Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-10-2020, 08:53 AM   #1
kevin9

Default Mario Party Dare - single- and muiltiplayer

Recently I got the game "Mario Party" for my Nintendo Switch. After playing the first few minutes it came to my mind, that this game is perfect for dares and alike.
Soon after I played the following game with my girlfriend:
We play "Mario Party" against each other and keep score of our stars, coins and mini-games won (the game helps you with statistics at the end). Whoever loses at the end (is behind the other one) will be tied to the bed and the winner gets his/her way. However we did not come up with a good way to incorporate stars, coins and mini-games in this play.

For "single-player" I propose the following dare:
In the beginning you chose which other player represents your ass, balls and dick. If you win the whole game, you win in real-life too. You get to cum however you wish.
If you lose this happens:
- for every coin all other players earned you have to slap the bodypart you assigned to your opponent.
- for every star your opponents have at the end (combined) you have to edge once.
- if you're second you get to cum, if you're third you have to ruin your orgasm ans if you're last you have to eat your cum after ruining your orgasm.

What do you think of this idea? And do you have ideas for me and my girlfriend (or any other two players) to spice this game up even more?

Love humiliation or exposure games - hit me up if you want to play.

Toys: Stick-Vibrator, Cock-Ring, Chastity Cage, Internet Controlled Vibrator

Likes: online exposure, webcam, humiliation, masturbating, mild cock-bondage
Disliked: cum, light anal, semi-public
Limits: pee, poo, family and friends, permanend, hard anal
kevin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kevin9 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk