Old 12-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #16
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissiCD View Post
Great story
It reminds me of something that happened to me at school
A class had been cancelled and we had to use the time to read and catch up on some work so there we left alone in the room to get on with it
It turned out that apart from me and one other guy this class was all girls.
After a while it was clear that everyone was getting bored and most of the girls were sitting in a group chatting and giggling. It later became obvious that they were planning some dares
They decided between themselves to get hold of one of us guys and hold him down.
We both realized what was going on and tried avoiding capture.
The other guy was stronger than me and they couldnt pin him down so their attention turned to me.
Well with much less effort they had me well and truly pinned to the floor. 6 of them. One sat on each arm one on each leg. The other two pressed down on my shoulders..
Another girl still sitting at a desk was asked to keep lookout so whe went to the door to do just that.
I had no idea at that moment what to expect next. Then I heard one of them say "come on, get those pants down"
This I didn't expect. I tried to struggle but it was useless
They were very quick to get my pants down to my ankles. I couldnt believe what was happening. At least I still had my boxers.
I dont know if you can imagine how I felt at the time. Up to that moment no girl had ever seen my dick before and I felt like I was going to die from the anticipation of what would happen next. One part of me wanted to be able to run while another part wanted to stay.
"come on girls" I heard one of them say "lets get a look at it"
Well thats when the dares started. Who dared to pull down my boxers?
They were all giggling and egging each other on to do it then without a warning They were down
I struggled but couldnt move and aware of their attention. They were all looking and commenting and it was then I started getting hard.
"ooh! look" I heard "its growing hard"
"Ha ha, thats what they call a hard on" "a stiffy"
It was clear they were all enjoying this and then the only other girl who was still at her desk watching all the fun came over to see. She was wide eyed and looked a little astonished then laughed. "Well done" she said "now who dares to touch it"
"oh no, you cant do that" I called out
"just you wait and see" came the answer
It was clear no one could decide who do it, Then one girl said she would if everone else agreed to as well
I couldnt believe what happened next
she lifted it between her fingers and felt it, then they each took turns feeling it.
I couldnt actually see the action but heard their remarks such as how big it had become, how warm it was and how it throbbed.
I had become so hard I thought it would burst
It was as though I were dreaming. Every girl in the room had seen it and touched it. I think if this had gone on any longer I would have cum.
Unfortunately this experience came to an abrupt end when the girl who was lookout shouted someone was coming down the hall.
Every on rushed back to their seats and I just got my pants on in time.

I must confess the experience played a great part in my fantasies ever since
Need I tell what I did in bed that night?

That was not the end, I was obviously talked about between the girls and friends of theirs which led to further experiences but I may tell about those another time (ask if you want to hear)

After reading Gladiator's story I just had to tell mine.
I cant wait to hear Part 2 of his story
I'm sure we are all longing to hear it
Actually, that's kind of scary.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #17
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officelover View Post
Actually, that's kind of scary.
Strange as it ma seem I wasnt so scared
I was a bit humiliated but in a nice way
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 09:20 AM   #18
@ppl3

Send a message via MSN to @ppl3 Send a message via Yahoo to @ppl3

That was really good story Gladiator, and i wish i could get stripped by a load of girls like u SissiCD.
@ppl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:46 PM   #19
Shiney
getDare Sweetheart

I want to hear some more from you Sissi. That sounds amazing.
Clothes available: Wigs, panties, bras, breast forms, a corset, false hips, 9 pairs of heels, flats, straps that lock my heels on, dresses, skirts, babydoll tops, a princess dress, and a few nighties. Also tights.
Shiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:29 PM   #20
Littleone

Both stories realy good it reminds me a lot of my school days lol
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 05:30 PM   #21
Desril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiney View Post
I want to hear some more from you Sissi. That sounds amazing.
I agree, it sounds like it could be a very good story.
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 04:29 AM   #22
SissiCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desril View Post
I agree, it sounds like it could be a very good story.
Well I think its like every guys dream. It happens only once on a lifetime unless your very lucky, although I did have some similar experiences since.

I notice that all comments to this are from guys

Have any girls in this forum ever group stripped a guy?

I dare you all to tell all by replying to this in detail
you may add me on MSN or yahoo but conversation with unimaginative questions such as "asl?"" What you wearing?" "go on cam" etc then expect to be put on ignore
Most of my limits etc can be seen in my post at: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...883#post132883
Old 01-10-2009, 04:49 AM   #23
Alex13

Send a message via MSN to Alex13

I like this.
I think you should continue this.
Old 01-10-2009, 10:50 AM   #24
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

I have been stripped by 3 guys before.....
I was in my cousin's backyard (the land behind her house is government protected so it's very woody and extends for quite a while)....and as part of a dare, she handcuffed me to a tree. My outfit was a miniskirt, thong, bra, and a tight, white button-up shirt. My eyes were also blindfolded. I assumed that no one was going to walk by during the three hours that I was tied, but apparently my cousin asked a couple of her friends to take a walk in the woods because I heard people walking towards me. I nearly panicked because the only people around would be her friends who aren't the most sympathetic of people, so I knew that I would be getting something done to me. I ended up being stripped and played with, and after my three hours were up, I could hear that they were still standing around me and my cousin just walks up like nothing happened, takes off the blindfold uncuffs my hands. And then the guys apologize in a very insincere way and tell me that my cousin put them up to it....they joined in on our TorD game so I got my revenge....
I enjoyed the experience a lot. I think that if anyone has the opportunity, let it happen because the it's amazing.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #25
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue
Default wow

glue is back to tell u i loved this story soo soo much

10/10 !!!!!

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 08:03 AM   #26
SissiCD

Default 2nd humiliation

My last boarding school had huge grounds and there was a wooded area behind the tennis courts where we often played.

One day I was walking near there with Annie, a girl I liked a lot. We were talking about kissing and touching and I was so suprised when she said to me she'd really like to see my penis. Just by saying so gave me an instant hard on. This became the classic "Let me see yours and I'll show you mine".
We both wanted to so we decided to go to the woods.
A group of girls were playing tennis and called out "where did we think we were going".
"just to be alone and talk" Annie replied
I was a little worried because those girls were very loud and known bullies

Annie and I found a good spot to be alone and after checking that no one could see we agreed to show each other both at the same time.
She turned her back on me, lifted her skirt and took off her panties.
I dropped my pants and underpants to my knees and covering my penis with my hands said I was ready

Annie turned around and said "ok then remove your hands"
I did so and saw how wide-eyed she had become. This was clearly a first for her. Well it was close to a first for me too

Annie sat back on a fallen tree trunk and lifted her skirt. I wasnt going to easily forget the sight of her black bush and how shy she looked about showing it to me.
I allowed her to touch me and she did, even though she looked so shy about it. I knew how she felt because I too was battling with my shyness too.

She held mine in her hand and remarked on how hard and warm it was.
It was then that we were disturbed by the sound of whispers and a twig breaking. The girls from the tennis courts had followed and were spying on us

I bent over to pull up my pants but I was too slow. I was being grabbed from behind, lost my balance and fell to the ground.
Annie was shouting at them to stop but she was ignored. One girl made towards her and she ran away.

Rosemary, who was clearly the leader of thie group sent one of the younger girls after Annie. "just make sure she doesnt go blabbing to anyone".

I was held down and unable to resist all of them so I lay there helpless, unable to move. They were all taking a good look.

One of the girls, Liz was sent back to the courts to get the skipping ropes that were left there
Next thing my wrists were being tied and each wrist tied to small trees
"Its a shame we dont have more rope" Rosemary said "I'd like to tie his ankles too. We'll just have to sit on them"
She told Liz and Fiona to sit on my ankles

I was so helples, spreadeagled on the ground with 4 girls looking and making remarks about my dick.
Then I heard footseps coming towards us and heads were turning
It was Denise, the girl who was sent after Annie only to my suprise Annie was with her.
Denise said that Annie wanted to be acepted in the group which is why she came back. Denise had told her to.
Rosemary then said to prove she was one of them she had to do as she was told. She was told to rub my dick until I came.

Probably because I was young and this was so new to me I was scared at the time and a bit ashamed. I put up a strugle but it was useless. The more I pulled the tighter the ropes became. I'm usually very shy but I eventualy I gave up the struggle and let things hapen.

Annie was rubbing my dick quite slowly and you could see the swolen helmet of my dick poking out betwen her fingers.
I saw that all of the girls were looking and their expresions were like a mixture of excitement and curiosity.

I have to admit it didn't take long for me to cum. Even I was suprised at how high it went. Like a geyser spurting up from between Annies fingers.

After that Rosemary said they should go back and resume their game. All of them left giggling and talking about what they'd done. Only Annie stayed.

Annie apologised telling me that Denise had threatened her what could happen that night in the dorm. I said it was ok and we could stay friends.
I remarked that I was happy that it was her that touched me and not one of those awful girls

Annie untied me. and we used my underpants to clean up.
We walked back together.
In a way I wanted to talk about what had happened but found myself changing the subject
Old 01-21-2009, 04:27 PM   #27
wicked
getDare Sweetheart

lol, I'm liking both stories.
wicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:59 PM   #28
TillyII
Account Banned

Really good story this one keep going!
TillyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:54 PM   #29
striker3

In my opinion, these are some of the best types of stories. They aren't exactly T-or-D stories, but they are very entertaining and intriguing. Thanks to everyone telling them. I would love to hear more if anyone has any.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 AM   #30
princessdoll
Baby Member

Awesome story. Please post the next part of your story as quickly as possible. I am very eager to read it.
princessdoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk