Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2019, 05:01 AM   #1
BigBecca23

Talking 27 March. 8 Hours of Tasks

On 27th March I have 8 hours time to play, follow rules, to be exposed, to do dares and tasks.
I’ll be starting at 5:30 am and will be playing til 1:30pm. As I tried many times to find a play partner and it never really worked out I’m looking for dares/tasks/rules here in the forum.
My schedule for the day must involve but can be modified as you wish:

-doing laundry (outside my apartment in the basement in the community laundry room)
-Cleaning dishes
-Vacuum my apartment
-Dusting the furniture
-Cooking
-Doing a workout in my own home gym (also in the basement, walking there is considered semi public)
-Riding my stationary bike
-Talking a nice walk outside
-taking a „relaxing“ bath
This is a pretty basic day in my life and I want to spice up things.
Toys I own:
27 clothespins
Thumbtacks
Sandpaper
A whip
Handcuffs
Rope
Toothpaste
Candles
Ice cubes
String
Weights to hang from the clamps

I would be great if the tasks/dares would involve and focus on my nipples and breasts, but I’ll do other tasks as well. I’m currently in denial haven’t had an orgasm in 14 days, So orgasm is a limit for this day but I do edging.

I will take tasks/rules from this forum, PM and Kik messages so I hope you enjoy and give me a lot of fun and pain this day I’ll post a complete schedule the day before with everything I have to do and after that day I’ll post a report and everyone who participated can KIK me for some Picture proof too.

Likes: Nipple Play, Clit play, Corner Time, Semi-Public, Self bondage, Wedgies, ice, online games with forfeit

Punishments:Line Writing, Enema, Spanking, Messy, Blackmail, candle wax, anal

Limits: name calling, humiliation , Blood, Scat, Family, Animals, Public, Illegal, Full Body Pics, Body writing

PM Dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84860

Kik: BigBeccaWhite
BigBecca23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:15 AM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

All inside tasks should be done naked
When riding bike should be in wedgie
When outside for walking restrict your movement by tying your thighs together with the rope right below ass area.
While using vacuum need to have 6 clamps to each nipple/tit with weight
During laundry can you keep your hand cuffed?
Will it be possible to do gym naked?
Dusting the furniture should be done with your pussy and ass stuffed with ice
Before going to gym, pour 20 drops of wax on each tits and 10 on each thigh and 5 on pussy (if you can) finally 30 on each ass cheeks, wrap yourself up with a big towel while going to gym, while in the midway, drop the towel and stay like that at least 30 seconds, before entering in the gym drop towel again and stay naked in front of the gym door for 1 minute. While at gym clean it.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lovethembbw for this post:
Old 03-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #3
Mythlike
Account Banned

Since walking to your home gym is semi public
On that date you can only wear a regularly sized shirt to work out if that is to public tell me
Mythlike is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mythlike for this post:
Old 03-21-2019, 03:14 AM   #4
BigBecca23

Thank you for the tasks already I appreciate it.

@lovethembbw yes I can keep my hands cuffed doing laundry and also yes I can workout naked

I have to correct my first post I don’t own 27 clothespins I own 57

Likes: Nipple Play, Clit play, Corner Time, Semi-Public, Self bondage, Wedgies, ice, online games with forfeit

Limits: name calling, humiliation , Blood, Scat, Family, Animals, Public, Illegal, Full Body Pics, Body writing

Last edited by BigBecca23; 03-21-2019 at 03:18 AM.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:43 AM   #5
Angel12345

Whenever you are wearing a bra, it will be a thumbtack bra

Likes: humiliation, duct tape, bondage, abused, degraded, online playing, newspapers, femdom, crossdressing, mostly anything that is not a limit

Limits: showing face without trust, blood, family and cbt

Toys: latex maid dress, high thigh heels, leather skirt and leggings, household stuff, leather mask with gag and blindfold, cuffs, dildo, open mouth gag, dildo gag, inflatable plug, vibrator, duct tape, paper bags

KIK: juansw_12345
Angel12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:32 PM   #6
BigBecca23

Thank you for your reply

I have to update this because realiife is getting into my plans a little. On 27 th March I’ll only be able to play 2 hours, on this day I want to incorporate a kinky workout. On 30th March I’ll be able to play the whole 8 hours and where I’ll do all your given tasks/rules ect. And for just a little bit more fun I decided to buy myself a buttplug so please feel free to incorporate this too I also thought about starting a Kik group for the picture proofs and reports, but I don’t know about this for sure.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:35 PM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

What kind of workout you usually do? and can you provide us pic or type of the butt plug?

And so, anal is not a limit?
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:02 AM   #8
BigBecca23

My workout involves Squads, shoulder presses, deadlifts, bicep curls, rope skipping and stationary bike riding.
I own a Barbell, dumbbells and various weight plates, a bench, a kettle bell and two resistance bands.

The butt plug is small, 10cm long and 1.5-3.5 cm wide. And no I’ll put anal out of the limits for those days.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, instructions, nipple, pain, rules