Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-13-2023, 05:59 PM   #541
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
me tied up n teased
2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
swallow it all
3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
tied up n fucked
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
sex anyone i want
5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
worship feet
Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
throat fucked
6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
tied n whipped
7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
worship couple
8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
someone elses
9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
lick cum
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
doggy style
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.deepthroat 5 guys
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 05:53 PM   #542
Total Sub Girl

Tired up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

Chum once a year, I enjoy denial anyway

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Tired up and fucked being a sex toy gets me aroused

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

Them in control of my orgasms submissive option always

worship feet, though its not my thing

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

throat ducked for an hour, quality over quantity

Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

Tired up to watch someone fuck my SO I love the humiliation of it

Someone else's

Lick cum of there feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Tied spread Eagle again the humiliation gets me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

First, but honestly I would like to be made to do both
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 06:22 PM   #543
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx View Post
A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

I'm a bona fide Rope bunny so easy choice!

Quote:
I think having the flexibility is worth it. I dont exactly like it but cum is not that bad!

Quote:
Being allowed some control is making it much better! And I dont mind the gender, mouth is mouth!

Quote:
Doesnt sound like a bad deal! Like having sex with Taylor Swift? Who doesnt worship her anyway? XDD

Quote:
I would feel sooo awkward in the other role!

Quote:
Who says they wont do that in the 12 hours well atleast i know what will happen like this!

Quote:
Hot wax sounds very interesting to try! And probably more managable... Whips are evil! (would do both though)

Quote:
I wouldn't mind the second but having not to involve someone in my life is better i think XD

Quote:
I wouldn't mind either probably but my own sound easier c:

Quote:
Snowballing sounds hot but also not lol

Quote:
Uhh fun choice! Both sound fun! The first one might be easier on the body so ill go with that!

Quote:
Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
First one sound like a very good fantasy! Except having to have cheated first lol!

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 03:49 AM   #544
kinkydavid

Old 02-02-2024, 04:16 AM   #545
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

Tied up and teased myself. Without relief, obviously!

Whenever I want (though I try to stay denied), and, of course I would swallow it

Tied up, blindfolded, and used like the slut I truly am

I was a made to worship and should not have control of my orgasms. Getting into choose here with a total luxury.

Worship feet!!!

I think I would take the hour

Genuinely difficult. I think I’d go with the wax

Worship a couple. Willlingly!

I regularly (always) eat my own. I must learn to crave other peoples.

Licking cum and feet? No need to ask twice!

Spread eagle please!

Chastity and cuckold…I know my place.

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/21(was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,122.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2024, 05:35 AM   #546
SilverBlue

Default would you rather?

1: Would you rather
a) be tied up and teased or
b) tie someone up and tease them?

I'm familiar with being tied-up, I don't feel like it is my place to tie up someone else.

2: You can either
a) cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or
b) you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

I'm not sure how this works in reality, but if it means I'd have to swallow a lot of cum, so be it (a).

3: WYR:
a) Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or
b) being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Similar choices, but b) being tied-up seems like the more daring choice

4: Would you rather?
a)You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or
b) you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Tricky, I'm not dominant, so I'd with the first option maybe

5:
a) Worship feet or
b) have your feet worshipped?

I don't have a feet kink, and so I'll choose the second option here.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice,
a) you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or
b) be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

Really 1 hour vs 12? a) seems like the easier one, and 12 hours is a really long time so I'm going to chicken out and do option 1.

The wax, if done properly, so it doesn't burn.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO (significant other)
First choice, kinda close to Real life.

Some else, it seems more respectful.

What's snowball? like throw a snowball at them.

Getting sticky with it or course.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice.
a) They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or,
b) they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Having a choice for the significant other to cheat to make up for my mistake seems unfair on them. I think option b would be more of a punishment.

Not bad for their first attempt at a "would you rather". But formatting the questions more clearly would be an improvement.

Fucktoy Dare reports Snapchat profile: -. Likes & Dislikes. Only on Getdare + Snapchat (accept no imitations!)

Last edited by SilverBlue; 02-02-2024 at 05:56 AM.
SilverBlue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 04:56 PM   #547
ToniHedon87

ToniHedon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 11:11 AM   #548
Brikoviper

Smile Humiliating Choices

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased yes or tie someone up and tease them?

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all yes, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you yes

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them,yes or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: Worship feet yes or have your feet worshipped?

6: Tied and whipped yes or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc yes ) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?yes

9: Lick cum off someone's feet yes or snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you,yes or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you are not allowed to cum yes

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2024, 03:21 PM   #549
PullingPinkThreads

likes, limits, rules, pm dares
PullingPinkThreads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 10:58 PM   #550
fruityguy

likes: edging, teasing, stripping, games, spandex, lycra, bondage
limits: public, messy, loud, face, voice

Currently at 132/827 (16%) plugged hours, 461/826 (56%) chastity hours.

PM Dare Me!!

Here's the clothes in my closet!

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
85% Rope bunny
79% Rigger
79% Dominant
78% Submissive
73% Exhibitionist
72% Brat
fruityguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements