Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-26-2019, 10:20 AM   #16
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
You got so many tasks already, I'm not sure if you can still squeeze this one in.

I would like you to vacuum your entire home, but with these rules:
- You must wear a full female outfit, including high heels and thong panties.
- You must pull the vacuum cleaner along with you ONLY by a string that is tied to your balls. Be sure to tie the vacuum cleaner just to your balls - so not around the base of your penis.
- After you've done each room you will also vacuum your penis - put your penis in the tube as much you can - for 5 minutes. You may want to bring the suction down for this.
- When you're entirely done, use the vacuum tube on your asshole, balls and penis for 5 more minutes each and then try to edge this way. If you can't, edge normally and you're all done.
This is excellent. However I would add an embellishment, if Jaro would kindly agree.
After finishing each room, pull the string attaching balls to vacuum taut, and use a wooden spoon to give each ball five hard smacks. Just a little something to energize them for moving to the next room.
(Hope you remember to bring the wooden spoon along with you to each room. It would be a shame to have pull the vacuum all the way back to where the spoon was last left.)

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:39 PM   #17
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
This is excellent. However I would add an embellishment, if Jaro would kindly agree.
After finishing each room, pull the string attaching balls to vacuum taut, and use a wooden spoon to give each ball five hard smacks. Just a little something to energize them for moving to the next room.
(Hope you remember to bring the wooden spoon along with you to each room. It would be a shame to have pull the vacuum all the way back to where the spoon was last left.)
This is a good addition!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 02:56 AM   #18
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

How about a 'nice' little hogtie based challenge?

Task prep:
  • Obtain a large hessian potato sack and cut slits in the bottom of it for your arms & head so you can wear it as a t-shirt/dress.
  • Put the key to your cuffs in a lockable box, and secure this box to a bit of furnature in a corner of your house.
  • Put the key for that box on a floating key ring or similar to make it slighlty easier to find/'carry'. (ie: This)
  • ...and put that key on the other side of the house to the box
  • Mix up an enema containing 1/2 jif lemon, a generous measure of mint shower gell and cold water.

Getting started:
  • Spray yourself with some 'Liquid Ass' or similar. We all know how you 'enjoy' being a disgusting slut
  • put your potato sack on over your head.
  • Put on cuffs etc suitable for a hogtie.
  • Give yourself the enema, and tidy all that up.
  • Put on your estim kit, wired up for forced orgasms. No need to turn it on just yet.
  • Put a condom over the estim electrodes, and then tape everything in place. You are going to be squirming and wriggling quite a bit hopefully and we don't want these coming loose now, do we?
  • Put a nice drooly gag on.
  • Turn the estim on, and tape the box to your inner thigh.
  • Put on a couple of pairs of slightly small tights just to make sure the estim kit etc isn't going to come loose.
  • And lay down beside the lock box and hogtie yourself.

The task:

All you have to do is squirm over to get the box key, squirm back with it, and free yourself. Easy, no?
Then you can finally take your gag out of your aching mouth and wash that horrid stink off.
All that squirming whilst wearing a rough hessian sack is going to feel great, i'm sure.
Oh, and try not to void your bowels in the middle of your living room, huh?

Notes:

'The other side of the house' is undefined. I don't know your house, and I don't know you. Naturally, this task isn't intended to be easy - but it shouldn't be impossible and result in you having to give up either. Set it up so that it works for you.

You can actually skip the keys and just wriggle from one side of the house to the other and back if you like. They add a certain 'oh fuck, i've got to do this now and what have I let myself in for' - which is always fun. Also dragging the key back should add some amusing complications. But given you are alone, there are safety advantages to not necesarily being stuck tied up in the middle of the floor if something does go wrong. Again, you know what you can do.

I leave the exact size of the enema to you. Feel free to go for something you know you can hold for the expected duration of the task as I expect all the wriggling etc won't make things any easier and it is intended to be possible for you to avoid shitting yourself all over your floor.

It is intended that you will 'cum' several times from the estim during the task, so pick the settings with that in mind

How does that sound to you?
Any thoughts/questions/suggestions?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to silverdarknight for this post:
Old 05-27-2019, 11:34 AM   #19
wingman78
Longtime User

Wow, thanks SDK! This sounds incredibly hard, but still better than the poll you were thinking about And it's certainly something I'd never have thought of myself.

I'll give this a limited trial run this week just to see whether it's doable without locking myself or trying to hold an enema, and to check whether the e-stim pads stay on with the condom over it. I'll let you all know how that went soon.

Meanwhile be sure to google "hogtie crawl race". Hilarious and hot at the same time!
Old 05-27-2019, 02:17 PM   #20
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
This sounds incredibly hard, but still better than the poll you were thinking about
Who said it was an either/or thing?
You might get both yet - I just wrote that one up first

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 06:25 PM   #21
emmybun19

Since you'll be using your piss for meals, make sure you're getting enough water to replenish your liquids. You should be aiming for 3L a day so 1L between each meal sounds good. Be careful when you starts tasks, you're going to need to pee a lot and you cannot stop a task to pee. If you accidentally pee you must stop as soon as you are able and finish the task, covered in pee, or count it as a fail and ask the task giver for an appropriate punishment, including the reason for failing.
emmybun19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2019, 11:15 AM   #22
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmybun19 View Post
Since you'll be using your piss for meals, make sure you're getting enough water to replenish your liquids. You should be aiming for 3L a day so 1L between each meal sounds good. Be careful when you starts tasks, you're going to need to pee a lot and you cannot stop a task to pee. If you accidentally pee you must stop as soon as you are able and finish the task, covered in pee, or count it as a fail and ask the task giver for an appropriate punishment, including the reason for failing.
Thank you Emmy, that sounds like a logical addition to all dares. I don't have really long ones yet so I should be able to avoid peeing halfway through one, but who knows what might still be added between now and the last weekend of June!
Old 05-28-2019, 11:31 AM   #23
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Who said it was an either/or thing?
You might get both yet - I just wrote that one up first
Oooh the suspense is killing me already, and there's still about a month to go before I'm going to perform these tasks. At this rate I might need to choose between tasks or put up a poll to choose which ones to do first.

Anyway, I tried your hogtied crawling dare! I did the following:
First I stripped naked and put cuffs on my wrists and ankles. I connected the ones at my ankles, and then put e-stim pads on the head and base of my penis. A condom went over that to keep them in place, and then a pair of tight underwear over that.

Next I connected my powerbox and taped it to the inside of my thighs. Then I took a short piece of rope, put a loop in one end to connect my hands to, and tied the other end to my ankle cuffs. Then I took two electronic locks with built-in timer and connected those to the loop. Finally I turned up the e-stim while on my back, with my feet pulled back towards my ass. That allowed me to get my hands close to the rope. I put normal locks through the timed locks and used those to lock those to my wrist cuffs.

i was now securely bound for at most 30 minutes, with my cock becoming harder and harder due to the electricity pulsed going through it. I was about 2 meters away from the keys to the normal locks, so I rolled around on my front and wanted to start crawling. But first I got a small surprise: my weight pressing down on my cock (and thus the e-stim pads) made the shocks increase in strength! Once I recovered from that shock I started crawling forward. It was very hard and slow progress, but crawling felt amazing on my cock. I think it took me about 5 minutes to get to the keys, and then I rolled back on my back and unlocked the padlocks.

I actually came just before I was able to turn off the e-stim, giving me a taste of what's about to come later. The e-stim felt quite painful after I orgasmed, but at the same time I could already feel it getting harder almost immediately. So I might be in for some nice post-orgasm torture if I take took long to crawl to my keys during the "full" run. And with the rough sack and a gag in it will be even harder.

After I recovered from my first test I wanted to try making it a bit harder, so I set myself up in the same way as the first run but with a bra on, cups filled with socks, and tack pads inserted. I did exactly the same thing as before but without the e-stim (I didn't want to make it too extreme on my first tries); but as soon as I rolled onto my front I knew I'd made a mistake. With my full weight pressing on the tack pads the pain in my man-boobs was nearly unbearable. I tried crawling a bit but had to stop, so I rolled back onto my back to recover a bit. I didn't want to wait the full 30 minutes for my electronic locks to release, so I tried again a couple of times, but in the end I gave up and waited. When the 30 minutes were up the electronic locks unlocked and I was able to release myself.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:33 AM   #24
Juanmessy
Distinguished Member

A few simple rules

You will sleep naker and with a plug in, if you can't sleep with a plug then you may only sleep for 4 hours.

Try and eat a dog biscuit as a snack

No showers or 1 3 minute cold shower

Dislikes: Forced orgasms, watersports, Anal, humilation.

Limits: Extreme Pain, Scat, Exposure, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Needles, full public

Home Alone Dares For Thursday

Toys: Magic wand, Hush plug, Inflatable and vibrating buttplug, large Enema douch, Bondage gear, Clover clamps, Dildo cushion, Diapers, Dildos, Ring Gag

Kik: codboy247
Juanmessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 11:54 AM   #25
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanmessy View Post
A few simple rules

You will sleep naker and with a plug in, if you can't sleep with a plug then you may only sleep for 4 hours.

Try and eat a dog biscuit as a snack

No showers or 1 3 minute cold shower
Thanks! I was already told to use a plug the entire time, so my ass will be well-stretched by the end of the 48 hours. As for snacks: I'm not allowed to eat snacks at all, unless DareFiend is willing to make an exception for dog biscuits?
Old 05-30-2019, 06:51 AM   #26
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Thanks! I was already told to use a plug the entire time, so my ass will be well-stretched by the end of the 48 hours. As for snacks: I'm not allowed to eat snacks at all, unless DareFiend is willing to make an exception for dog biscuits?
You may have a doggy biscuit for dessert immediately after each breakfast. But we wouldn't want you to lose the delicious aftertaste of your pissy meal, so be sure to wet it with piss first, direct from your dick, using no hands. In fact, why don't you piss on it like a good doggy at a fire hydrant? Make sure one leg is raised nice and high. And make sure your doggy treat is fully covered in pee before you proceed any further. A few drips will /not/ suffice. It does not have to be soaked; it does have to be fully wetted. Lick up any spillage with your tongue. It would be hilarious to be there and watch you trying to let out just enough pee in just the right direction to coat your treat, and the frustration that probably will ensue from all the misses and messes; wish I could be there!

And of course you won't be using your hands or anything else (except your lips and tongue) to get your biscuit into your mouth.

Good boy!

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 05-30-2019 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-30-2019, 07:01 AM   #27
DareFiend
getDare Addict

It's a shame that your poor penis is getting no attention from anyone. Is it really unworthy of attention? I hope not. So I guess it's up to me to sort that out.

This may require a bit of shopping (I'm sure you'll enjoy your shopping trip). The goal is to get five fairly small rubber bands - just the right size to fit snugly but not tight around your dick when it's hard.

When the time comes, you will get your dick hard (although I'm sure it will be hard already, given what fun awaits), and put the five rubber bands on it. Space them evenly from the base to the head. The end one can lie across the head if it will stay on like that; otherwise it can run right below the head.

Once all five are on, you will pull one of them out as far as it will go, and then let it snap back. Repeat for the other four. That would be for the top side of your dick. Of course you will need to repeat this for the underside of your dick. 10 snaps total.

Take the rubber bands off. If even a slight bit of precum has oozed out, or if it is waiting to ooze out once the bands are off, oh my, that's too bad. Because, well, it means your dick liked the rubber bands. So put them all back on and repeat the above.

Take them all off again. If your dick is still hard (never mind any precum this time), you're obviously a slut so you will have to do this again. That will make for a total of 30 snaps. I'm sure you'll enjoy the afterglow.

PS: Rubber band sizing is totally weird. In the US, you likely would be hoping to find sizes #29, #30, or #31, which range from 1.75" when pressed flat to 2.5". (In other words, the diameter of the circle that the rubber band forms is irrelevant. The length of the band when pressed flat is the determining factor for size.)
I strongly suggest you go for the usual tan-colored ordinary rubber band. Not a substitute such as hair ties. Happy hunting. If it gets complicated, maybe you can ask a sales clerk, who I'm sure will helpfully ask "what are you looking to use these for?" LOL See if you can answer in a way that's actually truthful! --- If you can't, then you will need six, not five, to perform the task(s) above.

Last edited by DareFiend; 05-30-2019 at 07:13 AM.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:20 AM   #28
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
It's a shame that your poor penis is getting no attention from anyone. Is it really unworthy of attention? I hope not. So I guess it's up to me to sort that out.

This may require a bit of shopping (I'm sure you'll enjoy your shopping trip). The goal is to get five fairly small rubber bands - just the right size to fit snugly but not tight around your dick when it's hard.

When the time comes, you will get your dick hard (although I'm sure it will be hard already, given what fun awaits), and put the five rubber bands on it. Space them evenly from the base to the head. The end one can lie across the head if it will stay on like that; otherwise it can run right below the head.

Once all five are on, you will pull one of them out as far as it will go, and then let it snap back. Repeat for the other four. That would be for the top side of your dick. Of course you will need to repeat this for the underside of your dick. 10 snaps total.

Take the rubber bands off. If even a slight bit of precum has oozed out, or if it is waiting to ooze out once the bands are off, oh my, that's too bad. Because, well, it means your dick liked the rubber bands. So put them all back on and repeat the above.

Take them all off again. If your dick is still hard (never mind any precum this time), you're obviously a slut so you will have to do this again. That will make for a total of 30 snaps. I'm sure you'll enjoy the afterglow.

PS: Rubber band sizing is totally weird. In the US, you likely would be hoping to find sizes #29, #30, or #31, which range from 1.75" when pressed flat to 2.5". (In other words, the diameter of the circle that the rubber band forms is irrelevant. The length of the band when pressed flat is the determining factor for size.)
I strongly suggest you go for the usual tan-colored ordinary rubber band. Not a substitute such as hair ties. Happy hunting. If it gets complicated, maybe you can ask a sales clerk, who I'm sure will helpfully ask "what are you looking to use these for?" LOL See if you can answer in a way that's actually truthful! --- If you can't, then you will need six, not five, to perform the task(s) above.
Silverdarknight mentioned something via PM about a possible poll for extra painful tasks, but I'm glad that you are thinking of my penis as well! I'll do some shopping and I might give this a trial run during the upcoming weeks too.
Old 06-02-2019, 04:40 AM   #29
wingman78
Longtime User

Default Summary so far

Here's a summary of the tasks and rules I've received so far. The items in red are either new or need clarification:

Rules
  • Plugged 24x7: I have to keep my ass plugged the entire weekend, even while sleeping, slowly increasing the plug size. I'm still waiting on instructions about when to switch/how to clean the plugs from the person that gave this task.
  • Meals: Three meals a day. Minimal preparation, all ingredients put in a blender, then pissing over the blender until it's nice and runny. Pour over the floor and lick it up, including any piss that didn't make it into the blender.
  • Snacks: One dog biscuit after breakfast. But piss over it first like a dog pissing against a fire hydrant. Again, eat using just my mouth and lick up any piss that missed the biscuit.
  • Drinks during the day: Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. If I have to piss during a task I have to continue that task covered in piss.

Tasks
  • Cold shower with ice enema: My two days will start with taking an ice water enema, then hopping under a cold shower and washing myself for three minutes.
  • Tobasco wank: This is a leftover from last weekend. Fill a condom with tobasco, put it over my cock. Spank the head of my cock for a full minute, then masturbate to an orgasm, and spend 7 minutes thanking GetDare for making me suffer before I can take the condom off
  • Hourly edge and spanks: Edge once every hour, then spank my ass 5 times for every hour (5 during first hour, 10 during the next, 15 after that, etc). At night I am allowed to sleep, but have to do 10 spanks per hour for every hour I missed, and do those all at once once I wake up.
  • Deepthroat task: Deepthroat each of my 4 dildo's 3 times and hold it for 10 seconds, with a punishment based on how far/long I manage to deepthroat them.
  • Vacuum the house: Vacuum each room in the house, dressed in a female outfit including heels, pulling the vacuum behind me using a string tied to my balls. Spank my balls upon entering a new room, and suck my cock using the vacuum on a light setting for 5 minutes per room. Suck my balls and ass as well when done with the entire house.
  • Hogtied crawl with added stimulation: Crawl the full length of my living room twice, hogtied, with a hessian sack on and e-stim pleasuring/torturing my cock, a gag in, and holding an enema.
  • Rubber bands torture for my cock: Put 5 rubber bands on my cock and snap them as hard as I can from both top and bottom, and repeat up to two times if my cock betrays me by leaking pre-cum.
  • Garlic enema: I promised to do this one as well, I wonder how it will feel!

Suggestions?
I have no doubts that I'll have a "fun" weekend with all these tasks! More are always welcome, if I'm afraid that I won't be able to do all of them I can always save some for later or put up a poll to let you guys/gals decide which once should be done first.

If you want to add stuff I feel the following areas could use extra attention:
  • My nipples. I have scrubbing pads, hot sauce, clover clamps, e-stim clamps, etc.
  • My mouth/throat. I kind of like deepthroat tasks that make me gag/drool all over myself. I don't like ass-to-mouth much, but given the amount of enema's/wearing plugs I guess my ass should be pretty clean by the end of the weekend
  • Hidden public: I'll probably need to do some shopping. And since I have two nights as well I can do some driving/visit dirty gas station bathrooms/etc (though I'm sure you can all come up with way more creative things than I can)
  • Others: Things that really push my limits. For example I've once been ordered to post something on a sex adverts website offering free blowjobs, there were no takers during the time I had to keep it online but it was still very exciting

Last edited by wingman78; 06-02-2019 at 04:46 AM.
wingman78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:59 AM   #30
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I'm going to call this a "resting task". You should roll on this table AT LEAST once every three hours OR between tasks, whichever is sooner. So when you finish a task or move to a different task, do this in between. The tasks are simple, so they shouldn't take more than 2 minutes except for the clamps, which can be left on as you continue through your list.

1= Roughly scrub your right nipple for 90 seconds
2= Roughly scrub your left nipple for 90 seconds
3= 20 spanks with a wooden spoon to your right nipple
4= 20 spanks with a wooden spoon to your left nipple
5= hot sauce on both nipples
6= clover clamps for 20 minutes, allowing the next task to pull on the chain.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty & messy, humiliation, pain, piss, spanking