Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-11-2020, 07:49 PM   #1
risks

Default Sarah gets owned

Hey so after how well my Lexi's sub story was received I decided to write another story. If you like this first chapter you may like my other story if you haven't checked it out yet.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=386149

Chapter 1

A shirt dropped and fluttered to the ground followed by a skirt, a bra and panties Sarah was completely naked in the girls changing room at school. It was 4pm no one was left in the changing room the volleyball team had all changed and left and she was all alone. Sarah took out her phone camera and took a photo from the neck down not showing her face. Just as the phone was taking the picture the door slammed open and Emma walked in. “What the fuck are you doing?” laughed Emma as she pulled out her phone as quick as lightning and started taking as many photos as possible as Sarah tried to quickly cover up and put on her clothes. “Please please don’t share those photos pleasee” pleaded Sarah.
“First your going to tell me what the fuck your doing in here and if you even slighlty lie to me these pictures are getting posted online” said Emma. Sarah and Emma didn’t really talk that much they knew each other's names but they were in completely different social groups. Sarah sighed and fell back to sit on one of the benches in the changing room she knew she was fucked. “Okay so basically for a few days I’ve been talking to this guy online and he gives me tasks to do and then I send him pictures of the tasks. It kind of... turns me on” said Sarah as she looked down at the ground. “Okay okay” said Emma looking up at the ceiling thinking. After a minute of thinking she said “right bitch give me your number” Sarah looked back at Emma puzzled “what?” she replied.
“Give me your fucking number or these pics go online” threatend Emma. Sarah gave Emma her number. Emma went across the room and picked up the shorts that she had left there and as she walked past Sarah she slapped her on the back of the head “see you tomorrow” she said as she left.

Sarah got home and she was shaking she had no idea what to do. Why did Emma want her number what was going on. Sarah stayed up late in case Emma would text or ring her but she didn't. Sarah finally fell asleep at 1am. Sarah woke up to her phone buzzing in the morning. There was a text from a number that wasn’t saved to her phone it had to be Emma. The text said “don’t wear any underwear today or else!!”. Sarah had to read the text again to make sure she was reading it correctly. The dress code was strictly dresses for the girls and what if some wind whipped up her skirt and everyone saw. Sarah decided she had no choice after having breakfast she got dressed just leaving her room without underwear underneath her skirt made her feel weird. As Sarah left the house she could feel a slight breeze on her pussy and it made her a little wet. Sarah walked through the school door she let out a sigh of relief as she wouldn’t have any chance of the weather fucking up her skirt. As Sarah sat down for her first class she felt the cold chair against her naked ass. As the teacher was reading out names she was thinking about how exposed she was when Emma walked in on her in the changing room these thoughts in her head started to make her pussy drip she quickly snapped back to reality as she felt a little bit touch her leg. She tried to sneakily wipe the chair so that no one would notice if she had to stand up. 40 minutes later Sarah looked at the clock class would end in 10 minutes and her next class would be with Emma...

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 08-13-2020 at 07:04 PM.
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-13-2020, 07:03 PM   #2
risks

Hey hope you enjoyed chapter 1 not sure how long this story will be if anyone has any ideas I would love to read them.
Risks

Chapter 2

Sarah sat in class, her whole body was tense she was sat two rows behind Emma. Emma didn’t turn around or even look at her once until the last 5 minutes of the class Emma walked past Sarah’s desk and whispered in her ear “follow me as soon as class ends”. Sarah was worried what she had in mind but she thought that it would be best to follow instructions. The bell rang Sarah threw everything into her bag as quick as possible and followed Emma out the room. Emma didn’t say a word and walked quickly to the nearest bathroom. As soon as the first bathroom door closed Emma quickly looked around to check no one else was there then grabbed Sarah by the wrist and pulled her into one of the stalls. Emma locked the stall door behind them she then pushed Sarah against the side of the stall with one hand around her neck. Emma then took her other hand and quickly put it under Sarah's skirt and lightly slapped her pussy as Sarah let out a small gasp she didn’t know what to say. “You follow instructions well slut” said Emma. Sarah remained speechless because she didn’t know what to say. Emma looked at her angrily “aren’t you going to say thank you after I gave you a compliment bitch”.
Sarah then quickly panicked “sorrrrry err thank you” she quickly replied.

The bathroom door opened and they heard two more girls come in. They were stood by the mirrors and they just seemed to be idle gossiping. Emma slowly raised her hand from Sarah's neck to cover her mouth and then slowly inserted her fingers into Sarah's pussy which was already slightly wet. Sarah pushed her back against the wall Emma seemed to know what she was doing. It felt so good Sarah was trying to hide the fact that she was enjoying it to Emma. Emma's fingers were going fully inside Sarah and the noises of Sarah's wet pussy would probably be heard if the girls weren't talking so loudly. The girls left the bathroom as the door closed Emma removed her hand from Sarah’s mouth. Sarah took in a big breath as Emma took her fingers out of Sarah’s pussy and quickly wiped them on Sarah's face and unlocked the stall and walked out and simply saying “cya bitch”. Sarah locked the stall again and just sat there trying to comprehend what had just happened. She cleaned her face and went to the sinks and looked in the mirror. What more was Emma going to do to her she wondered.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 03:42 AM   #3
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great start to the new story, I'll be following this for sure.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 04:57 AM   #4
comet

Same here, Great story
comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:07 PM   #5
risks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Great start to the new story, I'll be following this for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by comet View Post
Same here, Great story
thanks for the support

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-18-2020, 06:45 PM   #6
risks

Hope you excited for the next chapter if anyone has any ideas of what Sarah should have to do tomorrow I would be excited to hear them you can comment on the story or DM me - Risks

Chapter 3

Nothing else happened for the rest of school. Sarah quickly checked her phone and she had no more messages from Emma so she decided to quickly run home to avoid any interaction with her.

It was 11pm Sarah was in bed in PJ’s watching a movie in her room. Sarah suddenly saw her phone light up on her bedside table, who would be messaging her this late. Sarah’s heart sunk it was Emma. The text only said “come outside”. Sarah grabbed a dressing gown and some trainers and went to her front door. Emma was at the end of her driveway waiting. “Bitch let’s get going” said Emma gesturing for Sarah to follow.
“I can’t im only in my PJ’s and dressing gown” whispered Sarah, afraid of waking up her parents. “Too bad i'm tired of waiting let’s go” said Emma turning around and walking away.
“Fuck” said Sarah under her breath and gritting her teeth and running after Emma into the night.after a minute or two of walking down the road and Sarah looking every where to make sure no one saw her Emma turned into a forest. “Why are we going in here?” asked Sarah. “Well you don’t want people to see us idiot” said Emma angrily. After walking through the forest for a minute or two they were now in a big open field and Emma stopped walking. “Okay give me your PJ’s” said Emma calmly while opening her bag.
“What!” said Sarah, alarmed and taking a step back.
“I said give me your PJ’s or the pictures of you go online” said Emma in a stern voice. Sarah removed her PJ’s carefully underneath her dressing gown trying not to show Emma anything although at this point she didn’t know if it was worth it. Sarah handed her PJ’s to Emma and she put them in her bag and she pulled out a red ball and threw it across the field. “Go fetch” said Emma. Sarah ran across the field to go fetch the ball it was so embarrassing she could see Emma smirking as she ran back with the ball she knew Emma had full control over her. Sarah handed the ball to Emma. Emma then quickly ripped Sarah’s dressing gown off her leaving Sarah fully naked and exposed. Sarah could feel a light breeze on her body. It wasn't very cold as it was summer but the night air had a certain feel to it. Then Emma threw the ball across the field. “What the fuck are you doing” said sarah trying to cover as much as possible.
“Go fetch now” ordered Emma. Sarah quickly turned around and ran for the ball alot faster this time. Emma quickly got out her phone and filmed Sarah running for the ball making sure to film her ass bouncing as she ran across the field. Sarah picked up the ball as she turned around she could see that Emma had her phone out fuck she thought to her self as she ran towards Emma now she would have more blackmail material on her. When Sarah got closer Emma put away her phone and Sarah handed Emma the ball. “Good job” said Emma smugly. Sarah looked at Emma and didn’t reply. Emma threw Sarah’s dressing gown at her Sarah quickly put it on to cover herself.

“Okay now get on all fours ass in the air” demanded Emma. Sarah thought it was best just go along with it and to not anger Emma. When Sarah had got into position Emma lifted up the back of Sarah’s dressing gown to once again expose her ass to the night air. Emma grabbed both cheeks pulling them apart “nice ass you got bitch would be a shame if someone posted it online” teased Emma she then gave a quick harsh slap to Sarah’s ass. “Please don't,” pleaded Sarah. Emma lightly rubbed where she had just slapped Sarah ass “don’t worry bitch I won’t as aslong as you do everything I say but if you don’t” Emma stopped and followed up with another quick slap to Sarah ass. Sarah let out a little whimper as it really hurt as it was in the same spot. “Do I make myself clear?” said Emma lightly rubbing the slap point which now had a big red hand print on it. “Yes yes yes” said Sarah quickly. “Good” said Emma in a pleased tone giving Sarah pussy a light little slap as a sign of approval. “You can get up now” said Emma as she reached into her bag and threw Sarah’s PJ’s at her and walked off into the forest.

Sarah didn’t move for a minute she just stood there trying to take in what had just happened she was now even more fucked. Emma had more blackmail material on her and she was now officially Emma’s bitch. Sarah put on her PJ’s and walked home. She went into the bathroom washed the dirt off her knees. It would be Friday tomorrow and then the weekend after maybe Emma would be too busy on the weekend to bother making her do anything. Sarah was thinking way too far ahead she still had Friday to deal with. Sarah got into bed wondering what she would have to deal with tomorrow.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 7 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-20-2020, 01:50 AM   #7
comet

Keep up the great work
I wish i had someone at school who could do this to me...
Old 08-26-2020, 04:08 AM   #8
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

very nice story so far ^^
I look forward to seeing fun scenario's

if you want to bounce back and forth a few ideas I could certainly help with that I can think of a few naughty things for Sarah to do already

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 08:03 AM   #9
comet

When will the next story be on this thread?
Old 09-17-2020, 03:27 PM   #10
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

i really need to read more
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 03:04 PM   #11
risks

Wow who saw this coming im back and so is Sarah with a whole new chapter sorry it's been a while I shall try to keep new chapters coming but they won't be daily like the Lexi story which if you haven't seen it I left a link in chapter 1
- Risks

Chapter 4

Sarah woke up and there was no text on her phone. She ate breakfast still no text. Sarah got changed into her school clothes. Sarah held her panties for a second wondering why Emma hadn’t text her, she slowly put them on. Sarah waited as late as she could until leaving incase she got a late text from Emma but still nothing. Sarah was walking to school she saw Emma a little bit in front of her. Sarah decided to stay back if she wasn’t messaging her it was probably for the best. Sarah hoped that Emma had forgotten about her but she knew the was no chance. Sarah slipped into a daydream of pushing Emma in front of a bus and that she suddenly had amnesia. Sarah slightly giggled to herself as she bumped into Emma. Shit she had been such an airhead she hadn’t noticed Emma had seen her and stopped and waited for her. “What are you laughing at bitch?’ asked Emma.
“Oh nothing was just in a world of my own” replied Sarah. Emma looked her up and down with a puzzled look and then began walking to school. Sarah walked alongside her being too awkward to know what else to say. “You're probably wondering why I didn’t message you this morning right?” asked Emma.
“Errr” said Sarah but before she could say anything else Emma cut her off.
“Ive got some big lessons today and I woke up a bit late so your lucky and get a free pass also your going to be extra busy tomorrow so I need you to have your energy” said Emma.
“Wait tomorrow?” asked Sarah shocked.
“Yeah why got something else to do?” snarled Emma.
“No” replied Sarah in a timid tone as they walked through the entrance to the school.
Emma walked into the bathroom Sarah quickly followed her. Sarah checked the 3 stalls in the bathroom it was just her and Emma. “What are you going to have me do?” Sarah quickly asked. Emma slowly pushed Sarah into a stall “You will find out tomorrow you know where my house is right” said Emma in a sinister tone. Sarah just nodded in fear. Emma smiled and then slowly pushed herself towards Sarah and their lips met. Sarah didn’t fight it she even kissed back a little bit she actually enjoyed it. WHAT THE FUCK she thought in her head what is going on she could feel Emma's tongue inside her mouth what is happening she thought. She suddenly felt a sharp feeling on her ass as Emma's mouth left hers. Emma had slapped her ass. “See you tomorrow” said Emma as she left the stall and the bathroom. Sarah stood there red faced what the fuck was that she wondered.

As Sarah walked home at the end of school she remembered what happened in the bathroom. Did she just enjoy the kiss or did she enjoy the power that Emma had over her. Either way she knew tomorrow was going to be interesting for better or for worse.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES

Last edited by risks; 10-07-2020 at 04:51 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 10-06-2020, 04:27 AM   #12
comet

Can't wait for the next one!!!!
Old 10-07-2020, 04:53 PM   #13
risks

Just another small chapter who imagined me uploading twice in just a few days. Glad to see everyone is enjoying it hopefully I can get the next chapter up quickly. - Risks

Chapter 5

“Sarahhhhh!’ Sarah woke up to hearing her name being shouted from downstairs by her mum. It was the weekend she looked down at her phone SHIT she was an hour late she was already supposed to have been at Emma’s house an hour ago. Sarah dragged her feet downstairs and her eyes burst open in shock Emma was there. “Morning sleepy head” said Emma in a sweet voice. “What's going on?” asked Sarah in a sleepy and confused voice.
“We are supposed to be hanging out today, remember?” said Emma. Sarah’s mum interrupted them “why don’t you go in the kitchen and I will make Sarah some breakfast’. All three of them walked into the kitchen mostly it was just Emma and Sarah’s mum talking. Sarah was sitting wondering what was going on, why was Emma in her house and why was she acting so nice all of a sudden.

After Sarah had eaten her breakfast her and Emma went upstairs to her room. As soon as the door was closed Emma said “right get naked and where do you keep your underwear’. Sarah stopped dead in her tracks and could only reply with “what?”. Emma looked annoyed and replied “get naed and where do you keep your underwear don’t make me ask a third time’. Sarah pointed to the draws on the other side of the room and slowly unbuttoned the top on her PJ shirt as Emma watched. Sarah then opened her top, took it off and threw it on the bed not even bothering to cover her boobs Emma had seen them enough already. Emma nodded her head in approval and turned around and started digging around in the chest of drawers looking through Sarah's underwear. Sarah took off her shorts, put them on the bed next to her top and then sat on the bed naked waiting for Emma to tell her what to do next. ‘Right put these on’ said Emma throwing a black lace bra and matching black thong at Sarah. “Surprised you want me to wear underwear” said Sarah in a slightly sarcastic tone. Emma walked over to Sarah and gave her a quick sharp slap to the pussy. “I was testing you bitch now where do you keep the rest of your clothes”? Asked Emma with a cheeky grin.
“They are in the wardrobe” said Sarah and she then began to put on the black thong. Emma had a quick look through the wardrobe and picked out a flowy dress that cut off just before the knees. The two girls went downstairs, put on their shoes, said goodbye to Sarah’s mum and left the house to head to Emma’s house.

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 10-07-2020, 08:44 PM   #14
05slave

Well done, enjoying the storie so far
every PM Iget5ballslap1edge
send me a PM
PM "edge" 1-40