Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-19-2022, 04:39 PM   #1
sillyhippy

Default Doming myself

After not being able to find the right dom for me. I decided to do it myself.
I was going to do it as a series of challenges or dares or projects. Stuff that I sort of wanted to do or at least that made me horny at the thought of it.

Years on the internet made for a good few possibilities.

Some warnings here, this is not v pg and some of my kinks are a bit filthy. This won't be for everyone!

To anyone reading, feel free to chuck in suggestions, I'll try to include in my exploring.

I have a few toys and bits; lube, set of different shaped butt plugs, a small and larger dildo with suction cups, anal beans, a shower enema kit and a mouth gag.

That I have toys at all, was basically the start of this project. Really I was a bit bored and well horny. I had been a free cam slut in my early 20s before giving it up over privacy concerns. I'd thrown away all my toys at the time, though that sort of kink itch is still there and I thought it time to give it a scratch.

After getting myself up a sort of private card and ebay, I ordered in the first set of toys. The ones listed above. Testing time was fun. I still haven't tested everything as yet.

Plugs wise, I decided to start small ish, though 3 were small and one medium. The bulb sized ones I'd call a large to give you some idea on sizes. Even after all these years, no problems on the plugs. I probably should order larger. The small dildo wasn't too bad either, went a bit deeper. The larger one however was a couple of inches longer and a much bigger amount of girth. With a fair bit of lube and repositioning I managed to get it in and really noticed it. I think I came with it about a quarter of the way in and went and cleaned up. Putting all away for a while.

My next proper play, was more started by wondering about the enema kit. Simply a metal rod that attaches to the shower head and a few different caps for different angles. Maybe a different enema kit. After playing around with the shower pressure and tempature for a bit, I managed to get a couple in there. Held for a little bit. Nothing really sexy there. I should have seen the toy cleaness difference though ... next time ... sometime.

I'd tried most of the toys out except for the open mouth gag. I'd picked up one of the cheap plastic ones, the dental gag type. That thing certainly makes me gag. I can get through it and into it after a while and a bit breathing. Using it now, to help the memories.

The dare was pretty simple. Cum into my opened gagged mouth.

I relocated myself to a bath, it seemed easier for the clean up, then arched my back bending my cock todays my face. The thing they don't tell you, is the blood rushes from your cock to your head as you try this and just left me needing to pee a bit. Well what you going to do? I aimed in the general directiond left go. Initially I was more missing and getting it all over my chest, though after a while got myself nicely in the face and into my gagged open mouth. That hit me hard. I'd drank a bit of piss before, though the velocity of it really made me gag and almost throw up. Still got a dare to do, I finished up on my gagged face, smiling at the kinkiness of it.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:23 PM   #2
sillyhippy

Warning; contains some sissification.

I'd gotten busy with general life so hadn't had much chance to explore the kink itch until I got a reminder when ran into a more open person and that set me off going again.

Previously I'd ordered a cage that I was still trying to get to sit right, I kept popping out the sides and having issues trying to get it on.

I added a sissy outfit to my collection, as my imaginary dom would have wanted and thought I should try again, this time all dressed up. After a fair bit of experimenting I did manage. For other subs a bunch of ice cubes to cool down your cock or cumming and then getting it on whilst soft can help. I also found not using the spacer helped but made it a bit tight. Maybe going for a less flexible one would also help.

Outfit wise, I decided to go slutty sissy classic; mini skirt, wrap top and some knee high socks. Getting into chastity certainly helped the slutty sissy look. I decided then my challenge with within that week I'd have to make another person cum and I wasn't allowed to cum myself until it was done.

I've been out of the game for a good while, so I didn't have any easy ways like local fuck buddies, so would have to instead put myself out there. Dressed up, I got myself a few badly taken pictures and started messaging.

I'd set myself a punishment if within that week I'd not made another person cum I'd be doing a enema dare that I really didn't want to do.

After a few days of popping around different places and messaging different people, I ended up talking to someone here and we worked though some of her kinks and got a role play going. Maybe anticlimax from a story point of view, though such can be the power of words, I finished the making someone else cum within the week challenge and decided to
get back on with life for a bit.

I realized I should have added in person to my task. Guess that's the one for next time!

Advertisements
Kink Talk