Old 11-27-2015, 11:50 PM   #1
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mrs. B

Although the events in the story in fiction the people it's based on are not. Obviously names have been changed, if only slightly, this was written for a friend of mine a long time ago. This is a mostly unedited version as I am still looking for an editor.

Mrs. B walked closer to the rows of seated students as they packed away their sheet music for the day. She eyed the blond in the back of the room, as the class started filing out, Mrs. B directed a comment to her.

“Kitty don't forget to be on time for your vocal lesson tomorrow morning, I want to see you in my office bright and early.”

Kitty's heart jumped at her name being called by the hot music teacher of hers. She wondered if her teacher could smell her scent as she walked past into the hall. Kitty had been smitten by this teacher since day one, and somewhere during the school year had fallen completely and totally under her trance.

Today she’d been ordered to school in her usual school uniform with what Mrs. B described as a minor addition. All day she couldn’t help but clamp down on the dildo buried deep in her pussy, despite her best efforts she edged several times in each class, and fought desperately not to cum. The consequences for cuming without premission was quite harsh.

During music class though was the worst, her eyes had been transfixed on her teachers' large well formed breasts. Mrs. B also had control of the vibration feature of this devilish device and every so often Kitty would feel it surge to life and within minutes she would see staring at the edge of pleasure. Kitty kept with her that she made hash marks in throughout the day.

Kitty went to sleep very wet and horny that night.

Kitty woke up and was sure that her sister could smell her from the other room, she jumped into the shower in an attempt to quickly rid herself of her overflowing juices. She adored her naked body in the bathroom for a moment before losing control of her hands, as she thought back to yesterday. She started pinching her nipples with her left hand, her right trailed down her body and came to rest over her clit. She gave her clit an intense few minutes of rubbing before penetrating herself with two fingers. She was desperately trying to keep from moaning lest her family hears her through the door. Her two fingers fucked her pussy continuously, but it was her fantasy of her teacher that pushed her over the edge. Her body tensed a moment and her knees buckled, she fell to the ground in a pool of her own sweat and pussy juice. A few minutes later she licked her finger clean and found the strength to pull herself up into the shower. She dried herself then wiped the floor clean and got dressed. She was horny the entire ride to school and wished she could touch herself more. By the time she got at school her thong was already soaked through.

Kitty arrived at school a full hour before classes began and immediately headed to Mrs. B’s private office. She gave a few solid knocks on the door and waited a few minutes before she was allowed to enter. Kitty noticed that most of the books had been cleared off of Mrs. B’s desk and they had been replaced by a whip, cane and paddle. Kitty knew what was coming and there was nothing she could do about it. Mrs. B stood up in her white blouse barely able to contain her breasts and a pencil skirt with three inch black pumps. Kitty's heart jumped into her throat as Mrs. B reached out and touched her right cheek.

“So how many times did you cum?” Mrs. B caressed her cheek.

“None.” Kitty quickly answered red and flustered.

“That's 'None mistress' to you bitch.” Kitty stumbled back a bit as she felt a hard slap across her face.

“No mistress.” Kitty whispered as she stared at the floor..

Kitty felt another slap on the opposite cheek.

“You're lying. Bitch! I'll ask you once more. How many times?”

Kitty paused a moment then whispered, “A few.”

Mrs. B caressed Kitty's now burning cheeks, “That's a good girl, hand me the notepad.”

“Yes mistress.”

Mrs. B studied counted the hashmarks,, “And did you ask permission like a good little slut for all these orgasms?” Mrs. B whispered into Kitty's ear.

“No mistress.”

“Only good little sluts get to cum because only good sluts ask permission properly,” Mrs. B walked behind Kitty and pointed to a chair, “bend over it.”

Kitty walked up behind the chair and bent over the back of it putting both hands on the seat of the chair. She noticed a small puddle of water next to her, and only then realized the other girl standing facing the corner. The redhead had her hands interlocked on the back of her head, her skirt was missing and her white panties had been pulled around her ankles. Her well formed ass was bright red with welts forming down her ass and the back of her legs. Kitty found herself unable to pull her eyes away and kept wondering who the redhead was.

Kitty suddenly felt a hard smack on her ass.

“Eye’s down,” Mrs. B’s tone came through harsh and assertive.

“I caught her cheating on that test we had the other day.” Another hard spank.

“You know the punishment for cheating all too well don’t you, bitch?” Smack.

“Yes mistress.” Kitty felt a string of smacks on her cheeks.

“That was rhetorical, for a naughty girl like you.” Smack smack.

Mrs. B walked over to the table and picked up a cane, “how many was that bitch?”

“Ummm,” Kitty heard a swift whistle followed by a sharp explosion of pain on her ass.

“Silly little slut you should know better than to not count your spankings,” Thwack.

“We’ll start over, how many spanks do you get per orgasm without permission?” Mrs. B rubbed the cane over Kitty’s ass.

“Ten spanks mistress.”

“How many times did you cum yesterday slut?”

“Six times mistress.” Kitty felt the cane between her legs rubbing against her lips and clit and she felt herself get wet again.

“Make sure to keep count this time,” Mrs. B ordered, then thwack.

“Yes mistress, one mistress,” thwack, “two mistress.”

Kitty felt the next three progress down the back of her legs in quick succession and she tried her best to stay still, but as least she was able to keep count. The cane landed several more times coming back up her legs, the last one landing square on her ass. Mrs. B paused a moment before delivering another one.

“Ten mistress.”

Mrs. B switched sides and started on Kitty’s other cheek. Her right one as already bright red and welts were forming already.

Ten more on her left cheek and Mrs. B switched sides again. Tears are streaming down Kitty’s face and she’s straining to keep count. The caning comes slower now as Mrs. B has to give Kitty slightly more time between each swing to recover her position.

Thwack, “forty six.”

Kitty cries out, words barely forming and making it past her lips.

“Do not make me tie you to the chair,” Mrs. B threatens and delivers two more hard swings.

Kitty is sobbing openly and has little awareness of the world outside of her pain and pleasure. Even though her ass and legs are blazing like the surface of the sun, she can’t help but feel the pleasure building up between her legs, and her juices flowing freely.

Finally, Mrs. B delivers the last swing of the cane. Kitty forces the words out of her mouth and crumbles to the floor, heaving, covered in sweat. A visible pool of tears on the seat of the chair stands testament of the pain Kitty has endured but the trail of pussy juice down her leg into her heels speaks of her pleasure.

Mrs. B sits down next to Kitty still weeping from the hard caning, pulls her into her lap and cuddles her rocking her gently. She softly pets Kitty’s head and runs her hand through her hair. She kisses Kitty and holds her for a few minutes before picking her up and laying her down on a soft bed. Still twenty minutes before they both need to get ready for class. Mrs. B sits next to Kitty giving her soft scratches and caress her body. Minute by minute Kitty calms down and slowly re-integrates with reality, and smiles up at the hot music teacher that loves her but can still do such horrible and love things to her.

“You did good, my little Kitty, it’s almost time for class.”

“Yes Mistress, is there anything else you’d like for me to do today?”

“That’s my good little slut, today you will recover, absolutely no touching. Tomorrow you will wear your dildo again, and you will keep doing it every other day until you’ve learned to go an entire day without orgasm.”

“Yes Mistress.”

Mrs. B bends down and gives her another kiss, “time to get up, Slyvie will help you get ready for class.

Last edited by Keiichi18; 11-28-2015 at 11:30 PM.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Keiichi18 for this post:
Old 11-28-2015, 03:37 AM   #2
me4000

I like your writing stile. I look forward to reading more.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:44 PM   #3
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Thumbs up

nice start how to read more of your story
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 03:11 AM   #4
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

This is such an amazing story. Your writing style is truly magnificent, if only I could write like you could!
SkyGD is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
punishment, school girl, spankings