Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2021, 10:41 PM   #16
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Get some VERY spicy hot sauce. Carolina Reaper or Ghost Pepper derived. Then get restrained and bound in place nude. A single drop will be put on your clit to give you an idea of what the forfeit would feel like.

Once that's dulled down to the point you'd even notice the pain of anal stretching, your roommates will try to stretch open your ass as painfully as they can. Your goal is to endure to the point that they can double fist your ass. Yes, this is a crazy stretch goal but you're being punished and you'll be well motivated.

Because if you forfeit on the anal stretching, you'll be fucked in the vagina with a large dildo very well lubricated with the hot sauce.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 10:47 PM   #17
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Put a bullet in your entrance and use your pussy pump. If your labia end up growing while eating the bullet, go to next step. If not, wear a panties and repeat. Give the remote to your roommates.

You need to start a video call with the guy you tease on tinder. The video call only shows your upper body. You can't show how sluty you are. It's up to your roommates to turn the bullet on and how high. You need to do it for 30 mins. If the guy hang you up before 30 minutes, find another guy.

For the next 30 mins, remove your pump and take a makeup brush. Brush your pussy and ass thoroughly without missing any spot. If you're not sure if you can do that, give the brush to your mates. The bullet must be on the entire time on low, it can be stop when you almost come but the brush must still going.

If someone notice something odd and ask you about it, show what's you been doing the entire time. Show your 12" and tell him the reason you didn't come because you forgot about time when riding it. Give him a performance, do it slow at the begining. You can only raise your speed when he's asking for it and remember Don't cum.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:11 PM   #18
NetNegative

Slut now no longer has control of when they piss, shit, or leave the house. These will be determined by its roommates the day before.

If slut is too pathetic to follow the schedule, then it *may* beg for permission from a roommate, however, when doing so it will:
  • Be naked
  • Be on all fours
  • Have its largest buttplug in

Been in to this stuff for a while but never actually participated in it. Guess I might now.
Switch with a preference towards dom.

orgasm control, light bondage, humiliation (when horny), mirrors
Dislikes:
Low-risk public, piss, humiliation (when unaroused)
Limits (including, but not limited to):
pics/vid, full public, scat, social suicide
Unsure/Exploring:
petplay, mild pain, undetectable things with friends

Toys: chastity device, rope, duct tape
NetNegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 10:28 AM   #19
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
I think slut should explain its shame while naked to 10 people your roommates can invite,over,whom habe never seen you naked before.
Thanks slut will have to do this this weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
I have a different Tinder suggestion. The three of you must be together to use tinder, you tell them how many times they can swipe right and you must receive 5 spankings for each one before beginning. then you will watch quietly while they look at picturs and swipe. If you make comments or interrupt they can gag you.
Thanks sluts roommates will do this but they aren’t going to limit the number of swipes and when they feel done slut will get spanks for however many they decided

Spanking, rules, rope, anal, clit pain, pussy stretching, pussy pain, nipple stretching, pet play, humiliation, bimbo, risky public, denial, edging

Dislikes:
Pee, pussy pump, anal stretch, messy, dehumanize, hypnosis

Limits:
Piercing, blood, needle, scat, family, full public, animals

Toys:
Rope, clamps, handcuff, ball gag, ring gag, plug in vibe wand, bullet vibe, rabbit dildo, 9” vibe suction dildo, 12” suction dildo, leather paddle, anal trainer plugs
slutkiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 10:34 AM   #20
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Get some VERY spicy hot sauce. Carolina Reaper or Ghost Pepper derived. Then get restrained and bound in place nude. A single drop will be put on your clit to give you an idea of what the forfeit would feel like.

Once that's dulled down to the point you'd even notice the pain of anal stretching, your roommates will try to stretch open your ass as painfully as they can. Your goal is to endure to the point that they can double fist your ass. Yes, this is a crazy stretch goal but you're being punished and you'll be well motivated.

Because if you forfeit on the anal stretching, you'll be fucked in the vagina with a large dildo very well lubricated with the hot sauce.
Thank you sluts roommates will do this to it in a few days after they find a hot enough sauce. This will be very very painful for slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Put a bullet in your entrance and use your pussy pump. If your labia end up growing while eating the bullet, go to next step. If not, wear a panties and repeat. Give the remote to your roommates.

You need to start a video call with the guy you tease on tinder. The video call only shows your upper body. You can't show how sluty you are. It's up to your roommates to turn the bullet on and how high. You need to do it for 30 mins. If the guy hang you up before 30 minutes, find another guy.

For the next 30 mins, remove your pump and take a makeup brush. Brush your pussy and ass thoroughly without missing any spot. If you're not sure if you can do that, give the brush to your mates. The bullet must be on the entire time on low, it can be stop when you almost come but the brush must still going.

If someone notice something odd and ask you about it, show what's you been doing the entire time. Show your 12" and tell him the reason you didn't come because you forgot about time when riding it. Give him a performance, do it slow at the begining. You can only raise your speed when he's asking for it and remember Don't cum.
Thanks slut will do this during the weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetNegative View Post
Slut now no longer has control of when they piss, shit, or leave the house. These will be determined by its roommates the day before.

If slut is too pathetic to follow the schedule, then it *may* beg for permission from a roommate, however, when doing so it will:
  • Be naked
  • Be on all fours
  • Have its largest buttplug in
Thanks sluts roommates are now requiring it to always be on all fours and naked anyway but might get it a tail plug to wear all the time now too. Since it hate enemas they want it to get them every other day and it will only be allowed to piss twice a day without begging for extra permission.

Slut will now only be able to leave the house after “earning” it by doing a chore for roommates

Spanking, rules, rope, anal, clit pain, pussy stretching, pussy pain, nipple stretching, pet play, humiliation, bimbo, risky public, denial, edging

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
Rope, clamps, handcuff, ball gag, ring gag, plug in vibe wand, bullet vibe, rabbit dildo, 9” vibe suction dildo, 12” suction dildo, leather paddle, anal trainer plugs
Old 02-24-2021, 12:21 PM   #21
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

I talked to this one on kik. While it was supposedly getting tied up by it's roommate, it was responding to PMs on here and then checking this thread.
I never got any verification on kik that the roomate existed, or even if this person is actually female.
I'm not saying I know for sure it's a fake, but I'd be quite surprised if it isn't.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:25 PM   #22
slutkiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiatmh View Post
I talked to this one on kik. While it was supposedly getting tied up by it's roommate, it was responding to PMs on here and then checking this thread.
I never got any verification on kik that the roomate existed, or even if this person is actually female.
I'm not saying I know for sure it's a fake, but I'd be quite surprised if it isn't.
This is the sluts roommate. I have her tied up and specifically didn’t respond to your kik’s because I think the pics you asked for after she said she was uncomfortable were unreasonable especially after talking to her about it.

1- you’re not her Master. If she doesn’t want to respond to you she doesn’t have to. Neither do I

2 - Stop fishing for pics of girls when you’re not even offering to prove your identity. I blocked you on her KIK and will not hesitate to block anyone fishing for pics or being demanding without a right to be. BYE

Dislikes:

Limits:

Toys:
The following 2 users say Thank You to slutkiki for this post:
Old 02-24-2021, 12:29 PM   #23
samdiatmh
Distinguished Member

Now I am saying for sure I know it's a fake. Way too defensive with that reply.
samdiatmh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 01:07 PM   #24
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

A slut like you isn't worthy of a normal shower...

Whenever you wake up each morning, you are to go stand in jumping-jack pose in the kitchen, nude. You are to stand there as long as is necessary until of your helpers shows up. One of your helpers is to thoroughly wash your body with a dish brush, sponge, and dish soap. I mean asshole, ass, pussy, whole nine yards. The only water that can be used is hot, hot enough to hurt but not burn. Once properly washed, you're to be dried off with a hand towel. Only then can you proceed with the rest of your day.

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 04:08 PM   #25
redcamel
getDare Addict

Starting from when they wake in the morning, up to when they decide to go to sleep, every hour you will strip naked and beg each of them to use your mouth for their pleasure. Pleasuring them with your mouth will be your only way to earn food: any time they say yes, you'll make cum with your mouth the one who agreed, and he/she will pay you with some food of his/her choice. Any time they will refuse, or if it won't be possible to offer your services for any reason, you'll edge kneeling in front of who refused, rubbing your clit with toothpaste and thanking he/she for the edge.

You will collect all the given food, and will eat it once a day, in the evening at an hour of their choice and in the way they will choose (the suggested way is from the floor at their feet). You will have one liter of drink water each day, if you need more you will beg them for, and it will be up to them to allow, refuse, or give you their piss instead of water (of course in this case you will have to drink what they will allow you).
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk