Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-06-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
douglas_b

Default getDare Summer School - Week 1 - Outdoor Nudity

getDare Summer School
Week 1 - Outdoor Nudity

Welcome to summer school. Each week will focus on one subject. This week is outdoor nudity

I will give an assignment every weekday. Each day the assignment will get progressively harder. For every assignment you complete, you earn marks towards your grade.

At the end of the week, your score will be added up and you will be given a grade for this weeks subject.

A: 71+
B: 61 - 70
C: 41 - 60
D: 21 - 50
E: 10 - 20

You can join in at any time, but to get the points you must write at least a very short report.

There will be an additional 10 points up for grabs for the student with the best reports for the week.

Assignment 1 - 10 points

To start you off, go for a 10 minute walk outside without any underwear (this includes bras). Be sure to write up how it went to get the points.

P.S. PM your suggestions for the following weeks subjects. I may also bring in some guest teachers who have more expertise in other fields, so get in touch.
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]

Last edited by douglas_b; 07-08-2015 at 12:51 PM.
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to douglas_b for this post:
Old 07-06-2015, 03:41 PM   #2
Emma_Larsson!

I am very exited for this
Old 07-06-2015, 04:44 PM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

i dont own any underwear so this was easy lol
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:39 PM   #4
SupposedArt

I almost never wear undies, so that was a breeze, but due to my job I am almost always in professional clothes and certainly a bra when I go walk my dog. This made it kinda exciting to go walk my dog with nothing but some shorts and a thin cotton tee. I definitely felt exposed being a big chested gal, especially when my dog wanted to try and turn our walk into a jog.

I'm excited for this thread.

Loves: private public, semi-public, hidden public, forced orgasms/masturbation, toilet training, toothpaste, homemade toys, anal training, ice, edging, outdoors, enema, bondage, "respecting", dominants that care about their submissives
Dislikes: extreme pain, denial, puppy play, baby play, humiliation, tickling
Limits: pics/vids, extremely public, scat, illegal, blood, family/friends, social suicide, "slut behavior" (sex), personal info
SupposedArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 01:58 AM   #5
ScaredBMD

This first one was a breeze, have been going commando for a few days for another dare so this one was easy
ScaredBMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 02:17 AM   #6
Starch

this has been a nice walk.
i went to get a ice cream with a girlfriend of mine
we have been out for about 70 minutes

my kik is jim4beaver
Pm/kik me SLAP and a numer and i have to slap my balls that often
Pm/kik me SPANK and an object of your choice. I will spank my ass 20 times with that object.
Pm/kik me PUBLIC and any of my other PM dares and I will do that dare in public

likes: cbt, light-public, humiliation, spanking, chastity, crossdress
ok: pee, cumplay, cei
Limits:- family, poo, illegal, extreme pain, pics, blood
Starch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:11 AM   #7
qr1959
getDare Sweetheart

A few nice parks near me, so I left my underwear at the house, headed to the park. Got out of my car, left my zipper down on my shorts (hey it was fun) and took a nice walk. Walked about 10 minutes, sat next to the lake to enjoy the sunset, then headed back. walked past several people, even two that I knew and stopped to chat with, then got back into the car and headed home.
Nice assigement, thanks

Dislikes: nipple play, anal, golden

Limits: Blood, Permanent marks, Poop, family, too public humiliation
qr1959 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 08:16 AM   #8
schwansexy

This was a nice walk. I walked to the park and the city. After that I meet friends in a cafe. So I were 3 hours out without underwear.

Likes: spanking, hidden public, public, exposure, crossdressing, taking pics and vids

My Limits: big toys anal, scat, extreme cbt

kik: schwansexy

Control my Day at my public calendar http://teamup.com/ks56aa6fb58f9e65b7/
schwansexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:42 PM   #9
douglas_b

Loving the responses so far. It's not too late to join in and catch up. Here's the next assignment.

Assignment 2 - 20 points

Make sure you are wearing an old set of underwear (not including bras) under your normal clothes. Head outside to somewhere secluded, for example a forest. Once you're happy with your location, you must remove your underwear and drop them on the ground. You must leave them there and head back.

Be sure to report how it went.

Last edited by douglas_b; 07-08-2015 at 12:50 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:26 PM   #10
SupposedArt

I live straight up in the boonies, so there is a nice patch of woods separating me and my neighbors, so I thought this would be the perfect spot. Interestingly being in the middle of nowhere made it more exciting, because I know my neighbors love to come and set up hunting stands at dusk, which is when I went to do this dare. When I was changing out of my undies, I did hear a rustle in the bushes that really got my heart pounding, but nothing became of it, however during my walk back I saw a silver fox so I assume this was my bush rustling visitor. It is kinda exciting to know that eventually one of the local hunters will come across my undies. Thanks for the assignment!

Loves: private public, semi-public, hidden public, forced orgasms/masturbation, toilet training, toothpaste, homemade toys, anal training, ice, edging, outdoors, enema, bondage, "respecting", dominants that care about their submissives
Limits: pics/vids, extremely public, scat, illegal, blood, family/friends, social suicide, "slut behavior" (sex), personal info
Old 07-08-2015, 04:14 AM   #11
YoungMies

I started this school today, so I decided to combine these two assignments. I took my car and drove some distance away into the woods. I parked the car and walked to the road side over until I turned to a small path. I stayed at the the path behind two trees. Thus the road between the branches when I took off my jeans first and thereafter the briefs. Jeans back on and return to the car. Panties I left in a prominent position next to the path.

Then the time for the city and I went to visit the store. It went well and then I went to the post office to pick up a package arrived for me. 10 minutes was full and I returned home by car.

This is a nice school, I look forward to the next assignments

Likes : Bondage, Humiliation, Collar, Edging, Masturbation, Denial, Strip games, Cross dressing, Semi-public, Spanking, Soft Pain, Being controlled, Clothing control, Corner time, Sissyfication

Dislikes : Anal

Limits : Piss play, Food play, Poop, Friends and family, Ruined orgasms, Body writing, Cum eating

My clothes : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74278

My toys : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74276
YoungMies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:26 AM   #12
Niceguy_BadTimes

So excited for this! I did both of these early today. First I did my regular morning walk to the park, left my boxers behind a wall, then walked back comamndo. Never even saw another person.

Toys: multiple butt plugs and dildos. Chastity cage. Cock ring. Clothes pins and nipple clamps. Rope. Handcuffs.

PM me "Tease" and I will edge 5 times without cumming.
Niceguy_BadTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 12:49 PM   #13
douglas_b

Lightbulb

Glad to see everyone reporting in, here's the next one. Remember it's not too late to join in from the beginning.

Assignment 3 - Up to 20 points

For this assignment you again must head to somewhere secluded. Once you arrive you will strip completely nude! Start a timer for 5 minutes. This will get you 10 points. For the extra 10 points you must do at least two of the following tasks:
  • Close your eyes for 30 seconds
  • Do the Macarena four times
  • Fake a sneeze "Achoooooo" as loud as you can
  • Do 20 squats

Once the timer is up, get dressed head back and home report how it went.

Leaderboard
  • 30 Points
    SupposedArt
    YoungMies
    Niceguy_BadTimes

• 10 Points
    sm_limb
    ScaredBMD
    starch
    qr1959
    schwansexy

P.S. Would still like to get some PMs for suggestions for future subjects.

Last edited by douglas_b; 07-09-2015 at 04:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2015, 09:14 PM   #14
SupposedArt

Went to a lake near my house this evening to walk my dogs, and the sun was beginning to set so most of the boats and people were clearing out so I thought this would be a fine time to do this assignment. So, I went back up into one of the dog trails stripped down, closed my eyes, and did my twenty squats. Nothing particularly note worthy happened, but it was still pretty exhilarating.

Old 07-08-2015, 09:52 PM   #15
rickead

Assignment 1:

I have walked 10 minute without underwear. I have take my underwear off in the forest, and I walked back to home.
Limits: family, friends, pics, full public, cam, pee, poo

Toys: o-gag/ball gag, collar, nipple clamps, small plug, double cockring, vibrating plug, wooden spoon, rope, anal beads, anal hook, dick vibrator, blindfold, hand/ankle cuffs.
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk