Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-01-2020, 02:12 PM   #1
Puppy boy

Male 26/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/master in any place

26/male/sub seeks 18-30/female/master in any place

AS the title says, i am a 26 year old male looking for a Mistress. Captain obvious Am i right?

About me: Haven't had a mistress for a few years due to some Offline complications but I am in search for one again. To start, brown hair and eyes with an average, skinny body standing at a whopping 5'5" (165cm).

My likes are many so I will list what I don't like / wont do:
Blackmail, permanent, Illegal, exhibitionism.
I also will not go look for a gay orgy with strangers within the first 10 minutes of talking. I have been asked that once and immediately ignored that person and found it rude. Anything else is a possibility with due time.

When not being a kinky little sub, I enjoy sitting around and watching netflix or playing with my dogs. As well as sitting on my computer for hours on end or doing a little bit of wood work in my basement.

What I want in a Mistress - Someone who enjoys being a Mistress because they like it not just to satisfy someone's fantasy. Being a Sub / slave is fun because i don't want to know what will happen next. I like some strictness but also want someone with a personality.

If any of this interests you, You can contact me through Kik(jaypup2k1).

Advertisements
Kink Talk