Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-13-2020, 02:39 PM   #1
Crystalia

Heart Taped and Stuffed

Hello, this is my first post and I wanted to start by sharing a dare that I am currently doing by my own creation. I hope if you are able to that you try with me!

You are going to tape and stuff your hole. This may be uncomfortable or mildly painful, so goodluck.

For girls: Start by edging your pussy and until you are wet and slippery. Then stuff a pair of cotton panties into your pussy, all the way in no matter what it takes and it may take some time. Once youre done, tape your pussy shut with a few layers of tape. I recommend shaving first and tapping on the adhesive to reduce the stickiness. Use 1-3 strips to cover your clit and now dry stuffed hole. If you have one, lock a chastity belt over the setup to keep it all in place.

(This is the one that I did! I stuffed my cunt full with a pair of panties and it was very difficult to get it into my smaller+tighter hole. But with some time it worked. Currently typing this dare while uncomfortably stuffed and taped shut with a white cotton pair of panties, red duct tape, and a metal chastity belt.

For guys: You can do the same but with either a pair of panties or a plug into your asshole. Start with an edge but absolutely no cumming, and then stuff your back hole. If using panties make sure it can be pulled out easily. Carefully tape your opening. Locking your cock up is recommended but optional.

You have to keep this in for a minimum of 90 minutes, and up to 3 hours. Take advantage of this time to get some important things done.
Crystalia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Crystalia for this post:
Old 08-13-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
Crystalia

An update on myself: Its been about 50 minutes since I started, and I have to be stuffed for another hour at least. I can feel the panties trying to be pushed out but finding resistance against the duct tape. If I didn't have the tape and belt on my panties would definitely come out.

It is more uncomfortable and painful, though I feel a little irritation and burning. But I feel aroused from the feeling of being stuffed to the brim.

I'm open any messages, as long as you follow a few requests.
Thank you, and have a nice day!
Crystalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 08:44 PM   #3
FenFluff

To make this a little more comfortable, while keeping Crystalia's sense of fullness, use an extra pair but pack it into a condom first. It'll provide a slick barrier to reduce the irritation, especially for anal, but still give the full feeling and slight give of fabric.

Limits Scat, public, bare face, crossdressing, food play, tickling

Toys Collars, cuffs, gags, plugs, dildos... A lot. Kinky guy.

PM Dares
FenFluff is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain, punishment, pussy abuse, stuffed, tape