Old 11-13-2020, 10:30 AM   #1
hannah_slave123

Post What toys should I buy??

Hi everyone!

My name is Hannah and I’m almost 20 years old. I’ve been lurking on here for a while, and even made some posts and done some dares. I really enjoy doing dares and being submissive.

I’ve been asked by a lot of folks what toys I have available to use during tasks, and I honestly have none. So, what I’m wondering is this: what toys should I buy? I’m a uni student so I don’t have that much money to spend on toys, but maybe suggest 1-2 essentials that I should buy & where to get them!

I so appreciate anyone who helps me pick something out - and you can help me break it in & use it for the first time if you want as a thank-you for your help 😉
hannah_slave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 10:34 AM   #2
herpderp42
getDare Addict

The first thing I would always recommend is a vibrator. Other than that it really depends on your likes.
A dildo or buttplug could be interesting though.
Old 12-31-2020, 01:59 AM   #3
Isabella M.

https://sextoycollective.com/blog/un...1O3VQ9DohmVJzA

This article does a good job of explaining toys to stay away from and toys to invest in; I would recommend saving up some money for a better quality toy, as opposed to a cheaply made one sold on Amazon, where many brands aren't upfront with what their products are made of.

If you are looking for toys to insert into yourself, I would recommend one made from 100% silicone (or another material like the article mentions, such as glass or wood). If you select a toy with questionable materials, for your health and safety (sometimes people experience burning as a consequence of a toy's material) I would recommend putting a condom on the toy with each use. Regardless the material, you should always be sure to wash it in hot water (unless otherwise instructed by the manufacturer) before and after use.

If you're looking into vibrators, I think material is a bit less important, but I still suggest investing in one's with a better rep and better quality, as opposed to investing in one that's cheap/unreviewed/unclear materials (I bought the same vibrator twice on amazon because it was cheap, and both broke within less than two months despite not overusing it or being rough with it - I wouldve saved more money buying something that lasts). The hitachi magic wands seem to be the go to for a lot of people, but they are relatively loud.

For anal play, butt plugs are the main thing; if you want to use anything for anal, I recommend also buying lubricant if you don't currently have any. Latex gloves also help your hand(s) stay cleaner. I would also recommend looking at plugs made from silicone (because again, if you're putting something in you, it should be made of materials that likely won't harm you), and one's with a more rounded (as opposed to a pointed) tip. There's also anal beads, and that's largely a texture thing; you can also use dildos, but you should use separate dildos for anal and vaginal play to keep things sanitary (same goes for any other toy).

There's also benwa balls, which help with kegel (pelvic floor) exercises and that's supposed to be good for you. They're basically little round weighted balls that you can place in your vagina and wear casually. (https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-are-ben-wa-balls#1)

Things to think about:
textures you like
how you'd hold a toy (vibrators with a long handle are probably easier to use than ones with a shorter handle)
where you want pleasure (clit? clitoral vibrator (so it has one small vibrating thing on the end), less central but on the clitoral region? a massage wand wand, both vaginal and clitoral focus? a rabbit vibrator, just used for penetration? a normal dildo)
want something wearable? (think: butt plug, benwa balls, wearable vibrator)

Here's another link discussing some different toys:
https://www.wellandgood.com/types-of-vibrators/

Last edited by Isabella M.; 12-31-2020 at 02:10 AM.
Isabella M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:23 AM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

I'm not sure if you would classify as toys as such...but it depends on what you are into.

You could invest in Paddles/Spanking implements, Riding Crops are quite fun for example.

Nipple clamps, I hear clover clamps are particularly good.

You could get some rope ties for your wrists and ankles.

I would say, what are your kinks? What do you want to get out of toys and approach things like that, would would you be excited to own?
What would you get the most use out of?

What could you buy that would be far superior to household objects?

Make a list and start fantasising how you would use these items, or how others would use them on you and start by buying the items that get you the most excited

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female 20, help me punish, slave, sub female, toys