Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-24-2019, 01:59 AM   #1
HaliNa

Female Clit & Nipple (real) Pain (household obj)

Hey!

It's a dare I made for myself, but thought I would share it.
Feel free to switch it up, opt out of some stuff or whatever
Will be trying this out NOW and edit if there are any errors

Items:
Sandpaper
Thumbtacks
5 long candles
Duct tape
Rubber bands
Rope or belts (2)
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Clothes pegs

Roll 1:
1 Tie your breats together (using rope or 2 belts (above and below boobs) and a string in the middle to tie them firmly)
2 Put clothes pegs on each nipple
3 Put clothes pegs on each labia and duct tape them to thighs
4 Tie your breasts together
5 Put clothes pegs on each nipple + labia and duct tape them to thighs
6 All together

Roll 2:
1 Drink 10 big gulps of water and twist clothes pegs on nipples if you have them
2 Take sandpaper and stroke your clit 5 times
3 Take sandpaper and stroke each nipple 5 times (and then put clothes pegs back on if you had them)
4 Drink 10 big gulps of water and take a rubber band and snap your clit 3 times
5 Take a sandpaper and stroke your clit 5 times and put a clothes peg on your clit
6 do 4 and 5

Roll 3:
1 (if you have then take off clothes peg off your clit) and dump a good amount of thumbtacks down your panties
2 (if you have take off clothes peg off your nipples) and dump a good amount of thumbtacks down your bra (keep the bondage on if you have it)
3 Take your toothbrush and brush each nipple 10 times hard (and then put clothes pegs on if you had them) dump down thumbtacks in panties
4 Take your toothbrush and brush clit 10 times hard (and remove the clothes peg if you had it) dump down thumbtacks in panties
5 (if you have clothes pegs on nipples remove them) then take 2 thumbtacks, put them on each nipple and tape it in place using a duct tape
6 do 3 4 1 2 in this order

Roll 4:
1 Do a household chore with thumbtacks in place
2 Do 5 squats
3 Cross your legs together and turn on your stomach on your bed, stay like this for 1 minute
4 Cross your legs together and turn on your stomach on the floor, stay like this for 1 minute while pushing your boobs harder in the ground
5 Slap each of your breasts 3 times and your clit 3 times
6 do 4 and 5

Roll 5:
1 Take off your panties and bra and put 2 candles in pussy (keep them as far inside as possible all times), put a clothes peg on each nipple
2 Take off your panties and bra and put 1 candle in pussy (keep it as far inside as possible all times)
3 Take off your panties and bra and put 3 candles in pussy (keep them as far inside as possible all times), put a clothes peg on each nipple
4 Take off your panties and bra, rub clit and each nipple 2 times with sandpaper and 2 times with toothbrush, put 2 candles in pussy (keep them as far inside as possible all times)
5 Take off your panties and bra, hit clit with rubber band 3 times, hit each nipple
with a rubber band 2 times, put 2 candles in pussy (keep them as far inside as possible all times)
6 Take off your panties and bra, brush clit and nipples with sandpaper 5 times, hit each 5 times with rubber band, put 3 candles in pussy (keep them as far inside as possible all times)

Roll 6:
1 Light a candle and drip it on to each nipple until fully covered (then put clothes pegs back on)
2 Light a candle and drip 3 drops on to clit then put a clothes peg
3 (take off clothes pegs if any) Put toothpaste on each nipple, brush each 10 times with toothbrush then drip hot wax on nipples until they are are covered
4 Put toothpaste on clit and brush it 10 times with toothbrush then drip 10 drops of hot wax on your clit
5 (take off clothes pegs if any) Drop 10 drips on each nipple, when switching to the other nipple, put clothes peg onto first. When done and both clothes pegs are back on, using the clothes pegs and clamping them on and off your nipples, remove the wax, can also use toothbrush to clean up anything that's left
6 do 3, 4 put the candle out and put it in your pussy

Roll 7:
1 Cum by hitting your clit with rubber bands
2 Cum by brushing your clit with sand paper
3 Cum by taking the candles out and stuffing pussy with your panties, clit can be touched using only sand paper
4 Cum by putting on panties (still with the candle inside) and bra and adding thumbtacks again and touching yourself through the panties so sharp thumbtacks bite into your clit
5 Take out the candles, piss in your hand, take the pee in your mouth, with the mouth full of pee, cum by imagining you're a cum and pee disposal at an orgy, can brush clit with sandpaper or toothbrush
6 First brush your clit with sandpaper, then do 4
HaliNa is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to HaliNa for this post:
Old 07-24-2019, 05:19 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

perhaps have
Roll 8:

1: Repeat
2: Repeat
3: Finished
4: Repeat
5: Repeat with all values +1
6: Finished
Old 07-24-2019, 03:12 PM   #3
painslut100

Very intrigued and looking forward to trying this out. Nipple pain is my FAVORITE.

Roll 1:
1 Tie your breats together (using rope or 2 belts (above and below boobs) and a string in the middle to tie them firmly)

Used a belt under my tits and a single rope to tie around the top and conch then together. I love this bind. I find it most effective if it’s not hella tight because you feel it constantly with every breath.

Roll 2:
4 Drink 10 big gulps of water and take a rubber band and snap your clit 3 times
5 Take a sandpaper and stroke your clit 5 times and put a clothes peg on your clit
6 do 4 and 5

Water dripping down my chin I crouched to snap the rubber band on my clit. It’s always been hard to get them to land right on but I managed. By the time that was done I was pretty wet so the sandpaper honestly didn’t bother me too much. Writing this with a clothes pin on my clit though is glorious. I feel it digging in.

Roll 3:
3 Take your toothbrush and brush each nipple 10 times hard (and then put clothes pegs on if you had them) dump down thumbtacks in panties

My nipple are so grateful for the attention but my clit is still throbbing. I use mini clothes pins on my nipples against my better judgement. I’ve never just dumped a bunch of tacks down my panties. The feeling is lovely. I shift around so that some of them are pinching my lips while others are pinching the front.

Roll 4:
4 Cross your legs together and turn on your stomach on the floor, stay like this for 1 minute while pushing your boobs harder in the ground
5 Slap each of your breasts 3 times and your clit 3 times
6 do 4 and 5

Getting on the ground is difficult as the punching under my pussy has increased. As I type this I’m smushing my D tits into the cool ground until a minute has passed. I get up and slap my tits as hard as I can. They’re burning and my heart is racing. In order to slap my clit I spread my legs SWAT as hard as I can. Walking back over to roll my die again is glorious ecstasy.

Roll 5:
2 Take off your panties and bra and put 1 candle in pussy (keep it as far inside as possible all times)

Taking off my panties I shook out the pins and reached in to squeeze the clothes pin still attached to my clit. Ahhhhhhh it sent shivers down my legs. The long candle I have for this purpose is actually fairly short so I figured myself a bit and rolled on.

Roll 6:
5 (take off clothes pegs if any) Drop 10 drips on each nipple, when switching to the other nipple, put clothes peg onto first. When done and both clothes pegs are back on, using the clothes pegs and clamping them on and off your nipples, remove the wax, can also use toothbrush to clean up anything that's left

I almost came raking the clothes pin off my clit. This task was awesome though. Using the clothes pegs to take off the wax was so unique and painful I can’t believe I haven’t done it before. I’m typing so fast because I’m so fucking turned on right now.

Roll 7:
3 Cum by taking the candles out and stuffing pussy with your panties, clit can be touched using only sand paper

At this point, who the F cares that it’s sand paper. I came so fast.

Great dare!! Will definitely be a repeat customer

Dislikes: anal, humiliation, exercise

Limits: scat, piss, public, permanent, photos (though I'm more than willing to send detailed reports)
painslut100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to painslut100 for this post:
Old 07-11-2020, 02:42 PM   #4
hoof

This was a great post!
Shame there were only a few responses, perhaps it should be brought back to life if HaliNa is feeling needy....
hoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 03:46 PM   #5
hornynipples61

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoof View Post
This was a great post!
Shame there were only a few responses, perhaps it should be brought back to life if HaliNa is feeling needy....
This is perfect for me!! I will gather the items needed and will do it next weekend. Oh, my mind will be jello by next friday!

Dislikes: Hard pain; scat; pee; permanent marks; needles; anal;

Toys: Vibrator; nipple twist up suckers (3); supple nips; tweezer clamps (5); clothespins; chip bag clips; icy hot ointment; capsaicin; sandpaper; duct tape; small flogger
hornynipples61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, nipple, pain, painslut, thumbtack