also going to bring a picnic which must contain 2 jars of baby food and a baby bottle/sippy cup filled with milk, in addition to a stuffed teddy bear. You'll probably need something to sit on.

Now here's the catch...you'll start your walk probably already needing to pee (after the 2l of water). However, the second you start peeing you'll have to begin your picnic within 10m of where you're standing. The picnic is more of an event than just sitting down and eating your food. When the 'picnic' starts you will...:

- immediately dress yourself up in your girly baby clothes (all items mentioned must be worn)
- set up your picnic with your teddy as a partner
- sit your diapered butt down and began to eat/drink the entire contents of your picnic

At some point throughout all of this you will have to load the song "teddy bears picnic" on your phone (by Bing Crossby) and play it on max volume.

I really hope you're good at holding it and can find somewhere off the beaten track.

*Appreciate you may not have all the items listed, but find substitutes if you dont have anything.
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 06:18 AM   #461
Andrew456

our thing to do is to give yourself a 1 liter enema consisting of ice water and tobasco sauce. enjoy your enema because you have to hold it for an hour before you can diaper up and release it. i hope you make it because if you do you don't get any extra things. if you don't make it and mess your undies well give yourself a nice wedgie in your undies to smear it around and then put a diaper over it. you are to use the diaper 5 more times both pee and poop before you can remove the diaper.after you finish your required 5 pees and poops you are to remove the diaper and leave it in your room for two days so it stinks up your room. if the smell is to bad by the end of the first day you may remove it. but if it doesn't it has to stay atleast the two days.have fun and enjoy*

Kinks / Intressts: Diapers, Controll, Crossdressing, scat and piss

Limits: Illegal, Spending alot of Money, Hurting me or my reputation, sounding, Public, Showing my face at the beginning.

I want to get more comfortable with my kinks and also explore new ones.

Male 19 and from Europe. gay and not in a Relationship.

Kik: Andrewwitner
Andrew456 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Andrew456 for this post:
Old 11-06-2020, 11:52 PM   #462
diaperboybcn29

Put on your chastity cage drink 2 liters of water and wait 1 hour. Once an hour has passed (during which the toilet is off limits) diaper up thickly and put on some sexy lingerie that doesn't cover completely your diaper. Then, go online into dirtyroulette,com and show yourself to the world for 2 hours. During that time, you must drink a glass of water each 20 minutes and you must be a complying sissy, doing anything anyone asks you to. Obviously, you don't need to show face. You also have to send me pic proof through kik

Hard Limits - Pee drinking, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT

Old 11-08-2020, 06:55 AM   #463
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 3L of water in the two hours before starting You must spend the next 24 hours in diapers. Be sure to stay well hydrated and drink a large glass of water at least every half hour while you're awake.
Sounds simple right? But each time you change you must add another diaper layer (so the first time you change its into a double diaper, the second time its into a triple diaper, etc), AND to make it even harder, each time you change you must do it further and further from your house: your first change must be at least 1 mile from where you live, your second at least 2 miles from where you live, and so on. Have fun waddling!

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 09:21 PM   #464
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

Anytime you're out in public you must be wearing a diaper until you've used an entire pack. If you're diapered at home, those come from a separate pack and don't count towards this dare. You may wear multiple diapers to finish faster, but you'll be more noticeable.

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 03:42 AM   #465
diaperboybcn29

Drink 2 liters of water and insert a suppository one hour prior to starting. You must hold everything during that hour. Once your hour is up, put on a diaper and some sexy female lingerie over it. You obviously have to wear your chastity cage as well. When you are dressed, you must go into omegle or dirtyroulette and stay on cam for 2 hours. During those 2 hours, you must comply with any request from anyone, and each time you use your diaper you must declare it loudly for your viewer to know. You don't have to show your face on cam, but of course your body must be in view. Once your 2 hours are up, you are free and can change. Good luck

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, diaper, enema, pee, poo