Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-24-2020, 12:55 AM   #1
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Risking your clothes Exposure editon

Here's a fun dare for those who like to gamble. It may include posibal public nudity, so in that sense, it's not an easy dare.

See, the thrill of a gamble comes from risking of getting seen. In this dare, you're risking your clothes an getting seen. If you're unlucky, you could be losing your al the clothes your wearing and you might get seen by people along the way.

For this Task you fist need to find a hiking trail. The trail should be 1 to 2 Miles long or 1,5 to 2 km.

All you now need is a bag, scissors, two dice, your wardrobe and the nerve to risk it. Once you piked your riskynes level you're committing to doing the dare.

Choose (via Dice if you want ) your Outfit and put it in the bag. Now Take a screenshot of the dare and drive to the hike trail. At the trail change in the Clothes from the bag and put your other clothes into the bag. Now chose the riskynes and go for a hike.

Riskynes:

1-2 Easy (10 Dice roles)
3-4 Medium (15 Dice roles)
5-6 Expsoing (25 Dice roles)

What outfit to put in your Bag.

1 go to your dirty londary. Get a jeans a pantie, a normal bra and a Long sleve top
2 Open your wardrobe. Gather a Joga pants or somthing simulare and a thight long sleve shirt.
3 Open your wardrobe. Gahter your Bikini and a Long t-shirt. It should go to at least half thight.
4 Open your wardrobe. Gather a nice fitting dress and a G-string.
5 Open your wardrobe. Gather a Skirt, a blous, a G-string.
6 Open your wardrobe. Gather your Monokini and a short Skirt.

How to destroy them the Easy way. ( Rolle every 15 minutes)

1 cut a 1 inch (2,5cm) slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are.
2 Cut 2 inches (5 cm) of the Bothem of your trousers, Dress/skirt.
3 cut a 1 inc (2,5 cm) slit from your neckline down towards your sleves.
4 cut two 1 inch (2,5 cm) vertical slit in the backside your Trousers, Dress/Skirt where your buttcheaks are
5 Cut a long slasch halfway up the front of your Top (dress start at bellybuton and go up)
6 Cut 6 inches (15cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers or on the outer sems of your Dress/Skirt.

How to destroy them the Medium way. ( Rolle every 10 minutes)

2 cut a 3 inch (7,5 cm) vertical slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are.
3 cut a 2 inc (5 cm) slit from your neckline down towards your sleves.
4 cut two 3 inch (7.5 cm) vertical slit in the backside your Trousers, Dress/Skirt where your buttcheaks are
5 Cut a long slasch halfway up the front of your Top (dress start at bellybuton and go up)
6 Cut 6 inches (15cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers or on the outer sems of your Dress/Skirt.
7 your lucky. Kneel or sit down and rest for 5 minutes.
8 cut a 3 inch (7,5cm) horizontal slit in your Top and Bra where your nippels are
9 cut 6 inches (15 cm) of the Bothem of your trousers, Dress/skirt. Gag yourself with one piece
10 cut 4 inc (10 cm) from the botom of your top.
11 cut a 3 inch (7,5 cm) crotch slit in your Trousers. When wearing a Dress/Skirt or jsut the long t-shirt cut the midle of your underware or Monokini.
12 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be about 2 iches (5 cm) long

How to destroy them the Exposing way. (Rolle every 5 minutes)

2 cut a 2 inch (5cm) wide and tall strip from your neckseam down your chest into your top and bra.
3 cut 6 inches (15 cm) up the inner seames of your trousers. One the outside for Dress/skirt.
4 cut 6 inc (15 cm) from the botom of your top.
5 cut a 4 inch (10 cm) crotch slit in your Trousers. When wearing a Dress/Skirt or just the long t-shirt cut the midle of your underware or Monokini.
6 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be about 4 iches (10 cm) long.
7 your lucky. Kneel down and rest for 5 minutes.
8 cut a 8 inch (20 cm) slit right down the milde of your top
9 cut 8 inches (20 cm) up the inner seames of your trousers. One the outside for Dress/skirt.
10 cut of 2 inches from the top from your Top,Dress, bra, Momokini.
11 Cut 10 inches (25cm) up the inside seme of your Trousers, when wearing a Dress/Skirt cut the slit up the midle. Cut to the crotch and pantie if required.
12 cut the bottom of your top into Tassels. The tassels should be going up to your nippels

(optional)
The Modifyer
1 Double the time between rolles
2 if you finished the roles required you need to stop finde a hiding spot edge once. Now your alowed to change into your backup
3 Double the time between rolles but you ahve to change into your backup clothe on teh trail
4 if you finished the roles required change into your backup clothes. But ighter your top or bottom has to stay the destroyed one
5 leave your Backup clothes in the car
6 if you finished the roles required you need to stop finde a hiding spot edge once and walk back in your destroyed clothes

I hope you enjoy this dare.
Looking forward to reading your guys/girls reports

If there is anything unclear or to hard to understand pleas contackt me.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 12:55 AM   #2
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Note

Please Not taht for the time beeeing this dare is mostzly for girls.
I will add options gor guys late on
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2020, 01:10 PM   #3
dziedzer

Love to try when for guys
dziedzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:19 AM   #4
streaker

Default Some suggestions

Looks like a great dare, going to have to try it. If you are interested, I have some suggestions.

For the modifiers, add some that half the time between rolls. Maybe on that causes you to start with no underwear and one that gives you an extra piece of clothing. Or one that says you can only wear shorts or a halter top.
streaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 09:28 AM   #5
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

I loved this dare, but didn't have a good hiking option available within an hour's drive, and public exposure isn't my thing -- so I converted it to an indoor version with more-limited risk. It was still tremendous fun, and I recommend it!

Here is how I did my indoor run-through:

First I put on a pretty (albeit doomed) dress and panties, gathered two dice and a coin, made a copy of the dare - adding options to flip a coin for level variations where I was feeling brave - and set the plan.

There are some home tasks I've been dreading doing. Instead of hiking, I chose three substantial projects from the list. I would roll once every 10 minutes until the projects were done (in place of walking the length of a trail). I would take a picture of the state of the dress after every cut. Despite photos being a general limit, to ensure I worked hard, I promised a close friend from here I would start sharing the pictures with them, in order, if I hadn't finished in 3 hours. If I went a couple hours over that, I would randomize which photos were sent, which means late-stage pictures in an exposed state were much more likely to be seen. I really didn't want that exposure risk, so it was great motivation to be efficient.

Because I was excited about the plan this point, I also added my own modifier for rolling doubles: If both dice matched, I could either choose to double the length of the cut indicated by their sum, or I could enjoy a free second roll right away, to celebrate my luck.

Just after the second cut I experienced a small panic as I realized that I could not finish one of the projects unless I took some garbage out. It seemed like a quiet day, but I'd have to pass by at least two other doors, and be exposed to the street while I walked in an outfit already somewhat sliced up. Could I still do that? At this point, the side seam of my skirt was opened up into a 4" slit, which was almost fashionable, but the back of it had two small cuts where my panties showed through!

On the other hand, if I let just a few more minutes pass, who knew what would be cut next? How much worse would it be to do with the front of my dress swinging open?

Luckily for me, no one popped out while I was in the open, and I made it safely back inside.

I got the two easier projects done in just over an hour. Easy peasy, right?

At that point, both sides of the skirt had long slits running up to my hips, the cuts over my butt were 6" long, and the neckline was falling open toward my shoulder. Despite that, I was surprised to see that, while I looked ragged, I could still maintain a reasonable pretense of modesty... aside from the cuts through the fabric that crossed my nipples. It's very hard to maintain modesty when your nipples constantly try to peek out of your top. On the other hand, if I'd had a bra under the dress, I would have been mortified but entirely street-legal at that time.

This state of sexily-yet-modestly disheveled bliss did not last.

The next of the projects I set myself was the largest of the group. Giving myself two hours for it was a bit like seeing a side trail, thinking, "I wonder where this one goes?" and discovering halfway through that it's the 8-mile loop.

A few lucky rolls, and a couple of doubles later, and my panties split in the middle to become a skirt, my actual skirt got 2" shorter... then had 2" tassels cut into it... then the tassels cut off... until it was eventually a micro miniskirt, with side slits up to my waist. The openings across my nipples were widened, but the cuts into the neckline made it possible for my chest to pop out of the top of the dress entirely, so my nipples were in a bit of a tug-of-war between the two. I was very very nervous about being seen like that!!

It took me nearly 5 hours to reach the stopping point. As it grew late, I penalized myself for setting aside two things for later, which earned my dare partner a random picture (happily for me, it didn't turn out to be one of the strictly indecent ones), and was able to call it done. Whew!

With my panties turned into a garland of strings, and the dress held together in front by a 1" strip just over my navel by the end, I was a happy, blushing, stammering mess.

It's possible I could have clutched that "dress" together and avoided flashing someone in the woods, but aside from the perfect, unblemished sleeves, it was more like wearing an untied robe -- or a delightful collection of rag strips -- so I can't be sure.

I did enjoy the dare, and hope to try it again (or at least a personalized variation on it) sometime!

Last edited by kurious kat; 08-20-2020 at 09:44 AM.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kurious kat for this post:
Old 08-20-2020, 10:25 AM   #6
frankmarano

I’m in kik me luc556677
frankmarano is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk