Old 03-21-2019, 10:59 PM   #1
deutschsub132

Default College Spring Break Dares

Hey everyone!

I'm a college student and my school is about to go on spring break. While everyone else is traveling somewhere, I'm staying on campus to complete some work. As a result, I will be one of only a handful of people in my residence hall / dormitory. I'm not sure exactly who will be here, but it will be a very small number.

I will be staying in a private room, but will have a communal bathroom that I share with the entire hall (which could consist of just me or a handful of people—there's no way for me to know). I'll also obviously have access to the vast majority of campus, which should also be relatively empty.

I figured that this is a perfect time to try out some new dares and especially to flex my exhibitionist muscles. I'm happy to provide proof for anyone who requests it, either in the form of pictures or videos. I can also Skype call you while I complete your task, if preferred.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Dislikes - Pup play, Nipple torture, Dirty, Feet

Limits - Scat, family/incest, animals, blood, permanent, ass to mouth
deutschsub132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:27 AM   #2
deutschsub132

A dare I've received via PM:

I have a proposal for a Spring Break dare for you. Make a chart and put it by the door to your room. It should have several columns. In the leftmost column, write these states of dress:

Fully dressed
Shirtless
Shirt and underwear, no shoes
Towel only
Underwear only
Nude

These are the revolving states you need to be in to use a bathroom in your dorm. You start with 'fully dressed', perhaps to brush your teeth in the morning. Then you're in your room for lunch and need to take a leak so you take your shirt off before you head to the bathroom. After you get back to your room you realise you are actually a bit thirsty and need to fill up your water bottle at one of the sinks, but you have to put your shirt back on and take your pants off first.

Make a mark in one of the columns to the right after each visit so you can keep track of what the next state is. If it's unsafe to visit in the required state, you can go use a bathroom in another building and wait until a better time.

100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Likes - Public, Denial, Chastity, Teasing, Watersports, Ruined Orgasms, Multiple Orgasms, Bondage, Verbal Degradation, Humiliation, Gunge, CBT

Old 03-23-2019, 02:05 PM   #3
deutschsub132

Update:

I've been performing the above dare. It's been pretty easy as the hallway is extremely dead.

I've also fully stripped and masturbating right by the door to the bathroom. I was terrified someone would come in, but I came before anyone had the chance to!

There are definitely other people here though. The last time I was in the communal bathroom some guy was taking a shower. Hopefully I can get a few dares that will let him catch me

100% Degradee
100% Rope bunny
99% Experimentalist
97% Submissive
97% Brat
97% Masochist
91% Voyeur
91% Exhibitionist
89% Rigger

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, dare, exhibitionist, public, student