Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-14-2018, 09:28 AM   #61
MissXStephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
What do you like about giving out lines to write?
HI, thanks for your questions. I love looking at handwriting and visually seeing the effort that gets put into this particular task. I also like looking for any errors, so I can issue some more, lol...

Quote:

Do you have a preferred corner time routine?
A corner time routine, oh dear, lol, ok, I admit I get a bit of a buzz out of issuing corner times that take place in public toilets where people can come in and out at any time. I am a little bit mean though because while I do allow players to move around to accommodate people using adjacent cubicles, their nose cannot ever leave the wall... and if it does, too bad, the time has to start all over again....
Old 08-14-2018, 09:35 AM   #62
MissXStephanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissslave View Post
What is your favourite task you have given out?
Hello, thank you for your nice questions.

This changes all the time, because I am always trying to think of new things, so here's couple anyway. I asked someone to time a number of their edges. I looked carefully at all the times and then slapped a time limit on the same number edges for the next week with the stipulation that if they went over time on any edge they had to start them all again from the beginning... lol, so mean...

Another one I did last week which I really liked was to ask someone to wear a pair of ladies panties and then smear his dinner on the window. He then had to stand there and lick it all off.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissslave View Post
What do your favourite form of punishment?
My favourite form of punishment...face to face... I love to give a good flogging with a cat of 9 tails. One that has really thin strands of leather.......minimum effort on My part, maximum results for the recipient.

For on-line play? Not sure I have an outright favourite yet, I’m kind of enjoying all of it.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:40 AM   #63
Clueless

Thank you for your response, its really kind of you.

If i may ask another, do you have favourite body writing words? Like is there a list?

Limits - anal, scat and public
Clueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 09:44 AM   #64
MissXStephanie

Quote:
Thank you for your response, its really kind of you.

If i may ask another, do you have favourite body writing words? Like is there a list?
You're welcome, no I don't have a list, but the more 'imaginative', the better.....
Old 08-14-2018, 09:46 AM   #65
Clueless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissXStephanie View Post
You're welcome, no I don't have a list, but the more 'imaginative', the better.....
Haha. I like it. I find the worst i had was to write "Arent you proud Mom" across my tummy.

If I can ask a cheeky one (pin intended) thong or panties?

Old 08-14-2018, 09:51 AM   #66
MissXStephanie

Quote:
Haha. I like it. I find the worst i had was to write "Arent you proud Mom" across my tummy.

If I can ask a cheeky one (pin intended) thong or panties?
Lol, neither, so there
Old 08-14-2018, 10:53 AM   #67
Clueless

How do you come up with your ideas? The rubbing dinner on a window is one id never dream of!

Advertisements
Kink Talk