Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-21-2019, 01:37 AM   #1861
tino

Put in your favourite buttplug and a short skirt, no panties allowed. Now go play ten pin bowling. If you score more than 120 points you may remove your buttplug and masterbate. If not, leave it in for the rest of the day.

male
married
likes: semi-public dares, humiliation, spandex, crop tops, spankings, anal play, clamps on nipples, CEI, pee drinking
limits: extreme pain, messy, scat, nothing involving family or close friends

kik: slavetino
tino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 08:32 AM   #1862
NakedSubBoy

Go into a public restroom and pull down your pants and underwear in front of the mirror. Spank yourself 5 times on each side in front of the mirror until they are both red.

Dislikes: Anything not in my likes ^ ...
NakedSubBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NakedSubBoy for this post:
Old 12-23-2019, 05:53 AM   #1863
MirandaCole21

Go to a mall, and try to do so when they're not very busy. Go to the food court and get a large drink. Go shopping until you really are bursting to pee. Go into a stall and strip naked. Once you think it's all clear, go to the sinks and pee in them. You're done after you make it back to safety.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2019, 08:32 AM   #1864
NakedSubBoy

Love this dare! Here is something a just slightly humiliating for you.

Go to a clothing store where the men's clothing and woman's clothing are separated. Now go to the woman's side and shop around. (If there are no stores like this where you live, just go to whatever you do have.) You'll have to find a full girl outfit for yourself to try on. It can be as many pieces as you want (Like shoes, leggings, panties etc.) but it has to find 1 top and 1 bottom minimum. Once you've found your outfit, Go into the woman's changing room and try it on. Take a picture and post it to your "dares" album (this part is optional) When you're done you can take them off and, put them back and leave.

Dislikes: Anything not in my likes ^ ...
NakedSubBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NakedSubBoy for this post:
Old 12-26-2019, 10:31 PM   #1865
sissysubbb

Time to go shopping for something pretty at one of the stores in your town. Find one that has the mirrors in the hallway of the dressing room.

Whatever you choose must be pink and you will be in full lingerie under it, after you find a cute piece of clothing to try on head to the dressing room and out it on and walk out into the hallway. You must be there for 20 seconds posing in the mirror before you can go back in and change.

Nobody knows what a sissy I am IRL

sissysubbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 01:17 AM   #1866
Kawaii

wearing lipstick and stuffed bra, go on a long drive where people could see in your car
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 01:20 AM   #1867
annodaM
getDare Sweetheart

Wear a buttplug next time you go shopping, stuff panties in your mouth and pray that no one talks to you

My Toys

My PM Dares

Likes: Selfbondage, BDSM, socks and tights, nipple clamps, Female celebrity tasks, sensory deprivation
Dislikes (for punishments): anything to do with my feet, taking my likes to the extreme
Limits: messy, bodily fluids, illegal (also no pics or videos)

Spoiler:
You can randomly send me a dare, but you'll get one in return ;)

Dare to participate? https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4067373

annodaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 03:02 AM   #1868
MirandaCole21

Get some scissors handy and grab some duct tape and your vibe, if it's battery powered. Pop in your butt plug and go to a park. Go on a trail and find a secluded spot. Strip down to just your panties. Find a good tree. Bind your ankles together with duct tape, and bind them to the tree. Then either put your vibe in or, if you don't have a battery powered vibe, just count to 600 after you bind your hands. Once your vibe is in, get your scissors where you can reach them, and tie your wrists together around the tree. Now, you're stuck to this tree wearing only your panties until you either cum or, if you don't have a vibe, until you count to 600 slowly. Once you achieve one of those goals, you can cut yourself out, and you're done. Good luck!

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 11:48 PM   #1869
sissysubbb

Wear a bra and a thong pulled up tight under low slung trousers and a baggy t-shirt. You should be dressed such that when you bend forward your baggy t-shirt will expose your bra to anyone who's looking whilst at the same time the top of your obvious thong will be exposed from the back.
Go out to a mall set your phone to vibrate alarm every 20 minutes. Every time you feel the alarm you must bend down as if to pick something up there and then wherever you are will your bra be seen will your panties?

Nobody knows what a sissy I am IRL

sissysubbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 01:09 PM   #1870
Cum Eater
Baby Member

Put on your panties and follow this tutorial: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoyVRO0A0E

Limits: family, full face pics, illegal, scat

Toys: butt plug, dildo, cock rings handcuffs
Cum Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:33 PM   #1871
Soccer613

Go to a shopping centre and chose a store that has both female and male clothing, pick out whatever you want in the store and go try them on in the unisex change rooms. However leave the door/curtain ajar, strip makes for 1 minute before putting the clothes on. And once you take the clothes of you must remain naked for another minute.

Send me dares through pms and I'll happily reply

Likes: public nudity, orgasm control, denial, slavery, edging.

Dislikes: pee, crap, public nudity, face, ice, nappies.

Message me a dare on Kik and I'll send you picture proof of me completing it or message me strip and I'll send a naked pic to you.

kik me with dick pic then give me 5 random kik usernames to send my dick pic to(screenshot as proof)
Soccer613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 01:28 AM   #1872
Kawaii

edge once in every public bathroom you're in today, then cum in the last one
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:31 AM   #1873
imuos54

Do a enema, get butplug and go walk for 10 min, if u can't restre enema more, do it in street without nobody

If i win or lose, sent me a pm please for have a good fun

Spoiler:
if you read this sent me a pm

Kik: imuos

likes/limits

Send me as many PM dares as you can or PM me "ALL" and I will do all my PM dares
imuos54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:42 AM   #1874
Footslaves

Drink 2 liters of water and go out to a mall or store with a plug or something similar in your ass. Shop around for a couple hours. Once you have to pee go to the bathroom and edge 5 times with the stall unlocked but dont pee until you get back home unless you want to wet yourself.
public, family, face, shaving, hard cbt, anal, outdoors, scat,
KiK username: slavetouse512

My PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76271

My toys
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93667
Footslaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #1875
Rascal

Spend four hours on all fours and bondage, crossdressed, looking at yourself on the mirror ^^
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humilaition