Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2015, 11:43 PM   #31
SissyTim

Nice story so far. Add more please

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:55 PM   #32
fredy1122

I fucking love this
hope the next part is done soon

Punishment: ice, spanking, wedgie, public
Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat/pee, diaper, toothpaste, spicy, messy,

kik: ell3nar
fredy1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 11:35 AM   #33
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Authors Note:
Thanks for the comments and for waiting so long. My computer has recently crashed, but I was able to get it fixed and not lose any data.
Not a super exciting part, but I want build more of the story out.
As always feedback is useful and feel free to point out any mistakes.
Enjoy. -Griffin

I decided to go to the go karts on the girls advice as it seemed to be the safest place to be for now.

“No one wants to get anyone injured, so we usually don’t mess with anybody while they are on the track. Besides with you being new the last thing you want to do is get cornered with any of the girls from cabin seven.”

Walking across camp towards the track, I started to look at the other campers that passed me by keeping my eye out for anything odd. Now that I was clued into what happens around here I started to notice some other casualties from the prank war. There was a girl with zebra stripes drawn on her arms or another with who’s hair cut were completely different lengths. I wouldn’t have noticed unless I took a second glance and even then I would have no idea why they were like that.

Arriving at the track, I met the attendant and after a quick run down about the do’s and don’ts of the track I strapped in and drove a couple of laps. Since it was still warming up to be a scorcher, not many people were at the track. Instead I could see a few people heading over to the beach next to the lake to take a swim. I wasn’t as interested since I didn’t have my swim suit with me and I didn’t enjoy the prospect of wearing either a one piece, or the bottoms of a bikini. As I finished my last lap and pulled into the garage, I saw that Heather was waiting for me with a couple bottle waters and some sandwiches.

“Hey, Catcall,” she said with a wink, “thought you might like some lunch and we could talk?”

“Sure,” I said wiping the sweat off my forehead and taking a bottle. “Where do you want to go?”

“I though we could take the trail around the camp.” She led the way back to the cabins and then headed north down a gravel path towards the woods.

“Whoa, who lives there?” I said stopping as I pointed to the house off to our left. The path split and one branch towards the a wooden fence with a iron gate as the entrance. Inside the path continued uphill ending at a two story log cabin with a porch. The house was easily big enough for two cabins worth of campers. The porch had a swing at one end and table next to it. Off to the right was a flower garden with a colorful assortment in full bloom.

“That’s the owner’s house. The couple that started the camp had the house built so they can come and meet all the campers. They used all the trees from clearing out the space for the camp for their house and the fence. Usually they kept the fence unlocked during the day to allow the campers to stop and talk on the porch swing or help with the garden, then closed it at night. Once they sold the camp, the new owner moved in there and doesn’t come out much.”

We walked into the woods, grateful for the shade that the trees provided. Finding a clearing with a few rocks we sat down to eat as Heather filled me in on what other pranks of the other cabins have done and talked about pranks that had been done in the past. As we neared the exit of the forest asked one question that had been on my mind for a while.

“How does the point system work?” I said holding up my arm with the lipstick tally mark.

“Oh, that. Each prank awards you a tally, usually they are one point a piece, but can be more if you do a bigger prank.”

“So what’s stopping you from just marking a bunch of points down?”

“Besides the other cabin claiming that they haven’t been pranked, each prank needs to be either public or lasting. If it’s a whoopee cushion, they need to sit on it with others around. If you use a stink bomb, people can tell what happened. The counselors keep track of all the points in the main office so you don’t have to worry about keeping the tally marks,” she said washing the marks off my arm with the last of her water.

“Some cabins are really hardcore and mark their tallies down in marker to show off. There are even cabins that participate in a inner-cabin match along with the regular one. You can imagine that they don’t get much sleep. We don’t because we work better as a team than against each other.”

“So why do they matter? I mean why do you want more points?”

“It makes every cabin in it participate. Some cabins would get pranked, but then never do anything back. Well that got boring, so the camp decide that the cabin between the two with the most points would be rewarded. There is also a reward for the cabin with the most points too. Any cabin that doesn’t get involved doesn’t count.

“What’s the reward? ” I asked nearing the ring of cabins.

“You get t-“

“HEY HEATHER!” came a voice from up ahead. Heather flinched as she looked to around to identify the voice. It came from a girl with a nice tan wearing a yellow tank top and short shorts. Her earbuds were the reason that she was why was speaking so loudly. “DID YOU HEAR ABOUT CABIN NINE?”

“I’m right here Kelly, you don’t have to shout. What’s the news?”

“Oh, sorry. Cabin 3 was “branded” with sunscreen while they were sunning. Spelled out Owned by 3. on their backs. They deserved it for falling asleep on the beach. Is this the new recruit?”

“Yes, this is Allen. Allen, this is Kelly Arbor from cabin eleven. We used to live next to each others cabin two years ago.”

“Nice to meet you Kelly.” I said shaking her hand.

“Where are you off to Kelly? It’s almost time for dinner.”

“I’m squeezing a run in before dinner, so I better be off. Bye Heather, bye Allie.”

“It’s Allen,” I called as she started jogging into the woods. “ I don’t think that she heard me with her headphones.

“She might have and been just messing with you. Either she is a great actor or she’s going to be late for dinner.”

“Why do you say that Heather?”

“Someone from cabin twelve is hiding out in the woods waiting to prank someone from eleven. With her headphones on she’ll never see it coming, unless she is faking listening to music and is looking for trouble.”

“How did you know there was someone in there and why didn’t you warn her?”

“I saw her while we were eating. She didn’t prank us once she saw we were from cabin six. She should still be in the trees near the rocks. As for why I didn’t warn Kelly, it’s not my job. I’m here to look after myself and the cabin. She can take care of herself.”

“They’ve been there the entire time in the heat waiting for a possible prank?”

“Like I said there are hardcore cabins. They go a little overboard, but its what they do. You really just need to keep an out around you, that all.

I looked at her and realized that that what was Heather doing today. Kelly had snuck up on us and Heather hadn’t seen her coming. It also explained why Heather had seemed a bit distracted as we walked. She had been watching out for cabin two. I had no idea that someone had been watching and could have pranked us.

“Thanks Heather for filing me in today and for lunch.”

“No problem Catcall. You’re part of this team and the camp. Kelly talking about the pranks around you is a big step. She wouldn’t have if you weren’t becoming one of the campers. Now let’s go eat with the others and then watch some movies afterwards, and then the mission tonight.”

“O.K., but can we please not watch a bunch of chick flicks?”

“Don’t worry, they won’t all be chick flicks. Oh and one more thing, Victoria and I are going to be sneaking into the cabin two. Since you are the tenderfoot of the mission you can choose you position for the mission. You can sneak in with us to make the swap, or you can stand lookout and make sure we don’t get caught into a trap. Think it over and let us know after dinner O.K.?

What do you think Allen should choose?
Stand guard as a lookout or sneak in with the girls?
Post your choice in the comments below.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-02-2015 at 04:47 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 02:43 PM   #34
wedgiewill

Default Um

You said "he" was hiding in the woods like 10 times but it is an all girls camp. Fyi. Also I am super pumped this is back!
Limits social suicide and family involved.
I have all sorts of male and female clothes plus diapers.
Kik: wedgiewill
wedgiewill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 04:13 PM   #35
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What do you think Allen should choose?
Stand guard as a lookout or sneak in with the girls?
Post your choice in the comments below.
Now, sneaking in might be the go-to answer, but I think Allen would choose to stay on lookout since he's new and nervous. That is my pick (plus, it gets him alone, perhaps!)

Like the previous poster, I am SOOO glad this has returned.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:05 PM   #36
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgiewill View Post
You said "he" was hiding in the woods like 10 times but it is an all girls camp. Fyi. Also I am super pumped this is back!

Ah, thank you very much. An oversight on my part.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 08-12-2015, 10:34 AM   #37
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

I'll be finishing up the next part soon. It looks like we only had one comment about Allen should do, so it looks like he'll be a lookout.

Hope you guys are enjoying the series.
-Griffin
Full signature here!
Old 08-12-2015, 06:00 PM   #38
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Also, I'm pretty easy going so if you have a better idea with him going in, I'm ok with that too
Old 08-15-2015, 11:24 PM   #39
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Next Section

Please enjoy the next section, and as always any comments, feedback are always welcomed. -Griffin.

After a rather uneventful dinner, the counselors had a quick talk about how the week was going and other activities. We left and went back to our cabin to have a stay in night which consisted of gossip from what bugs had collected today and watching movies. After stretching out our legs we started getting ready. I was handed a black pair of tights, a bandana mask, a skirt, and a top along with a padded bra.

“You’ll have to wear full clothing and padding for the operation. We don’t want anyone to recognize that you are the only guy here.” said Chloe

“Why? Everyone should know that it’s us that prank them, so what does it matter that people see me?”

“There might be a groups tonight. While most will stick to themselves, some have warned other cabins about pranks to get in good favor or out of spite of past rivalries. If everyone looks the same, then its a lot harder to warn someone.”

“Yeah, remember June from cabin seven Chloe?” said Victoria “She always chewed that blue gum wherever she went. One night a cabin saw her blowing bubbles while on a prank run at night. Let’s just say their rival cabin was waiting and she didn’t have any gum left to chew after that night…”

“O.K. fine. At least its black…”

“By the way Allen, did you decide what you wanted to do?”

Allen looked sheepishly around the room. “As I’m not use to sneaking around, I think I’ll stand lookout. Well, and I think it’ll a little awkward for me to search through the girls stuff…”

“Aw, don’t worry just think that you’re borrowing a cute skirt to wear on a hot date.” Victoria said playfully punching me in the arm

“Now girls, Remember that you aren’t suppose to be out of the cabin after lights out. If you get caught by any other counselors, you guys snuck out after I went to sleep. If you guys get caught by other campers, well that’s another story…”

“Don’t worry Laura we’ll be careful.” As Victoria packed the last of her the gear, we snuck out into the night. It was weird as the camp was basically lit only by moonlight. You could clearly make out the other cabins and past them the reflection of the moon off the lake. It was almost like out of a horror movie, but instead of the scary creaks and whispers, they were replaced by crickets and the sloshing of water. A slight tug pulled me out of my head and we headed off to cabin two.

It was light enough to see where we were going so we didn’t need to risk flashlights. Slowly climbing the raised steps to cabin two, Heather checked for any traps and slowly opened the door to the cabin as Chloe pulled me aside.

“O.K. kneel down and stay here. Listen for anything moving and watch. If cabin two is out tonight then we’ll know once we are inside. That means we have as much time as it takes for them to get back to rig their cabin and you‘ll have to warn us when they are coming. If they are here, then make sure no one else spots you and tries to make an alarm. If someone is coming use this frog call twice and go under the cabin. We’ll meet you at the back by climbing out the bathroom window. Got it?”

I nodded as I took the wooden call from her and she sneaked inside. I knelt as close to the shadows as I could and watch. The girls worked in complete silence as I couldn’t hear them inside. Staring out to the other cabins I tensed up as I made out four small black blobs on the far side of the cabins moving across the way away from us. It seemed like we weren’t the only creatures of the night tonight. I tried to see what cabin they where head to or from, but even with the moonlight it was to far away.

I squinted trying to see if I could make any helpful out when a hand clamped over my mouth as another wrapped around my front and pinned my arms to my sides.

“Shhush, shush, don’t worry I’m not cabin six. Relax.” The female voice whispered into my ear.

I tried to struggle, but I was firmly held. Crap, my simple job as lookout and I can’t even do that right. I was so focused ahead of me, I hadn’t though of checking behind me. All I could be glad for was it wasn’t someone from cabin two, but how many were there and why were they here?

“So were you expecting something from them tonight and decided to take watches, or are you just out her for the atmosph- wait.” She moved the arm covering my mouth so her elbow to pin my right arm. Letting go of it with her left hand she started to feel by “breast”. I saw something move out of the corner of my eye as she leaned closer. “Only padding and a mask. Looks like I caught the boy from cabin six and I’m guessing the rest of your team is inside. Well this isn’t what I was expecting. I’m going to take my hand slowly off you mouth. If you make any noise or try to look back I’m going to make enough noise to wake up cabin two o.k.?

I nodded my arms pinned as she removed her hand. “I’m going to cut you some slack this one time. I expect this is your first night. Nice disguise though, I would never have realized that it was you unless I got up close. I’m curious thought what your cabin have planned tonight. After that stunt you pulled this morning I was sure that it would be a while until you pranked them again. Maybe I can get some information from you about cabin -“ She cut short suddenly and let go of my arms. My confusion lasted just a second as one of the girls sneaked out the doors with an armful of clothing.

“Hey Catcall, we’re just about done in here. Is everything going fine out here?” I nodded to Heather as I looked around. There was no sign of the girl who snuck up on me. Was it just my imagination? “Good. The girls are inside asleep. I’m going back in to help grab the rest of the clothes. We’re walking on egg shells here, literally. They used egg shells as an alarm system. Here, hold their panties o.k.? In fact I dare you to.” she said with a wink sensing my uneasiness. “They won’t bite.” With that she stealthily made her way back inside.

A few second passed when I hear a voice coming from underneath the stairs. “Catcall huh? Nice name, but I think with a name like that I think all those pairs of panties contradicts it. ” I looked down trying to see anything between the floorboards, but it was one of the few places not covered in moonlight. I started to lean over the side to see if could get a better view “Ah, ah, ah remember you don’t see me and I don’t wake the cabin. I’ll even be real nice and keep this between you and me. I don’t think any of our cabin mates need to know what happened tonight and you’ve given me quite a lot to think about. Have fun with your girls tonight and I’ll be in contact later. Night.”

I head a couple footsteps underneath the cabin towards the back and then silence. I had gotten lucky tonight that we didn’t get busted, but now had no idea who I had met. I didn’t have much to think it over as the girls snuck out of the cabin, Heather with an arm full of shorts and skirts. We crept back to our cabin only stopping for a second for Chloe to pick up a pair of shorts we dropped. Once safe inside, the girls started crack up as we put our prizes on the floor.

“Oh man I can’t wait to see those girls face tomorrow! When they see their clothes have been switched and not one egg shell broke.”

“I was sure that someone was going to wake up. Did you hear that girl in the top bunk? It sounded like a bear.”

“Yeah, great job girls. This was really fun.”

“Thanks Allen, but we couldn’t have done it with out you. Did you see anything while we were inside?”

I looked at the girls as they smiled at each other at a job well done. I thought about telling them about the mystery girl, but I thought it would cause them to worry. At worse she would probably want information on the cabin they are pranking and Chloe could give them that pretty easily.

“I saw a group of campers sneaking down at the far side of the cabins, but I couldn’t tell who they were.”

“Sure, as long as they weren’t coming around towards us, then they shouldn’t have been a problem. We should find out who they were in the morning anyway.”

“O.k. let’s get to bed team. We have plenty of stuff to do tomorrow and want to be alert for anything cabin two has up their sleeve.” Victoria opened up the closet and started to put cabin two’s clothes in there as the others went to the bathroom to change.

“So once everyone sees cabin two wearing those diapers, we can mark our points down right?” I said helping her put everything away.

“Yep, although there was one thing I was thinking of to make sure that everyone knows that it was us that pranked them.”

“What?”

“Well…”
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 08-16-2015 at 12:51 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:07 AM   #40
Nwbie
getDare Devil

NIce
I like the story, subscribed now
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 02:47 PM   #41
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Default stuck at camp

Loved the new chapter. The little cliff hanger at the end really got me.
keep them coming, can't wait for the next installment

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 02:44 AM   #42
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Intriguing! I'm looking forward to see what mischief this new mysterious character has in store
Old 08-25-2015, 04:56 PM   #43
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Hope to see more soon!

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 08-25-2015 at 11:09 PM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:06 PM   #44
BigDareTaker

Exclamation Please Continue

I love this story, please continue it
BigDareTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #45
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Default Update.

Just a quick little update. Thanks for all views and comments. It's been hard to find time for working on the story, but I should have the next section at least out by this Saturday. After that I'll try to either release shorter sections or try to find more time to work on the story. Either way I hope you continue to enjoy my work and appreciate your comments.

-Griffin
Full signature here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy