Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 12-06-2020, 08:53 AM   #1
Madwolf

Default Wedding bucket list

Hello everyone,

I am 28 years old guy, and I am getting married in 2 weeks;
I have a list though, of stuff I would like to experience online before I get married.
Although I couldn't do it alone, find the right people and understand how and where I go to find way to experience them.

The deadline is getting close, and I couldn't experience anything of my bucket list.

So I thought it would be great to find someone who would like to help me, any gender doesn't matter, just someone I can share with my bucket list, and together we try to make it true.

I know you don't know me, but helping me out with this, would be the greatest wedding gift i got.

So please if you like the idea, PM me or answer this thread.
Madwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 12:53 PM   #2
Barbie4804

What's your wedding bucket list ?
Barbie4804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:14 AM   #3
Camienard

What exactly do you mean by 'wedding bucket list'? It's just that everyone may have a different opinion about it. For example, when my wedding was a month away, my list included: hanging out at a club with friends, getting drunk to the point of unconsciousness, going to a strip club, and so on. Of course, when there were two weeks left before the wedding, I began to prepare seriously. As it turned out, my bride has not yet decided on a wedding dress (choosing a wedding dress is the most terrible thing that has happened in my life). At first, we searched the Internet for a dress design. Then the shade of the dress. My bride didn't like anything. A week before the wedding, she found wedgewood san clemente wedding on Pinterest and finally decided on a dress. I spent all my nerves on it.

Last edited by Camienard; 05-19-2021 at 12:07 PM.
Camienard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk