Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2019, 01:41 PM   #1
ThatLittleG

Default 21f Wants Humiliating Public Diaper Dare

I'm a 21 year old ab/dl looking for a humiliating public diaper dare. I have access to thick ab/dl style diapers, mini enemas, onesies, pacifiers, and can get whatever else I'd need from walmart. I dont have a car and will have to uber to wherever I'd go.

Limits - Full exposure of diaper, wearing a messy diaper in an uber, family, social suicide, work, and injury, and any kind of food down the diaper, dirty diapers near my face. Will send proof through kik if dare is accepted.

Last edited by ThatLittleG; 05-20-2019 at 01:44 PM.
ThatLittleG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

Diaper up and head out when you need to pee but aren't yet totally desperate (say 4-6 hours after your last visit after drinking one glass of water at least) with 2 bottles of water and your pacifier. Drive/walk to a distance that should take 45 or so minutes to walk back to your place. You will pee yourself on the way back unless you successfully drink both bottles of water & manage to hold OR walk with your pacifier in for 25 steps while walking behind a group of 2 or more people walking at there pace within 20-ish metres (find somewhere secluded).

If you are forced to pee yourself you must do so 10+ minutes walk from your house. If that doesn't quite work PM and I can alter for circumstances
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 05:38 PM   #3
ThatLittleG

I was hoping for something a bit more daring lol I'm pretty use to walking around in them and wetting them.
Old 05-20-2019, 05:49 PM   #4
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Take a ride somewhere public like a park or a mall. Spend as much time walking around as you want to find a suitable location to mess your diaper, it shouldn't be completely secluded. When you do mess, squat down like a small child would. After this you will spend 10 minutes walking around and 10 minutes sitting in your messy diaper, before you are allowed to go change in a public bathroom (if you're feeling extra daring, leave the stall door unlocked) and head home.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:17 PM   #5
aralius
Distinguished Member

Put on a skirt that just hides your diaper when you are standing.
Drink 1.5 litre of water.
Go to a shopping mall on a busy day early in the morning.
Once you get there drink another litre of water.
Stay in the shopping mall all day. You can only change the diaper just before you leave to save the uber.
When it is time for lunch. Drink another litre of water.

The risk is that after you release all the water you have drunk over the day the diaper will fill enough and hang down to be just visible under your short skirt.

Have fun

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #6
ThatLittleG

I like both of those dares a lot! I'll try and get through both of them next week after I get back from vacation this weekend. PM me if you would like my kik for proof.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, ddlg, diaper, humiliation, public