Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-12-2020, 04:29 PM   #16
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Also forgot to ask should I be posting in here the results I get from the person above threads or no?

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 12:32 PM   #17
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Update, still accepting dares but no putting anything in my pussy for roughly a week (you can probably guess why)

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Old 08-13-2020, 12:33 PM   #18
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy84 View Post
If you still have time I think you need some spanking for being such a bad girl while no one is home. Roll two dice take the total and x by 10. Use a house hold item in the kitchen to spank yourself with.
I did this, this morning, I rolled a 4 and a 3 so I ended up doing 70 spanks with a wooden spoon, thank you 😊

Old 08-13-2020, 01:49 PM   #19
Larpus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia View Post
Hey so I did this last night. I feel like I kind of wrote basic messages, idk. I wrote, cum dump on my stomach with an arrow pointing to my pussy, whore and slut wrote on each breast, filthy cunt on my thigh with an arrow pointing to my pussy, cheap bitch, anal whore with an arrow pointing to my ass, dirty slut On my other thigh.

I stood next to my bedroom window after inserting a thin carrot in a condom, I haven’t put anything in my ass in a while so it felt really thick. I started sucking my dildo and left a timer on for 15 minutes and squatted down. I had my curtains open halfway and stood in the open half, I felt so exposed considering I have a couple sets of flats near my house and all I could think about was if someone was looking into my room and seeing me be a whore.

I hadn’t finished the other dare yet so I didn’t do the dildo on the chair part. Thank you for the task it was really fun and I felt embarrassed but horny at the same time from doing it.
Good job!
Let me expand your vocabulary and we can try another similar dare.

You listed:
- Cumdump
- Cheap whore
- Slut
- Filthy bitch
- Anal whore
- Dirty slut

More options:
- Public toilet
- Semen goes here ->
- Fill me up
- I am only allowed to drink cum
- Worthless cocksleeve
- Only good for sucking cocks
- Fuck 」10 」5 FREE (with 」10 / 」5 crossed out)
- Useless fucktoy
- Share me please
- Cum rag
- Cocksucker
- Fuck meat
- Anal slave

So, now we have established some nomenclature, let us proceed with the dare.

You'll need a pole of some sort (or leg clamps), some rope (or tape) and some yoghurt (and a tea spoon).

Get naked and write up some prose.
Now, since you don't have any leg clamps, we might have to get creative.
Take a broom handle (usually detatchable from a broom) or similar strong pole that isn't too long and using role (and/or) tape secure your feet to it such that they are spread wide but not so wide that you cannot walk at all. You should be able to straddle for this task.

(if you want to use this as a more frequent toy, you can always get a dedicated length of wood, cut to length, with holes at the ends you can loop rope through securely and attach a couple of cuffs to or whatever - you can do it if you b+q it)

Getting through doors might require you to travel sideways, but check your available space first.

Pick two windows on the same floor that you will travel between in this way, curtains open within your limits. If you have only one window, pick a nearby room to travel to and then travel back to the same window.

Roll two dice. The sum of these two dice is how many times you will travel between windows.

Take a tea spoon of yoghurt, close your eyes, open your mouth and tongue and flick the spoon of yoghurt at your face. Any yoghurt that doesn't go in your mouth stays on your face. Do it again at your boobs and a final time towards your groin.

Now roll a dice, this will determine how many minutes you will deepthroat the dildo for. 2 minutes for every digit on the dice (do this roll at every window).

After you are done with the dildo, you will need to travel to the other one. Obviously, you'll need to take the yoghurt, spoon, dice and dildo with you. I suggest you carry the yoghurt and spoon and dice in your hands, but if possible, keep them behind your back. The dildo you can either carry in your mouth, but preferably you stick it up your ass while in transit.

Let me know how you get on.

Last edited by Larpus; 08-13-2020 at 02:01 PM.
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 02:07 PM   #20
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
Good job!
Let me expand your vocabulary and we can try another similar dare.

You listed:
- Cumdump
- Cheap whore
- Slut
- Filthy bitch
- Anal whore
- Dirty slut

More options:
- Public toilet
- Semen goes here ->
- Fill me up
- I am only allowed to drink cum
- Worthless cocksleeve
- Only good for sucking cocks
- Fuck 」10 」5 FREE (with 」10 / 」5 crossed out)
- Useless fucktoy
- Share me please
- Cum rag
- Cocksucker
- Fuck meat
- Anal slave

So, now we have established some nomenclature, let us proceed with the dare.

You'll need a pole of some sort (or leg clamps), some rope (or tape) and some yoghurt (and a tea spoon).

Get naked and write up some prose.
Now, since you don't have any leg clamps, we might have to get creative.
Take a broom handle (usually detatchable from a broom) or similar strong pole that isn't too long and using role (and/or) tape secure your feet to it such that they are spread wide but not so wide that you cannot walk at all. You should be able to straddle for this task.

(if you want to use this as a more frequent toy, you can always get a dedicated length of wood, cut to length, with holes at the ends you can loop rope through securely and attach a couple of cuffs to or whatever - you can do it if you b+q it)

Getting through doors might require you to travel sideways, but check your available space first.

Pick two windows on the same floor that you will travel between in this way, curtains open within your limits. If you have only one window, pick a nearby room to travel to and then travel back to the same window.

Roll two dice. The sum of these two dice is how many times you will travel between windows.

Take a tea spoon of yoghurt, close your eyes, open your mouth and tongue and flick the spoon of yoghurt at your face. Any yoghurt that doesn't go in your mouth stays on your face. Do it again at your boobs and a final time towards your groin.

Now roll a dice, this will determine how many minutes you will deepthroat the dildo for. 2 minutes for every digit on the dice (do this roll at every window).

After you are done with the dildo, you will need to travel to the other one. Obviously, you'll need to take the yoghurt, spoon, dice and dildo with you. I suggest you carry the yoghurt and spoon and dice in your hands, but if possible, keep them behind your back. The dildo you can either carry in your mouth, but preferably you stick it up your ass while in transit.

Let me know how you get on.
Oh wow this sounds intense, that vocabulary alone though. I値l have to wait till tomorrow to do it when I知 alone again, but I知 looking forward to it, thank you 😊

Old 08-14-2020, 12:39 AM   #21
Larpus

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpMaia View Post
Oh wow this sounds intense, that vocabulary alone though. I値l have to wait till tomorrow to do it when I知 alone again, but I知 looking forward to it, thank you 😊
Just for clarity, the yoghurt / spoon thing should be repeated at each window (that's why you bring it), since obviously we want you to demonstrate what a cumslut looks like in their natural state (when you're all on your own).
Larpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2020, 12:26 PM   #22
dionysus1

Since you like pain i think you really enjoy my dice dare check it out:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...18#post4102618
dionysus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 10:53 AM   #23
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Take a shower and then air dry in front of an open window for 15 minutes. Then ride your rabbit for 15 minutes on high. If you cum before time is up repeat the dare 2 more times.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women痴), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
degrade, slut