Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-01-2020, 01:53 PM   #1
ella_ella

Default 26/F - ass/pussy plugging dares + spanking

I'll be completely alone for a week, so I'm looking for some dares to perform while doing chores, possibly that include ass/pussy plugging/stretching and with spanking punishments in case of failure.

I will of course report back here after completing the dares.

My toys and limits are in my signature.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 02:02 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Put on your wearable vibe and your smallest ass plug/dildo.

Start doing your chore with speed setting on low.

After an hour increase the size of plug.

If you want a challenge you may speed up the vibe to medium but you are not allowed to cum until your chore is finished.

This should give you 4 hours? see how much you can finish in 4 hours.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:41 PM   #3
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post

If you want a challenge you may speed up the vibe to medium but you are not allowed to cum until your chore is finished.

thank you Sir I will.

HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
Old 08-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #4
ella_ella

Quote:

This is my report for the task Sir.

I began the day choosing a nice short skirt to wear to do the cleaning, like a proper slut, and some medium heels.
I've raised the skirt and lowered my panties, bent over the kitchen table, and lubed my hole, fingerfucking it a bit to get it ready, then inserted the plug.
I've wore the vibrator next, and I was so wet already I didn't even need to lube it a bit. I've turned it on, and pulled up my panties, and began with house works.
The vibing seemed to transmit to the plug too, it made me so wet that my panties were soaked, but I managed to clean all the dishes and go out to carry the trash (I turned off the vibrator to go out, but left it inside), and start cleaning the house.
After an hour I stopped, bent over the table again, and removed my plug, without taking off the vibrator from my pussy.
I lubed well the medium plug, and fucked my hole for a minute to get it used to it, then put the plug inside. It made me feel way fuller than before, the vibrator is pretty big, so it was like my insides were jammed.
Doing house chores was a little harder like that, every time I had to bend over or squat to pick something the plug and the vibrator would shift, and I was close to cumming at least twice.
After an hour I increased the vibrator speed to medium, while I took care of work emails. Sitting on the plug and the vibrator was incredibly difficult, I found myself grinding against the chair nearly without thinking, I had to spank my pussy to keep myself in check.
After another hour I switched to the biggest plug.
It's been a while since the last time I took it, so I had to fuck my asshole open for 10 minutes with it before being able to put it inside. But when it slid in and settled, my pussy still full with the vibrator, I never felt so stuffed.
I had loundry to do, and I had to switch the vibrator back to low, it was difficult to do anything with both inside, and the vibrator slipped out thrice when I was bending over, pushed outside by the size of the plug.
I risked cumming before finishing loundry, but I spanked myself with a wooden brush to distract myself, and managed to do everything I had to do.
Then I began humping a pillow, still filled with both vibrator and plug, and had a crushing orgasm, my legs were so weak I could not stand for a couple of minutes after.

Thank you so much for your task, Sir.

If anyone else wants to assign me other tasks for the next days, I still have four days alone in which my pussy and asshole can be properly educated.

The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post:
Old 08-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

That's a beautiful report. Glad you had fun like a proper slut.

Since vibe fall out twice you need to be punished.

put on your most slutty looking clothing without any underwear. Take a selfie so you can remember how happy and "normal" you look like

Start with your ass, fuck your ass with all your ass toy one after another.Start with anal beads and end with large plug. If you can reach anal orgasm then edge for each toy. If not possible 10 minute is a good time. Then have your ass plugged with your large plug and tape it in your ass using tape.

Then start with all your pussy toys. Edge once with each toy's each setting. every time you have edged spank your pussy with a wooden thing for 20 times.

Do every edge/fuck in a different place in your apartment.

When all finished take another selfie in the same pose. In your report tell me what change have you spotted between photos.

You may cum once you finished report. Again anyway you like. Also pick your favourite toy to use.

If necessary feel free to change it and make it easier but I want you to write out clearly what have you changed.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Old 08-02-2020, 04:48 PM   #6
ella_ella

Quote:

put on your most slutty looking clothing without any underwear. Take a selfie so you can remember how happy and "normal" you look like

Start with your ass, fuck your ass with all your ass toy one after another.Start with anal beads and end with large plug. If you can reach anal orgasm then edge for each toy. If not possible 10 minute is a good time. Then have your ass plugged with your large plug and tape it in your ass using tape.

Then start with all your pussy toys. Edge once with each toy's each setting. every time you have edged spank your pussy with a wooden thing for 20 times.

When all finished take another selfie in the same pose. In your report tell me what change have you spotted between photos.

You may cum once you finished report. Again anyway you like. Also pick your favourite toy to use.

If necessary feel free to change it and make it easier but I want you to write out clearly what have you changed.
Thank you Sir for assigning me such a harsh punishment, I deserve it and will do my best to perform it as you ordered and write my report.

Old 08-03-2020, 07:17 AM   #7
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

5 min with your rabbit vibrator on a mode of your choice. Then take your thick dildo, put it on a chair , bring your pussy above it and sit down on it as fast as possible, no additional lube allowed.

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 07:41 AM   #8
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Insert as many pencils in your pussy as you can, wait ten minutes then try to add a few more. Once you are properly full insert your smallest buttplug.

Now over the next hour work your way up to your largest buttplug. If you manage it you can cum, once you have you can take out the pencils and plug.

If you don't manage to insert the largest plug in time, spank yourself fifty times. Remove the pencils and plug, and no orgasm.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:26 AM   #9
Preacher

I’ll admit is a variation on a task I’ve set someone before but I enjoyed your report so much I was inspired to dust it off and update it.

Firstly you are to get dressed up in suitable clothes which say “please fuck me”. Short skirt. Thong or small panties. Crop top with low cut neck or similar to suit your proportions. You want to look like you’re trying to pick up anyone that looks your way. If you have a gag also wear for the first 15 minutes and then take a break for the next. Repeat so you’re wearing it every other time - if you’re experienced with gags then keep it in longer eg 30mins on / 15 mins off.

Next you are to insert your small plug and your vibe and hold it in place with your thong/panties. Turn on the vibe on low and get on with your chores. Set a timer for 15 minutes.

Every 15 minutes you must turn the vibe up to high for 2 minutes. Do them whenever and whatever you are doing. If at any other time you catch yourself touching yourself even briefly then you have to bend over the nearest object, legs wide, pull up your skirt and give yourself 10 spanks on your pussy. You may not cum under any circumstance and must hold any edge. If you fail to hold it back you must turn off the vibe to ruin the orgasm and increase the size of the plug.

When the timer has gone off for the 12th time your training is almost over. Remove your panties. Stuff them in your mouth and bend over the nearest object. Ass high, legs wide and fuck yourself with a dildo until you cum. You can cum as many times as you like as long as you hold that pose. Lick it clean afterwards to get off all the juices. Training session over.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:04 PM   #10
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloM35 View Post
5 min with your rabbit vibrator on a mode of your choice. Then take your thick dildo, put it on a chair , bring your pussy above it and sit down on it as fast as possible, no additional lube allowed.
I prepared the vibrator and the dildo, placing the dildo in front of my face so I could watch it and study it all the time before sitting on it.
I placed myself on all fours in front of the chair, and slid the vibrator in without lubing it, but I was a bit wet from preparing the stuff already, so it went in with ease. I chose a random setting rolling a dice, and ended up being the one with increased intensity and a big spike in the end. I had no problems for the first two minutes, then every time the spike arrived I found myself arching, and unthinkingly I began kissing and worshiping the big dildo in front of me. At the end of the 5 minutes I slid off the vibrator, cleaned the dildo so it would not be lubed by my saliva, and just slammed down sitting on it. it burned a lot, I felt my pussy spread so violently, but I was so wet it didn’t have problems getting all inside.

Thank you so much for your task, Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Insert as many pencils in your pussy as you can, wait ten minutes then try to add a few more. Once you are properly full insert your smallest buttplug.

Now over the next hour work your way up to your largest buttplug. If you manage it you can cum, once you have you can take out the pencils and plug.

If you don't manage to insert the largest plug in time, spank yourself fifty times. Remove the pencils and plug, and no orgasm.

After that I prepared for my second task.
I cleaned the pencils (I have 25 of them) and the plugs.
I began inserting the pencils while bent over the bed, but found out that because they are so stiff it was kinda difficult. So I lied on my side, lifting my leg up, and maybe because of how the big dildo opened me up before, I could fit in 12 pencils.
I went to do the dishes, my first chore of the day, but immediately realized that the stiffness of the pencils made very difficult walking and moving, and it was impossible not to think all the time of how much they were filling me, my pussy burning from the stretch.
Still I set up my 10 minutes timer and began doing the dishes, then at 10 minutes stopped and tried insert more pencils. I managed to add 3 more, and felt so unbelievably full and stretched, the burn on my pussy not painful but so very present.
then I bent on all fours, lubed the smallest plug, ans inserted it. it was kinda diffucult at first, my hole was well stetched but I pushed it out twice because of the pencils, but in the end it stayed in.
I carried on with my chores (I finished the dishes and did laundry and answered work emails) for the next hour, and every 20 mininutes I’d try to switch to the bigger plug. My ass however kept pushing it out, because the pencils were filling me so much and my hips aren’t very wide, and ended up wearing the smallest one for the whole hour. My pussy never quite got used to the pencils and I could feel the stretch the whole time, and every time I bent over the plug would move making me squirm a bit.
I was afraid that if it wasn’t for the panties keeping then in place the pencils would slip out towards the end and when I took them off at the end of the hour they were wet and slimy in juice, a bit was dripping down my thighs too.
I picked my most painful implement, the spatula, and bent over a table I spanked myself 50 times as punishment. Now there is a purplish bruise on my sit spot, hopefully it will last a couple of days to remind me of my failure.

Thank you so much for your tasks Sir.

I will now perform my punishment for yesterday's mistake, I'll report back when I'm done.

Old 08-03-2020, 01:20 PM   #11
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Good report. Let's try something else. Pencils yet again. I see you managed 15 out of the 25. This time it's just pencils. Insert as many as you can, now over the next hour increase that number.

For every pencil you don't fit out of the 25 is ten spanks in the same spot you spanked yourself for the last dare.
Old 08-03-2020, 02:45 PM   #12
ella_ella

Quote:

Here is my report Sir.

I wore a cute black dress that has my breast pretty much exposed and an extremely short skirt, and a pink ribbon on the front, without panties as I was asked. I took a selfie, and then I began my punishment with the anal part.

I chose the living room to start, and stuck the beads vibrator under the sofa's cushion so I could fuck myself on it doggy style.
I set up a timer for 10 minutes, as I don't usually reach anal orgasm so I was not sure which would come first, if the edge or the timer.
I began fucking myself on the beads, pushing down against them and going forward, letting two beads slide in and out at first, not unable to go very deep.
After five minutes I was able to impale myself more, and to reach the fourth and fifht bead, and when the 10 minutes timer rang, I was riding it by pulling it nearly completely out and slamming back inside, and was beginning to feel like I could maybe reach an anal orgasm.

Then I used the small plug.
I changed rooms and went to bedroom, where I stood against the wall and began fucking myself with the small plug. My hole had been loosened by the 10 minutes with the beads before, so it slide inside and out so fast, I could fuck myself very hard.
I reached the 10 minutes mark and stopped.

I moved to the loundry room, I bent over the washing machine and began fucking my asshole with the medium plug. This time I could really feel the stretch, and to my surprise after five minutes I had to stop because I was nearly orgasming. I was so tense I was so tight around the plug, took me a moment to be able to take it off.

Then I changed room and I went to the bathroom and and kneeled ass up and face down on the floor. My large plug is really big, so for the first 7 minutes I could only fuck myself with the plug halfway in, at the largest part it was spreading me so much, and it stinged a lot, and didn't want to get hurt. But after the first minutes of fucking myself with the tip of the plug, it slid inside finally, and I could properly fuck my hole for the last minutes, and again I found myself very close to coming when the 10 minutes timer rang.

It was time to punish my pussy then.

I taped the big plug so it won't slip out, using that silver tape you use for house reparations. Then I went to the living room again, and laying on the sofa I inserted the bunny vibrator. The plug being big made a little difficult to find a right angle to insert it, but in diaper position in the end I managed to.
When I turned it on in not even 30 seconds I was on the edge already and had to stop. I took it out, and spanked my pussy with the wooden spoon. I was so wet my juices would spill everywhere with each splat, and it hurt a lot, but I deserved it.
I went to the bathroom and bent over the sink, and I put the bunny vibrator inside again, and did the same thing with the other settings of the toy (I changed the rooms every time, alternating the living room, the bathroom, and my own room). With the medium one I again didn't last even a minute, and had to immediately spank my pussy once more. With the high one I lasted a little longer, but nearly messed up and came. I spanked myself again, my pussy was all reddened and raw, and still incredibly drippy and wet. The last two settings are one of increasing intensity, and the other buzzing high and low at a steady rythm. I lasted a couple of minutes with each. Spanking myself had became really painful, my pussy raw from the swats.

I changed toys then, and put in the wearable vibrator.

I began in the kitchen, on the floor. Putting it inside was no problem this time, I was so loose and wet it just slid in. I began with the lower setting, and it took me ten minutes to edge, because I had nothing on my clit.
I spanked my pained pussy, and moved to the living room, crawling on the floor.
I staied on all fours on the middle of the living room, and used the medium vibration. This time I edged faster, it seemed to make the plug vibe too, and it was very intense. With the other four settings too, I never lasted more than five minutes, and moved from the bathroom to the laundry to the livingroom for each.

After I edged the last time, I took a selfie before taking out the vibrator and the plug. My face was red, my boobs were hanging from the dress, and my hair was all dishelved. I look so exhausted.

This slut is very grateful for this harsh punishment, and will save her orgasm for later when she goes to bed. Thank you, Sir.

Old 08-03-2020, 03:50 PM   #13
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Good report

But when I say edge with pussy toy I meant use your dildo as well. Judging by it apparently you have left out.

Fuck your both hole with your dildo and medium plug until you reach edge twice. One anal one pussy as a make up.

Then have your hole stuffed rub your clit to reach edge 3 times.

Also I would like you to write in detail how raw and messy your cunt has been after such a long edging/punishing session.

My kinks and limits

Looking for my sub girl.

Last edited by Garry0993; 08-03-2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:57 PM   #14
r1010

If you are completing chores I think the obvious answer is to find a cleaning utensil with a "reasonable" size plastic or metal handle. Thoroughly clean the utensil and hold it in your vagina while using it to clean a whole room (i.e. if it's a duster, dust everything that you can reach with it in your vagina in one room). You may play with your self to get the tool inside but you must deny yourself for an hour after you finish.

Also I would really appreciate if you could set me a task or rule over on my thread

Kik:r10102020

I've bloged some intresting tasks I have given out

Loves: Nipple Play, Watersports, Chastity, Humiliation

Dislikes: CBT, Bondage, Deepthroat, Deep Heat, Pain, Hidden Public

Limits: Anal, Messy, Blood, Scat, Face Pics, Public, Blackmail, Boring/Repetative

Toys: Ball Gag, Clover Nipple Clamps, Clip Nipple Clamps, Wand Vibrator, Hand Cuffs x2 ,Chastity Cage, Small/Medium Dildo, Under Bed Restraints, Ball Crusher, Collar, Leash, Timer Padlock

Last edited by r1010; 08-03-2020 at 04:59 PM.
r1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:04 PM   #15
ella_ella

Quote:
Good report

But when I say edge with pussy toy I meant use your dildo as well. Judging by it apparently you have left out.

Fuck your both hole with your dildo and medium plug until you reach edge twice. One anal one pussy as a make up.

Then have your hole stuffed rub your clit to reach edge 3 times.

Also I would like you to write in detail how raw and messy your cunt has been after such a long edging/punishing session.
I'm sorry Sir, I performed my additional punishment.

I bent over the bed, and plugged myself immediately. Because of the fucking with the big plug before, I could just shove the plug inside easily. I sat on the dildo slowly, it's very big and with my ass plugged it was hard to make it fit without pushing out the plug. When I managed I bent over once more, and first fucked my asshole, keeping the dildo in place with the other hand. With both holes stuffed, it was very quick to reach the brink of orgasm, and when I reached the edge, I stopped. I waited a moment, then began fucking my pussy with the dildo. It's big, and my pussy has been pretty abused today, so it was hard to fuck myself with it, I feel my pussy burn around it, but I was so wet it still could slide in and out easily.
It took me longer to edge like this, but in the end I reached the tipping point.
I kept my holes stuffed as ordered, and rubbed my clit.
I edged immediately the first time, I could feel all my body tighten around the plug and the dildo, I nearly pushed the plug out.
The other two edges took longer, and I had to sit down so the dildo would stay in place as I was so wet it risked slipping out all the times. In the end I was drenched in sweat and removed the dildo and the plug from my holes.
My cunt is now aching a lot, it burns and it's all red and still wet. my pussy hairs are caked in dried and new juices, and every time I sit my pussy hurts. My asshole feels still loose and stretched, it feels like I'm still wearing the plug.
Thank you so much for your punishment Sir, this slut is sorry for misreading your orders.

Advertisements
Kink Talk