Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 05-30-2019, 10:52 PM   #1
kittenaaliyah

Default How to dress like a Slut/Slave Whore

Hi everyone, I believe clothing is an extremely important tool in the arsenal of subs and doms. It can be used for control, to embrace ones sexuality and to make someone feel a certain way whether attractive or humiliated. Often times, doms give subs clothing rules. These are some ideas and tips that I have for embracing your inner slut on the outside.

1. Bras - If they are not slutty or sexy do not wear them. Going braless is great. Your nipples show and your titties move with you. Bralettes (Lace, sheer or mesh) are great as tops. I love wearing sexy fancy bras with slightly high waisted skirts as well. Bras are not a necessity but they are an accessory. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

2. Panties - Like bras they should be avoided unless they add aesthetic value or you are on your period. Anything that is not crotchless or a thong or a G string must not be worn. Shiny is good, lace is good and mesh is even better. Plain white are a necessity. Pull em up and wear them with pride.Go a size smaller wherever possible.

3. Workwear - If you can dress like a slut at work DO IT. Go a size smaller wherever possible.
Some ideas - Bodycon skirt with bra/ Bralette
Slutty dress sans panty and bra
No bra with sheer top and skirt
Bodysuit and sheer skirt

4. Swimwear - One piece swimsuits can be slutty too just choose the right one. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Swimsuit cover ups should be worn without a swim suit and should be used as dresses and tops. No high waisted bottoms. Your ass cheeks must be out and proud. YES to crochet, sequins, mesh, shiny stuff, fake leather, strapless tops, cutouts and latex. Wear bodysuits as swimsuits they become sluttier when wet.

5. Shorts - Skirts are ALWAYS better but these will do too. The shorter the better. Your ass cheeks should show and in some cases your pussy lips when you spread your legs. Light cotton shorts that are like tights work great to showcase your pussy lips. Lighter colors are better. Pussy juice and lips show. Distressed shorts are always great. Nothing that makes you look like an Upper east side mom unless you are into it. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

6. Skirts - wear these as much as possible with or without panties based on your dom's preference. Tight skirts can be short or medium length, loose have to be short unless they are mesh or sheer. Slits are fantastic. Make them if they dont come with. Stretchy fabrics are best. Denim does not always cling to the body. Go a size smaller wherever possible.

7. Leggings - Always to be worn without panties or with contrasting panties. Lighter colors preferred due to pussy juices, pussy lips and contrasting panties. If they are low cut pull your thong up to show it off. Try to make sure they are not too opqaue. Do not wear with long tops. Wear your long tops as dresses.Go a size smaller wherever possible.

8. Pants/Jeans - Best if avoided. I you really want to do it without panties. It should be tight. Your camel toe HAS to be visible.

9. Dresses - Great. Easy access. Short tight thin fabrics are great without anything underneath. Avoid T shirt dress if they are not thin or short enough. I should be able to see your nipples poke through. Off shoulder and sheer dresses are great. Bralette under sheer dresses if you want. Bodycon dresses and slits are hot af. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Tube dresses are very versatile and cutouts are slutty. Avoid ruffles/high necks/Long sleeves. Strapless and tie up strap dresses give great access. Square necks do great things for your tits.

10. Jumpsuits/rompers - bit of a grey area tbh. You will have to see if it is slutty enough. Easier to show tits and legs.

11. Tops/tees - Dont wear graphic tees unless they have something sexual. Basic tees only if they are sheer and tight enoguh. Also short tees are best. Camis and cropped tops work well. Lots of tits and tummy. Go a size smaller wherever possible.Sheer tops without a bra. Little bra like tops. Avoid bras wherever possible. Anything with buttons keep more than a few open. Tie up tops and shirts to show your midriff. Only buy tight off shoulder tops if they are not cropped. Tube tops, mesh and lace always a yes. Avoid prints. They take focus away from the tits.

12. Active wear - Yoga, mild cardio pilates must always be done braless. Sheer tops and mesh tops work very well. High intensity workouts do need bras. Buy a high quality bra that supports your boobies well. There is no need to wear panties unless they show. Tiny tight stretchy or mess shorts are the best. Tights work well if they are sheer enough. When wearing a bra do not wear a top.

My favourite place for slut wear is forever 21. They have a large variety of sizes. Even for the BBW sluts. Doesn't cost much. Better quality than primark. Lasts long enough.

Own it. Be confident. Embrace your inner slut. Always Go a size smaller wherever possible and avoid prints.
kittenaaliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to kittenaaliyah for this post:
Old 09-14-2020, 01:39 AM   #2
boerni

Love it!!! Would love to be your dom

Toys:
  • Mini, small & medium buttplug
  • Vibrating penisring
  • Vibrator
  • Chastity cage
  • Small dildo
  • Blindfold
  • Household items

Fantasy: A real life sub, threesome FFM

Likes: To try new stuff, Being blindfolded, jerk off Instructions, a little bit of anal, shower dares, light pain and tie somebody up

Limits: family, public, pee, poo, sissy

kik: insehouse2
snapchat: insehouse

PM-Dares
boerni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 06:26 AM   #3
MeisterRebus
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to MeisterRebus

That mus be the best list I ever read concerning slutty clothing. The major advantage is - it's perfectly possible to stick to it. Nothing that works only in your fantasy, but very down to earth and slutty at the same time. Kudos!

As for one point you didn't touch - no pajamas, no nightgown, slaves sleep naked.

One of the Headmasters of the Elite Slave Training School

male, straight, dominant, strict, creative and experienced

loves - obedience, passion, dedication, intelligence and discipline, educating newbies

hates - fakes, wannabees, guys hiding behind girls profiles

hard limits - stupid people and time wasters

++ My kik/Signal/Telegram is MeisterRebus ++

Reminder: If you can't stand the heat, don't dance with the devil...
MeisterRebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 09:11 AM   #4
thehyte

Wonderful @kittenaaliyah

One section is missing: What's with heels/shoes?

Push my boundaries / punishments: pee, pain

Limits: identity reveal, scat, needles, blood, gay play, anything permanent, show naked skin

Gear: High heels, body suits, female dresses, latex hoods, chastity cages, sounds, lots of plugs, Lovense Lush2, gags, chains, padlocks, cuffs (metal, leather), ...

Kik / FL: thehyte
thehyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 04:34 AM   #5
redcamel
getDare Addict

Good guide, indeed.

Maybe you should consider a further option: silk satin culottes, better if slightly oversize and with side high cuts. You can't believe how intriguing is put a hand under a skirt or dress and find a silk curtain that leaves easy acces to a wet pussy.

The same for silk satin spaghetti straps tank tops. Loose. The smooth silk rubbing against the nipples will keep them constantly erected, and their bumps on the thin fabric will trace and show any little sway of the free tits. In addition, if the cleavage ad side cuts are appropriate, there will be glimpses of tits, as well as side boobs view, at any bending movement.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2021, 11:22 PM   #6
PartySlut
getDare Devil

This is a great guide very detailed and thought out and im glad i found that i already follow most of the guidelines

1. Bras - If they are not slutty or sexy do not wear them. Going braless is great. Your nipples show and your titties move with you. Bralettes (Lace, sheer or mesh) are great as tops. I love wearing sexy fancy bras with slightly high waisted skirts as well. Bras are not a necessity but they are an accessory. Go a size smaller wherever possible. i only ever wear push up bras and i have a few sequin bras and a studded bra i wear by itself sometimes or under a completely sheer top and i frequently go braless when wearing a top or dress that doesn't allow for one

2. Panties - Like bras they should be avoided unless they add aesthetic value or you are on your period. Anything that is not crotchless or a thong or a G string must not be worn. Shiny is good, lace is good and mesh is even better. Plain white are a necessity. Pull em up and wear them with pride.Go a size smaller wherever possible. i only own thongs and gstrings. i have a few crotchless pairs as well as pairs with pearls for strings. I even have one that is a tiny string with a metal ring that is meant to expose my clit. I also frequently go without panties

3. Workwear - If you can dress like a slut at work DO IT. Go a size smaller wherever possible.
Some ideas - Bodycon skirt with bra/ Bralette
Slutty dress sans panty and bra
No bra with sheer top and skirt
Bodysuit and sheer skirt
I can usually pull all of these types of outfits off at work because i work as a secretary

4. Swimwear - One piece swimsuits can be slutty too just choose the right one. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Swimsuit cover ups should be worn without a swim suit and should be used as dresses and tops. No high waisted bottoms. Your ass cheeks must be out and proud. YES to crochet, sequins, mesh, shiny stuff, fake leather, strapless tops, cutouts and latex. Wear bodysuits as swimsuits they become sluttier when wet. I only own thong bikinis

5. Shorts - Skirts are ALWAYS better but these will do too. The shorter the better. Your ass cheeks should show and in some cases your pussy lips when you spread your legs. Light cotton shorts that are like tights work great to showcase your pussy lips. Lighter colors are better. Pussy juice and lips show. Distressed shorts are always great. Nothing that makes you look like an Upper east side mom unless you are into it. Go a size smaller wherever possible. I only own like 3 pairs of shorts a sequin pair a leather pair and a denim pair that has lacing up the sides all 3 are very short and show at least some cheek the leather pair is probably the longest

6. Skirts - wear these as much as possible with or without panties based on your dom's preference. Tight skirts can be short or medium length, loose have to be short unless they are mesh or sheer. Slits are fantastic. Make them if they dont come with. Stretchy fabrics are best. Denim does not always cling to the body. Go a size smaller wherever possible. most of my wardrobe is skirts and dresses. the skirts are ALL minis no midis with the exception of a few maxi skirts but they all have very high slits and i go pantyless when ever people demand

7. Leggings - Always to be worn without panties or with contrasting panties. Lighter colors preferred due to pussy juices, pussy lips and contrasting panties. If they are low cut pull your thong up to show it off. Try to make sure they are not too opqaue. Do not wear with long tops. Wear your long tops as dresses.Go a size smaller wherever possible. I do have a few pairs of leggings i use for working out they're all tiny and most have mesh cutouts or lacing of some sort. i also have a few pairs of leather leggings ill wear out

8. Pants/Jeans - Best if avoided. I you really want to do it without panties. It should be tight. Your camel toe HAS to be visible. i own like 1 pair of pants lol

9. Dresses - Great. Easy access. Short tight thin fabrics are great without anything underneath. Avoid T shirt dress if they are not thin or short enough. I should be able to see your nipples poke through. Off shoulder and sheer dresses are great. Bralette under sheer dresses if you want. Bodycon dresses and slits are hot af. Go a size smaller wherever possible. Tube dresses are very versatile and cutouts are slutty. Avoid ruffles/high necks/Long sleeves. Strapless and tie up strap dresses give great access. Square necks do great things for your tits. again like skirts i only have minis with some maxis that have very extreme slits. the dresses i own fit all the criteria here with the exception of tube dresses im really not a fan of them

10. Jumpsuits/rompers - bit of a grey area tbh. You will have to see if it is slutty enough. Easier to show tits and legs. i definitely have a very sexy jumpsuit or 2 and as for rompers they're alright because they're kind of like dresses but you can wear them much shorter and its easier to show some cheek

11. Tops/tees - Dont wear graphic tees unless they have something sexual. Basic tees only if they are sheer and tight enoguh. Also short tees are best. Camis and cropped tops work well. Lots of tits and tummy. Go a size smaller wherever possible.Sheer tops without a bra. Little bra like tops. Avoid bras wherever possible. Anything with buttons keep more than a few open. Tie up tops and shirts to show your midriff. Only buy tight off shoulder tops if they are not cropped. Tube tops, mesh and lace always a yes. Avoid prints. They take focus away from the tits. definitely don't wear any graphic teas but a couple sheer t-shirts and button up shirts. A bunch of crop tops and bustier leather mesh sequin all sorts of embellishments

12. Active wear - Yoga, mild cardio pilates must always be done braless. Sheer tops and mesh tops work very well. High intensity workouts do need bras. Buy a high quality bra that supports your boobies well. There is no need to wear panties unless they show. Tiny tight stretchy or mess shorts are the best. Tights work well if they are sheer enough. When wearing a bra do not wear a top. just like in the leggings category i really only wear leggings for working out and i always wear them with a sports bra and no top

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 04:22 AM   #7
redcamel
getDare Addict

I notice that both of you, kittenaaliyah and PartySlut, have neglected to talk about stockings, garters and tights. Is it just a forgetfulness, or do you underestimate their fetish appeal?

Under a long skirt or dress (with or withouth slits) stockings are very sexy, as well as when short skirts raise is hot if they "accidentally" show the line between the legs and the upper part of the tights or not show it, no matter how high goes the hem, because the tights are the all nude type.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk