Old 07-21-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
uzaho

Talking Swimming/Changing Dare

I stole this dice dare from someone else (I can't remember who!) and made some modifications. I liked the idea but wanted to make it a little longer and more interesting.

The Next Time You Go Swimming...

Walk into the locker room. Find a seat/bench that is...

1: Next to the largest group of people you can find
2: Wet
3: Close to the entrance
4: Dry
5: As far away from the entrance as possible.
6: Not being used

--------------------------------

[Guys:] You start to change before realizing you need a locker! Before you can find a locker you must be...

1: Topless
2: Naked
3: Wearing only underwear
4: Naked
5: Bottomless (Socks And Shoes Optional)
6: Naked

[Girls:] You start to change before realizing you need a locker! Before you can find a locker you must be...

1: Wearing only bra and panties
3: Wearing only your panties
5: Topless
6: Bottomless (Socks And Shoes Optional)

------------------------------------

Now you need to choose a locker. Find a locker that is...

1: Close to the showers
2: Close to the entrance
3: Far away from you. Place everything you're not wearing into the locker, then walk back to where you started. Finish undressing then walk back naked to your locker.
4: Above, below, or next to someone currently changing
5: Nearby. Place all of your belongings (including whatever else you're wearing) inside. But you now realize you don't like this locker. Move your stuff to a locker either 3-D6s away or in a different aisle, but you may only move one item at a time (e.g. first towel, then shirt, pants, sock, sock, swimsuit and bag)
6: Far away from you, but leave your stuff behind to find it. When you find one, remove everything else you're wearing and place it inside to claim it, then walk back naked to pickup the rest of your stuff.

Now that you've found one, you can only lock your locker once you are...

2: Fully Changed and Ready To Swim!
3: Naked
4: Bottomless
5: Fully Changed and Ready To Swim!
6: Naked and warmed up: Walk two laps up and down your aisle, followed by 10 jumping jacks, 10 situps, and 10 pushups.

Now put on your swimware (if you haven't yet) and enjoy your swim!

-----------------------------------------

DOUBLE DARE BONUS (optional)

For the extra daring, how about something poolside?

1: Looks like you forgot your swimsuit! You can't wear something you forgot to pack, so swim in your underwear instead.
2: You don't want to get cold while swimming. Wear your underwear under your swimsuit and stuff your socks inside somewhere for good measure! (gals, this includes bra too! If you can't/don't wear your bra then you cannot wear it the rest of the day. Socks can go in top or bottoms)
3: Remove your swimsuit bottoms on one side of the pool. Swim to the other side before putting them back on.
4: You must pee in the pool (as if you weren't going to...) two times, or once outside of the pool, before you can leave. However, you have to pee while sitting and NOT through your swimsuit.
5: Girls, wear a shirt instead of your swim top. Guys, do the same, but undies instead of swim bottoms.
6: If there is a long slide available then slide! But drop your swimsuit bottoms to your knees on your way down. If no slide, flip them inside out while in the pool then jump dramatically off a diving board. You can flip them back after.

When you are done swimming, it's time for a shower! You must shower...

1: Naked
3: In your swimsuit
5: Naked
6: In your swimsuit

---------------------------------------

You start to shower, but you should be thorough, so roll twice for this one. You cannot stop showering until...

1: You spin around 20 times naked
2: More than 20 people leave/enter from the "pool" door (could be easy, could be hard)
3: You have worn your swimsuit every way possible; backwards (tops and bottoms), inside-out, normal and "birthday suit" at least 15 seconds each in any order
4: You convince someone to wash your back
5: You have masturbated for 30 seconds OR shoved your thumb up your butt for one minute
6: You have exercised for one minute (jumping jacks, run in place... mix it up)

[Guys:] Once you're done with your shower, how will you walk back to your locker?

2: Hands over crotch only
3: Naked and proud; drop your suit/towel at your locker, then walk past several people changing and back
4: Wearing a towel
5: Hold towel, cover front only
6: Towel resting over one shoulder; you cannot hold it.

[Girls:] Once you're done with your shower, how will you walk back to your locker?

1: Hand-bra only
3: Naked and proud; drop your suit/towel at your locker, then walk past several people changing and back
5: Wearing a towel around your waist

You're now in front of your locker. You can dry yourself, but this adventure isn't over yet. Roll for your final two tasks. Perform them in the order you prefer, but remain just as you are from the shower; Don't change into or out of anything just yet unless your dare says otherwise... (Make sure to pack any necessary items)

Reroll if you get a task more than once. Also, if you roll doubles (e.g. 4 + 4) perform that dare then roll for yet another task.

2: Walk down every row of lockers naked before returning to yours; no covering, no shame!
3: Perform leg and arm stretches for one minute
4: You're not clean enough! Walk back to the showers naked and shower for another D6 minutes.
5: When you change, after removing/wearing any article (towel, socks, etc) you must stretch for 15 seconds; try a different stretch every time.
6: Wearing ONLY a towel, walk back to the pool. Walk all the way around the pool as close to the edge as possible. Pretend to look for something you lost. You cannot hold or adjust your towel; Walk naturally. If it falls off you can put it back on, but you still must finish your walk.
7. Wearing ONLY a towel, walk back to the pool. Jump into the deep end while wearing your towel. Then head back to the locker room.
8. Walk naked to a bathroom or change stall. Masturbate to completion then walk back to your locker.
9. When you change, get naked, collect your clothes, then walk to a different row of lockers. Put on one piece of clothing in that row then move to the next. Do not repeat rows. If you run out of new rows before you're dressed, you cannot wear anything left over (including footwear) so choose your clothing wisely!
10. You must shower for 10 seconds in your underwear before changing. Make one full turn. You cannot towel off; just get dressed.
11. Find a sink and do your hair/makeup and brush your teeth
12. Strike up a conversation with someone; you have to achieve eye contact while facing them fully nude

You should be ready to get dressed now. But after swimming, all of those clothes are so bothersome. There has to be something more we can do...

1: Go commando (just on bottom)
2: Randomly choose one item you wore into the change room; you cannot put that on until after you have left
3: Get dressed from the bottom up: First socks & shoes (yes, shoes), then underwear & pants, then bra/top(s) & jacket (you can kick off your shoes if your pants can't get over them, but you must be wearing at least one of them at all times)
4: Dress normally, but without your underwear. Try to get your underwear into someone else's locker and walk away. Whether you try to get them back is up to you.
5: Rambo Commando - NO undergarments, only one layer of clothing (eg. shirt and shorts)
6: Dress normally. Then roll the dice and remove whatever you roll:
  1. Any underwear
  2. Top (shirt, sweater, etc)
  3. Jacket (includes hoodies)
  4. Bottoms (pants, shorts, etc)
  5. Socks
  6. Roll again, but roll twice
If you feel that whatever you lost leaves you too "exposed", your swimsuit is still available. It may not be socially acceptable to walk around in a bra, but a bikini top is just fine!

Now finish your business and head home. You've probably had an eventful day!

Last edited by uzaho; 07-22-2012 at 12:10 AM.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:39 PM   #2
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Nice

I really like this dare... Definitely going to try this out...
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:22 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I work as a life guard at a pool andthatwould be pretty awesome If someone actually did that
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #4
Dicklicker

This is soooo good!!
Dicklicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
Nylarphotep

I have been fantasizing about this dare for quite some time but I'm afraid I will never do it because a. I'm a guy and it's kind of weird (I've mostly been fantasizing about a girl doing it) and b. I never go to pools by myself because I am too young to drive.
Nylarphotep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:49 AM   #6
PuppySub

I probably would try this dare...if my city actually got a public swimming pool.
Pm me the best dare you can think off. It can implement anything. if your dare is really really awesome i will reply the message. Then, i`ll take a photo of myself and i will wear whatever the best dare`s author will tell me to. He will recive the picture.

Likes: Anal, toys, bondage, soft pain, easy public and long term.
Dislikes: Pee, messy, enema, crossdressing.
Limits: Social suicide, scar, too much pain.
PuppySub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
daredare1

I do believe this was mine, but this is better to be honest :')

dislikes: family, public, illegal, social, anal destruction

24/M/UK
daredare1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #8
dinkydong

Okay i did this dare today i rolled the dice for each section before i set off and wrote down each instruction in order so i wasn't wasting time reading as i went along these are my results

1) 6 not being used

2) 2 naked

3) Above someone changing

4) 3 Naked it locks when you close it and i left the key inside ooops had to go and get an attendant to open it for me

I didn't do the optional it was really busy

5) 1 Naked

6) 2 Didn't take too long maybe 10 minutes and 5 jerked off for 30 seconds

7) 6 Towel resting over right shoulder

8) 4+12 i went back into the shower and showered for another 6 minutes then walked back to my locker with the towel resting on my shoulder, there was a guy sitting on the bench opposite my locker so i talked to him about the temperature of the pool he was sat down and i was stood but i made eye contact once!

9) 4 I got dressed left my jock off when i was dressed and screwed my jock up into my hand i looked around and a guy at the end of the row had just come in and was getting undressed his locker was open and he had put his shirt, shoes and jeans in the locker already so i walked towards him, he turned away from his locker to remove his underwear so i walked behind him and threw my jock in his locker and walked to the door. I looked back as he threw his underwear in and closed the door (they were his now ha ha)

This has been an awesome dare thank you i hope i did it to your satisfaction i will do it again and throw for new numbers. If you have anymore locker room dares i swim twice a week and go to the gym 4 times so i can do plenty ha ha!

If anyone wants to throw for me, post my numbers on here and i will either post or pm you the results Do the optional throw too and if it is quieter than today i will do that one too!

LIKES AND LIMITS http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68746

Every morning i wake up i have to http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68759 Until 31/12/13

Every time i get a pm! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68744

I have to let anyone with a dick bigger than mine, hurt my cock and balls if they wish. PM for size

Toys:
See list
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....6&postcount=58

Items list http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=11337

Last edited by dinkydong; 09-14-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Thought of something else
dinkydong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:33 PM   #9
kingsam

Was dared to do it later today. Here´s my roll.

6 -Not being used

You start to change before realizing you need a locker! Before you can find a locker you must be...
3- Wearing only underwear

4- Above, below, or next to someone currently changing

2- Fully Changed and Ready To Swim!

4- Naked

You cannot stop showering until...
2- More than 20 people leave/enter from the "pool" door (could be easy, could be hard)
5- You have masturbated for 30 seconds OR shoved your thumb up your butt for one minute

Once you're done with your shower, how will you walk back to your locker?
6- Towel resting over one shoulder; you cannot hold it

You're now in front of your locker. You can dry yourself, but this adventure isn't over yet. Roll for your final two tasks. Perform them in the order you prefer, but remain just as you are from the shower; Don't change into or out of anything just yet unless your dare says otherwise... (Make sure to pack any necessary items)

3- Perform leg and arm stretches for one minute

4- You're not clean enough! Walk back to the showers naked and shower for another D6 minutes. (5)

You should be ready to get dressed now. But after swimming, all of those clothes are so bothersome. There has to be something more we can do...

5- Rambo Commando - NO undergarments, only one layer of clothing (eg. shirt and shorts)

Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Dislikes: drinking pee, pics (no face), cbt
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
kingsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #10
kingsam

Did it. It was hard to stay in the shower till 20 men passed by. Was showering for about 25 minutes and than again 5. But now i´m clean.

Likes: underwear, underwear controll, pee, chance games, stripping games (on cam), edging, some pain (Clothpins, spanking)
Limits: permanent, public, family+friends, food, scat, blood, crossdressing, poo, diapers, denial, video.

PM-Dares
Old 09-18-2012, 03:17 AM   #11
calhud

i got

1: Next to the largest group of people you can find
2: Wet
3: Close to the entrance
4: Dry

[Guys:] You start to change before realizing you need a locker! Before you can find a locker you must be...

3: Wearing only underwear
5: Bottomless (Socks And Shoes Optional)

1: Close to the showers
2: Close to the entrance
3: Far away from you. Place everything you're not wearing into the locker, then walk back to where you started. Finish undressing then walk back naked to your locker.
5: Nearby. Place all of your belongings (including whatever else you're wearing) inside. But you now realize you don't like this locker. Move your stuff to a locker either 3-D6s away or in a different aisle, but you may only move one item at a time (e.g. first towel, then shirt, pants, sock, sock, swimsuit and bag)
6: Far away from you, but leave your stuff behind to find it. When you find one, remove everything else you're wearing and place it inside to claim it, then walk back naked to pickup the rest of your stuff.

Now that you've found one, you can only lock your locker once you are..
2: Fully Changed and Ready To Swim!
3: Naked
4: Bottomless
6: Naked and warmed up: Walk two laps up and down your aisle, followed by 10 jumping jacks, 10 situps, and 10 pushups.

1: Looks like you forgot your swimsuit! You can't wear something you forgot to pack, so swim in your underwear instead.
2: You don't want to get cold while swimming. Wear your underwear under your swimsuit and stuff your socks inside somewhere for good measure! (gals, this includes bra too! If you can't/don't wear your bra then you cannot wear it the rest of the day. Socks can go in top or bottoms)
3: Remove your swimsuit bottoms on one side of the pool. Swim to the other side before putting them back on.
4: You must pee in the pool (as if you weren't going to...) two times, or once outside of the pool, before you can leave. However, you have to pee while sitting and NOT through your swimsuit.
5: Girls, wear a shirt instead of your swim top. Guys, do the same, but undies instead of swim bottoms.
6: If there is a long slide available then slide! But drop your swimsuit bottoms to your knees on your way down. If no slide, flip them inside out while in the pool then jump dramatically off a diving board. You can flip them back after.

3: In your swimsuit
6: In your swimsuit

You start to shower, but you should be thorough, so roll twice for this one. You cannot stop showering until...

1: You spin around 20 times naked
2: More than 20 people leave/enter from the "pool" door (could be easy, could be hard)
3: You have worn your swimsuit every way possible; backwards (tops and bottoms), inside-out, normal and "birthday suit" at least 15 seconds each in any order
5: You have masturbated for 30 seconds OR shoved your thumb up your butt for one minute

[Guys:] Once you're done with your shower, how will you walk back to your locker?

5: Hold towel, cover front only

Reroll if you get a task more than once. Also, if you roll doubles (e.g. 4 + 4) perform that dare then roll for yet another task.
(5+5) AND (6+2)
2: Walk down every row of lockers naked before returning to yours; no covering, no shame!
3: Perform leg and arm stretches for one minute
4: You're not clean enough! Walk back to the showers naked and shower for another D6 minutes.
5: When you change, after removing/wearing any article (towel, socks, etc) you must stretch for 15 seconds; try a different stretch every time.
6: Wearing ONLY a towel, walk back to the pool. Walk all the way around the pool as close to the edge as possible. Pretend to look for something you lost. You cannot hold or adjust your towel; Walk naturally. If it falls off you can put it back on, but you still must finish your walk.
7. Wearing ONLY a towel, walk back to the pool. Jump into the deep end while wearing your towel. Then head back to the locker room.
8. Walk naked to a bathroom or change stall. Masturbate to completion then walk back to your locker.
9. When you change, get naked, collect your clothes, then walk to a different row of lockers. Put on one piece of clothing in that row then move to the next. Do not repeat rows. If you run out of new rows before you're dressed, you cannot wear anything left over (including footwear) so choose your clothing wisely!
10. You must shower for 10 seconds in your underwear before changing. Make one full turn. You cannot towel off; just get dressed.
11. Find a sink and do your hair/makeup and brush your teeth
12. Strike up a conversation with someone; you have to achieve eye contact while facing them fully nude

1: Go commando (just on bottom)
2: Randomly choose one item you wore into the change room; you cannot put that on until after you have left
3: Get dressed from the bottom up: First socks & shoes (yes, shoes), then underwear & pants, then bra/top(s) & jacket (you can kick off your shoes if your pants can't get over them, but you must be wearing at least one of them at all times)
4: Dress normally, but without your underwear. Try to get your underwear into someone else's locker and walk away. Whether you try to get them back is up to you.
5: Rambo Commando - NO undergarments, only one layer of clothing (eg. shirt and shorts)
Any underwear
Top (shirt, sweater, etc)
Jacket (includes hoodies)
Bottoms (pants, shorts, etc)
Socks
Roll again, but roll twice

I Havent done this dare yet , but will do this soon and will report.
calhud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:39 PM   #12
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

This truly is a well thought out dice dare and is truly amazing possibly one day I will try this
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #13
SIR MACARONI

You're now in front of your locker. You can dry yourself, but this adventure isn't over yet. Roll for your final two tasks. Perform them in the order you prefer, but remain just as you are from the shower; Don't change into or out of anything just yet unless your dare says otherwise... (Make sure to pack any necessary items) Re-roll if you get a task more than once. Also, if you roll doubles (e.g. 4 + 4) perform that dare then roll for yet another task.
SIR MACARONI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #14
wedgieworkout

Cool

Did this some time ago, I've bolded what I did.
The Next Time You Go Swimming...

1. Any underwear
  2. Roll again, but roll twice
  3. Top (shirt, sweater, etc)
  4. Bottoms (pants, shorts, etc)
If you feel that whatever you lost leaves you too "exposed", your swimsuit is still available. I decided mot to do this!
This was... Interesting...

Looking for a Master/Mistress

My Slave Training

Last edited by wedgieworkout; 11-14-2012 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Fix
wedgieworkout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:40 AM   #15
kingsam

i think i´ll do it again. will sb roll for me?! won´t do the doubledare-bonus.

PM-Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk