Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-05-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
MercilessDomme

Female 36/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

36/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

This is an ad with a difference.
I am not going to talk about likes and limits, fantasies that we want fulfilled, or any specifics of BDSM. That can come later, when we enter serious discussion. Instead I am going to focus on some other things that are more important. I've being playing online for a long time and I've worked out some things through (often bad) experience.

In order for a mistress/slave online relationship to work, there are minimum criteria that must be met: compatibility, expectations, access and feedback.

* Compatibility

Without compatibility, the whole thing collapses quickly. I can't work with people whose requirements do not match mine. In the past, when I've met a great girl, I've compromised my needs to suit. I've found that it doesn't work. There is a sweet girl, still active on this site, who knows about this...

Many people who say they want a long-term relationship are just playing around, or are completely new and don't really know what they want. I enjoy introducing girls to BDSM. But it is a lot of work - hours of chatting and emails. Most of the payoff for me comes later, when I have them under my control. So, I do not want flighty girls who won't stay awhile. Unfortunately, they are common.

I would like to build a long-term relationship, which in an online context means a few months at the very least. It will not be based on friendship or having anything in common except for our mutual complimentary needs. I will be very dominant, and you, very submissive. There is no need for you to be a lesbian or even bisexual - you just need the desire to serve.

* Expectatons

My needs are to exercise control; to dominate you. Therefore, you must have a need to be controlled and dominated; or it just won't work. My expectation is to give you commands and have you follow them. If your expectation is that you will only get commands to do things that you want to do, then we are going to have problems. Sometimes, you are going to be doing things that you don't want to.

To be my slave, you will have to make yourself vulnerable to me, to a certain extent, through your words and deeds. That is a large part of the mistress/slave dynamic.
I will explore your history. I will take control of some aspects of your life. I will use you for my pleasure. I will punish you when you displease me. I would like to include physical controls and tasks, and the exploring of fantasies through writing and roleplay. I am also partial to humiliation and degradation, if the slave is that way inclined. Prior to beginning, we will be discussing the nature of these things in enough depth to ensure that we have a good understanding of our roles.

A webcam is not required. I don't have one myself. They are not necessary if the slave is honest, and I know a lot of people are scared of them. That said, they do make some things much better, especially for punishments. I do like pictures for confirmation. They show that the slave is complying correctly. So a camera is a big advantage.

* Access

Slavery needs to be a significant part of your life, not just a once-a-week titillation for half-an-hour. I am in Australia and active in the evenings (also daytimes at the moment). So, for chatting, you need to be available then, hopefully at least twice a week. Ideally, there will be offline tasks too. Regardless, you should expect to be in email contact every day. Perhaps surprisingly though, it can work mainly though email.
You need your own computer with internet access, and your own room with a lockable door.

* Feedback

The worst problem I have had in the past is not meeting enough of the slave's needs, and not knowing it until too late. You will have to give me feedback, in separate out-of-role emails, informing me of my failings. I realise that this lessens the dominant's posture, but I also think its essential for a healthy relationship.

* Conclusion

I am 36, married and obese. If any of those put you off, so be it.
You are female, and over 18. That is the only requirement. Fat/thin, black/white, old/young, novice/veteran; I don't mind. We are mainly playing a headgame after all.

Please don't be timid if you have any interest in talking to me. Despite some of my more acerbic posts, I'm pretty approachable. You are entitled to be treated as an equal until we begin 'playing'. I commit to answering all replies (politely, unless they are utter drivel).
The following 11 users say Thank You to MercilessDomme for this post:
Old 02-05-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
softeyes
Account Banned

Dialog

amazing post, i hope you find what you seek at last.

EDIT : read the post title GUYS, "36/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A vampire, it's like a walrus, but awesome.
I am NOT a fairy | I'm a kitty, yo |

Last edited by softeyes; 02-05-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
slutyslave

hey misstress you have a really wonderful ad i am really intrested in being your slave
Old 02-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #4
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

Thumbs up

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING ad! I wish you the very best of luck!

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
Old 02-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #5
Rallusoi

Smile

This is one of the best posts I have encountered. It details the attitudes, expectations of both sides, and informs a person of waht you are looking for in the most efficient manner. I am glad to know that you are continuing your search. I wish you the best.
Old 02-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #6
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I just have to say your ad is amazing, one of very few.
It's nice to see one well written and well set out.
Also, this is me slyly bumping it

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 02-09-2010, 02:29 PM   #7
trythis

i am male 21.. i like ur attitude for ur slave.. i wish to ur kind of master.. i can fulfill all ur demands.. only problem is that u need a female and i am not..
please consider me.. i have been slave before and i am ready for it again..
Old 02-09-2010, 02:40 PM   #8
Zuzanna

Very good post indeed. Wish you luck.

Advertisements
Kink Talk