Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-19-2021, 01:04 PM   #1
Johnsongetsmastered

Plug January game

It has been some time since I last posted here, but you were all so good to me last time, and I look much forward to your replies this time as well.

My master and I am playing a "January" game to get us through the Corona-time with some spice. The game is that each day we roll a dice and we have agreed on different rewards matching the numbers on the dice. Today, he got the reward of making me ask you to give me a challenge. So that is what I ask for. I would fancy anything sexy, but respecting my limits as listed below. Thank you so much!

LIKES: Ice, spanking, light pain, clothespins, restraints, nipple play, light anal play, being controlled, tight ropes and crotch rope, loss of control, spanking, verbal humiliation/degradation, deep throating, sucking dick, predicaments, being told how to dress, being told to be quiet.

LIMITS (may do as punishment, but hesitantly): edging, orgasm control

DISLIKES/OFF LIMIT: public, tickling, hidden, wax
Johnsongetsmastered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 03:24 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Well this might not be sexy, at least to begin with. But I aim to increase the spice. Instead of just one die with six options, update it to two dice. If you are already using two or more dice than one then double it.

You get to choose the new rewards. The catch is your master must approve them. If not keep thinking of more rewards until your master agrees to all.

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DaVance for this post:
Old 01-20-2021, 01:06 AM   #3
Leathergloves

Thank you DaVance for the great suggestion.

Other challenges/dares/punishments for her is still welcome.
Leathergloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:08 AM   #4
Leathergloves

Earlier I have received great help from members here to dominate her. Thank you all for that. We have provided detailed reports. It is a big turn on. And it is all very much real life as you will know if you have played with us on KIK. So a good dare/challenge/punishment for her would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:30 PM   #5
Leathergloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVance View Post
Well this might not be sexy, at least to begin with. But I aim to increase the spice. Instead of just one die with six options, update it to two dice. If you are already using two or more dice than one then double it.

You get to choose the new rewards. The catch is your master must approve them. If not keep thinking of more rewards until your master agrees to all.

We have done this now. Many thanks.
The following user says Thank You to Leathergloves for this post:
Old 07-27-2021, 12:22 AM   #6
Leathergloves

Default New session in early august

My partner has realized that she craves do be dominated and forcefully taken against her will.

We will setup a session again in august the 3. or 4. for anyone interested.

This time for dominating my partner and make her feel helpless and teach her that strangers can do as they please with her.

Feel free to reply here or by PM if you are interested.

Also feel free to demand necessary preparations for her or me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk