Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-12-2019, 09:06 AM   #1
as8400
Baby Member

Smile M/25 BDSM Dare/Challenge Request (NSFW!)

Hey, so my girlfriend is away for the next week, so I have some time alone at home and wondered if any fine people on this forum would be interested in helping me to keep busy...

I am massively into self-bondage/pain/humiliation, so any dares that I can do by myself at home would be MUCH appreciated!

In terms of resources, I have quite an extensive list of toys including: range of dildos and butt plugs, canes/whips (including a spanking machine), gags/hoods/blindfolds, nipple clamps, a violet wand, a wand vibrator, an enema kit, ropes and locks, a cock cage, etc. If you can think of it, I've probably got it!

I'm not interested in anything that will involve someone else or too public (I can do whatever on my balcony and happy to go outside assuming nothing is visible... also nothing that causes permanent/serious damage as I still need to go to work next week!

So if you've got any dare ideas, please feel free to share! I'll post any updates to the dares I can complete...

Thanks - AS8400
as8400 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, humiliation, pain, punishment