Old 06-15-2021, 07:46 PM   #31
sharkey6910
getDare Sweetheart

Here's a simple one. Roll a dice and add 1. For that many days:
- You are required to wear a skirt or dress when out
- You are forbidden from wearing panties
- You must always have your bare butt in direct contact with whatever you are sitting on (this of course necessitates a short / flowy enough skirt or dress)

You may change skirts or dresses as much as required for the duration of the dare, but when you do so they must only get shorter (measured by the amount of leg exposed in a standing position) - so choose your first clothing carefully.

I also think you may enjoy my quiz - you can find the link in my signature.
sharkey6910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 06:05 AM   #32
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
A simpler one to do in a store is to get changed but 'accidentally' leave the curtain partially open.

And the old classic of tucking your skirt into the back of your panties when coming out of changing rooms or toilets.
A more daring version of that one is to not wear any underwear and tuck the back of your skirt into the waistband or a belt.
I pretty much leave the curtain open every time I get dressed now. Haven't been caught yet haha.

I'm not too sure about the other ones sorry
Silver Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 07:05 AM   #33
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Go to a local park/forest for a walk, wearing only a light summer dress and footwear.

Somewhere along your walk find a quiet (but not hidden) spot. Look around to see if there's nobody around. When you've made sure to be alone take off the dress, step at least 10 steps away from the dress to take a nude selfie. Do a slow 360 spin before walking back to get dressed. The selfie will be your wallpaper for the next week.
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 05:16 AM   #34
Silver Ann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
Go to a local park/forest for a walk, wearing only a light summer dress and footwear.

Somewhere along your walk find a quiet (but not hidden) spot. Look around to see if there's nobody around. When you've made sure to be alone take off the dress, step at least 10 steps away from the dress to take a nude selfie. Do a slow 360 spin before walking back to get dressed. The selfie will be your wallpaper for the next week.
Did this one after another dare I did at a park. It was raining so thankfully not many people were around. Since no one was at the park I decided to be brave and did it right in the middle of the park. I stripped, walked away from my dress and took the pic before quickly going to redress myself. Got it as my wallpaper now.

Great fun quick dare to do. Thanks very much
Old 06-20-2021, 01:05 AM   #35
Silver Ann

Thinking about doing kne of those dares where I leave my house naked and have to collect a key. Let me know what I should do. Thanks all
Old 06-20-2021, 03:32 AM   #36
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ann View Post
Thinking about doing kne of those dares where I leave my house naked and have to collect a key. Let me know what I should do. Thanks all
How about hiding your spare key a couple of miles away, undressing at home and locking yourself out forced to collect the spare?
I think you should roll a dice to see how many miles away, and another one for finding out in which direction: 1: north; 2: east; 3: south; 4: west; 5: same direction as nearest park; 6: same direction as nearest post office
If extra daring, roll 2 dice for distance

Hope you make some interesting rolls
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 04:57 AM   #37
Gutterpunk
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ann View Post
Got something for you along these lines:

Get the following items and head to the park/forest:
- a bag with zipper
- a padlock that can go through the zipper of the bag (make sure you leave the spare key just outside of your home)
-1 6-sided dice

Go to the park/forest, close your eyes and drop the key somewhere of the side of the path.
Now roll the dice twice and add both rolls, this is how many minutes you must walk away from the key.
Strip naked, put everything but your shoes in the bag and lock the bag with the padlock.
Now walk back to where you dropped the key. See if you an find the key, if not you'll have to walk home naked to retrieve the spare key before you can get dressed or go inside.

Have fun
Gutterpunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk