Old 08-02-2020, 04:51 PM   #1
r1010

Red face M19 This Weeks Task

My girlfriend is away (but parents are still at home) until Saturday and I am looking for tasks to complete during the week. I will be in chastity all week and hope to reach my first anal orgasam by Friday.

Please feel free to give me tasks as long and hard or as short and easy as you like. I would also love it if you give me some rules to follow to keep me horny and in pain.

I will be writing reports every night on how my day went.

Also I will be avalable on kik and skype to be used and abused whenever I'm free.
Kik: r10102020

P.S. if you PM me for a task to give to you I will happily oblige.

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock

Last edited by r1010; 08-03-2020 at 08:20 PM.
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r1010 for this post:
Old 08-03-2020, 04:05 PM   #2
Cuprick

Each day you have to bury one of your Toys in your Ass. Go through all of them day by day. Repeat after you went through all. No excuses use the toilet If you Must. And you May only remove it again after you came.
Cuprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:16 PM   #3
ella_ella

Use your buttplug, let's start with the small one.

Get on the floor, face down, ass up.

Then set a metronome at 60bpm, and a timer at 5 minutes, and fuck your hole with the plug at that rythm.

When the time is over, wear the plug for 1h, then do it again, this time for 10 minutes.

If you want to stop now, you have to spank yourself 40 times while wearing the plug, and then you can remove it.

If not, move up to the medium plug. You have to wear the plug again for another hour and then fuck yourself with it for 10 minutes before you're allowed to take it out.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 08:04 PM   #4
r1010

Thankyou both very much for these tasks. I will start them as soon as my toys arrive.

Report for Monday:
I locked myself in chastity Sunday night and have been straining against my cage since. I have had to hide my vibrator away in my car to stop myself using it on my cage. (Great self contol... I know right).

I had a skype call with Cuprick where I was forced to down a glass of piss in order for him to give me a less painfull torture to my balls. He thoroughly tortured my balls and nipples using clothes pins, zippers and my paddle. He also allowed me to release my penis from my chastity cage but not for long enough to even edge. I was thoughly humiliated and in a lot of pain by the end and can only Thank him for this.

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/vKPAsWX

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock

Last edited by r1010; 08-03-2020 at 08:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:21 PM   #5
Tessa <3

You must always have your smallest buttplug in your ass, everytime you take it out, clean it with your mouth( if that's not a limit) and then put minty toothepaste on it as lube and reinsert it when your done showering/shitting

Loves - Denial and Pain
likes - wedgies, food play, diaper, spankings, humiliation, anal
Hates - writing lines, piss play
Limits - Videos and pics (can be earned with trust), full public, scat, permanent, social suicide
Tessa <3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 03:17 AM   #6
Bastet Anabelle

While you are wearing your ballgag, complete this writeforme task. Remove the ballgag only after you completed the task.

Write for me!
Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 05:12 AM   #7
r1010

Thankyou for the new tasks. My toys have just arrived so I'll be starting the tasks now

Old 08-04-2020, 09:09 AM   #8
CSasha
Oracle

If you want an anal orgasm, you gotta earn it. And probably, you got to train your ass first.

Ride your medium dildo anally, in a position of your choice. Complete 100 nearly full out full in anal thrusts.
Shortly after, put 2 clothing pegs on your ball sack, and complete another 100 nearly full out full in anal thrusts.

Let's see how that goes.

Which chastity device are you using?

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 09:16 AM   #9
r1010

Thanks for the task Cassandra. I am currently wearing the this small metal one from lockthecock.co.uk but will be upgrading to this fully enclosed one on friday

Old 08-04-2020, 09:28 AM   #10
CSasha
Oracle

Good luck with the enclosed one. Don't have good experiences with it myself. The small metal one looks familiar. Was too open for my taste though.
I am currently quite happy with holytrainer small and mini, my cherrykeepers, and my behind barz. Just saying I made some experiences with chastity devices so far.

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:58 AM   #11
r1010

Firstly I must apologise for forgetting to write my report last night and will happily accept any punishment that is requested.

Report for Tuesday:
I woke up at 12PM and immediately inserted my smallest butt plug with toothpaste and checked this thread while my ass was burning. While waiting for my bigger anal toys I completed Anabelles task, I ended up a drooling mess, but I loved it. About an hour later my new toys and lube arrived so I started Ella’s task, the first five minutes were fine but the ten was too much that early in the day so I took the spanks but returned the small plug to my ass. At about 6PM I Cassandra's task, I was already worn out by the first 100 thrusts but pushed through and completed them all. At around 11PM I was put on public cam under instructions to follow any orders given to me, I ended up being gagged, clamped, plugged and vibed until I leaked a ruined orgasam.

The following 2 users say Thank You to r1010 for this post:
Old 08-05-2020, 08:43 AM   #12
CSasha
Oracle

Well done. Sounds like a lot!

Did you have fun?

My pronouns are it/its

Old 08-06-2020, 06:02 PM   #13
r1010

I've currently got skype auto answer enabled. I'm looking to be used as a cam slave for the next hour, I've collected a bottle of piss that needs using and I am caged and plugged.

Last edited by r1010; 08-06-2020 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-19-2020, 02:44 PM   #14
dareme21

If you want to come, you have to use your paddle on your ass 25 times first.

Dislikes: Nipple play, kneeling, ice, wax

Punishments: anal, pussy insertion

Limits: ANY Public, scat, pee (willing to try bladder control), permanent, pictures, videos, blood, screen sharing, urethra anything, open flames

Not taking any edge or orgasm dares.
dareme21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk