Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-31-2020, 09:58 PM   #1
girlinflames

Crown (21F) Broke My Dom’s Rules, Now I need an Extreme Punishment

One of my Dom’s most important rules is that I can only edge or touch with his permission. He tells me when, where, how I complete my edges etc. Unfortunately, I edged without his permission early today, and therefore I need to be punished for my misbehaviour. As my pleasure is property of him, he would like me to reinforce that this is one of the worst rules I could break.

He wanted others to punish me accordingly for my breach of the rules and he will decide which punishments I will do.

Kinks: Humiliation, Degradation, Orgasm Denial, Pain (Nipple Torture, Clamps, Pumps, Crops, Chemical Play).

Soft Limits: Public Play, Watersports, Extreme Anal & Vaginal Insertion.

Hard Limits: Other bodily fluids, Photos or videos, Anything Illegal.
girlinflames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 10:08 PM   #2
mindomer

U could buy chastity belt and make a post here to ask how many days u'll wear it without orgasm.
mindomer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mindomer for this post:
Old 07-31-2020, 10:12 PM   #3
girlinflames

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindomer View Post
U could buy chastity belt and make a post here to ask how many days u'll wear it without orgasm.
I’m already in indefinite denial so Sir does not allow me to orgasm at all while I’m owned by him, and edging is an important part of our dynamic. I can’t afford to purchase one at the moment and my Dom isn’t a big fan of them either.

Kinks: Humiliation, Degradation, Orgasm Denial, Pain (Nipple Torture, Clamps, Pumps, Crops, Chemical Play).

Old 08-01-2020, 01:05 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

What toys / items do you have to use?
Old 08-01-2020, 02:38 AM   #5
girlinflames

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
What toys / items do you have to use?
Dildos, Plugs, Crops, Paddles, Clamps, Pumps, Icy Hot, Ice, Rope - plus collars and leashes, blindfolds and a gag

Old 08-01-2020, 02:56 AM   #6
bananabob
Distinguished Member

How about you lube up a plug and dildo with icy hot before inserting them. Then start a stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and start in the corner, feet spread wide, holding a coin against the wall with your nose.

Remain in this position until you think 7 minutes has passed. If the dildo slides out, then reinsert it and add 1 minute to the target time. When you think you've reached the target time then you may leave the position and stop the timer.

The number of seconds that you were away from the target time is the number of strikes to each nipple and your clit that you will give yourself using your most painful implement.
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bananabob for this post:
Old 08-01-2020, 03:28 AM   #7
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Dildos, Plugs, Crops, Paddles, Clamps, Pumps, Icy Hot, Ice, Rope - plus collars and leashes, blindfolds and a gag

I want you to collar up, you will stay naked all day. Or until your dom allows clothes.

You are denied anyway, and I know how hard that is, so we'll have to focus on making you repent for what you did.

I want you to kneel on the floor. You can put icy hot on your nipples, then clamp them for 1 full hour. You will take a minute break for bloodflow between 10 minute clampings, and you will turn the clamp 90 degrees when you re-apply it. The rest happens while you are clamped. You will also plug up your ass with an icy hot lubed dildo.

You can cover your clit and pussy in icy hot, you will feel it burning nicely which should remind you not to use it unless you are allowed.

You can then apply 50 short, sharp hits to your clit to make it sore, this will help you remember not to touch.

You will also take the dildo, and kneel with your head down. I want you to hold the dildo in your mouth while looking down, get your teeth around it just so enough is in your mouth to trigger drool and a very mild gag reflex.

When you have it in, 50 spanks to each buttcheek.

Oh, and blindfold yourself too.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:12 AM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindomer View Post
Definitely the way to go. Quality steel belt made to measure and he keeps the keys of course.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:16 PM   #9
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Pump up your clit as much as you can. Take it off after five minutes and have a three minute break. Repeat this process ten times, each time pumping up one more than the last. On the last time leave it on for ten minutes.

Once that is done, coat your clit in icy hot.

Now hit your clit 50 times with the crop. You obviously can't be trusted with it, so it should be punished.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:13 AM   #10
girlinflames

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Pump up your clit as much as you can. Take it off after five minutes and have a three minute break. Repeat this process ten times, each time pumping up one more than the last. On the last time leave it on for ten minutes.

Once that is done, coat your clit in icy hot.

Now hit your clit 50 times with the crop. You obviously can't be trusted with it, so it should be punished.
Sir made me complete this last night with some small changes. He made me pump my clit for 10 minutes as much as I can and then he ordered me to smother it in icy hot. Then I had to repeat it, pumping it and then smothering it in icy hot 10 times. Then he had my clamp my clit for 15 minutes.

At this point my pussy was not only stinging but ached to be touched. Sir told me I could edge but I would double the amount of clit spanks. He made me cover my fingers in icy hot before I edged for him. I edged for him once and then he told me I could edge again, but it would add 50 clit spanks. I was so desperate I continued edging and after getting to the edge I begged once more. He instructed me to pull away and complete my clit spanks and that maybe I could touch afterwards. After 20 slaps my pussy was already red raw, but I had to keep going. I was in tears by the 60th spank and I begged sir to let me stop spanking my clot but unfortunately it was part of my punishment (however he knew if i was really at my limit I would safeword).

At the 100th spank, he told me I could edge again for him, but I would add 50 more slaps. My pussy was so sensitive and wet from the icy hot I agreed. While I was edging I begged sir to let me cum, but he made me stop touching and I didn’t even hit the edge properly. I started my slapping again but stayed pretty calm the entire time. The area was already so sore it subdued the pain. At the end of the punishment, Sir instructed me to tape over my pussy and told me I was on no touch for the rest of the night. When I woke up, I had soaked through the tape. Thank you for helping me get punished for my misbehaviour.

Old 08-02-2020, 04:16 AM   #11
girlinflames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Definitely the way to go. Quality steel belt made to measure and he keeps the keys of course.
Sir isn’t into chastity and unfortunately, it’s financially off the table atm.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, orgasm denial, punishment, submissive