Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 05-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Male 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello potential Masters and Mistresses. I am a 24 year old male who is looking for someone to control me. I will say up front that I am looking mainly for a Mistress not a Master. However, due to the fact that Mistresses are difficult to come by, and the fact that I love the feeling of being controlled I will accept Masters somewhat reluctantly. I have never submitted to a male as I love serving women more. Also I will say that just because you send me a pm or an e-mail does not give you the right to claim me as your slave. I may be wiling to submit, but I do have the right to choose who I wish to submit to. Also any age, is not entirely true, although I am pretty willing to submit to almost anybody but some people, mainly over the age of 50 are just too old for me, sorry. I would prefer someone younger than me to control me but is not necessary.

I will also say that up front I do have a job so some days may be fairly busy and I may not be able to devote as much time as you like, but I will try to devote as much time as I can and complete daily tasks if given. To give you a better timeframe of when I'm available I'm in the Eastern Time Zone of the United States and stay up until about 10:30 p.m. and am usually available starting at 4 or 5 p.m. I also do have a webcam and a digital camera. However, I'm not going to jump on webcam first thing, it may take some time before I truly trust my dominant. I also have a digital camera but I'm less reluctant to that. If you ask for pictures I usually give them pretty freely. I also communicate by yahoo messenger. My sn is metaltrivia85 as is my e-mail at yahoo. I also want my dominant to respect my limitis, provide genuine proof that they are who they say they are, and also be pretty well versed in the English language. If you are not from the United States, and English is not your first language I will understand that.

I do have experience in being a slave, only to women, if you would like to know about these experiences I will share upon request. I do have limited sex toys. Only a vibrating cock ring, a six inch dildo, and a six inch vibrating pair of beads. I also have household items such as clothespins, candles, belt etc. If you do take me as your slave, I have no problem keeping a blog if you wish.

The last thing I will say is that I do live with my parents but I have pretty good secrecy in my basement. Listed below are my limits, and I hope to hear from you soon. Just shoot me a pm, e-mail, or im and I will respond to everyone even if I don't think it will work out.

Loves: card dares, dice dares, masturbation, secluded nudity, semi-secluded public nudity, wax play, spanking, moderate pain, writing (not on self), crossdressing (mainly underwear)
Likes: Anal, Ice, degradation, cbt, public nudity restricted to my yards, sissy training
OK: light to medium bondage, humiliation, orgasm denial, masturbation control, exhibitionism, enemas, puppy play
Soft Limits (Dislikes): Piss, writing on self, painful anal insertion (i.e. toothpaste), involving other people, watersports, messy, cum play or swallowing
Hard Limits (Won’t do): drawing blood, self mutilation, anything illegal, scat (poo), drinking piss, permanent marks, public crossdressing, anything too public, heavy bondage, crossdressing in public (excluding underwear), demonic possession (yes it’s been asked), anything that would put me in serious danger, suicide, bathroom control, beastiality, incest
The following 7 users say Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
Mere
Account Banned

A very well written ad, and very informative. I hope you get the right person soon

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #3
Star Shadows
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere View Post
A very well written ad, and very informative. I hope you get the right person soon
I do agree with you mere. you make me smile with your good addyness.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE
Old 06-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #4
Anita Black

Mistress here

Advertisements
Kink Talk