Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-22-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
KookieBaby

Female 19/female/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/female/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

First, I would like to say that I am 18, not 19. My age is wrong on my profile and I can't figure out how to change it. Thanks for understanding! Lately, I have come to find that I am interested in new things that I wasn't before. I would like to try them out.

I am looking for a kind, understanding, patient, brat-taming Daddy or Sir. I also need someone who is willing to ease me into my newer kinks and work our way up, not just jump off the deep end!

I would like somebody who will give me tasks and/or dice dares, train me anally (my favourite ), give me rules, parentally control my phone with qustodio (I have an account), and put in me in diapers (we can discuss this in more detail). We can talk about other things as well, of course! I have some ideas already for rules and things of that sort.
We can discuss it in PM.

The toys I currently own are as follows: two dildos (one realistic with a suction and one a vibe, although the vibe doesn't work well), a bullet vibrator, and a set of 3 buttplugs (small, medium, and large. I can take all 3). I also, of course, have lube and condoms. I dream of owning this: https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-re...-toys%3Fac%3D2 and of course we could set it up so you control it!

If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can talk more and get to know eachother. I'll be waiting!

Last edited by KookieBaby; 03-22-2018 at 10:46 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to KookieBaby for this post:
Old 03-22-2018, 10:56 PM   #2
nwsf1

Thank u KookieBaby, for a fantastic ad on here,
Good luck finding what ur needing
Old 03-23-2018, 02:07 AM   #3
Adimai jaga

20 male...im very much interested
Kik: pragad28 or pm me
Old 03-23-2018, 01:02 PM   #4
FlarFelon

Hey, nice ad. I wrote a PM to you about your searching, read it if you have time

Looking for kik female slave

kik me @Fibbia

Likes: Petplay, Humiliation, Disgusting, Piss, Clit/Nipples/Pussy Play, Insertions (Pussy, Ass), Public Hidden, Life Control, Rules
Dislikes: Extreme Pain, Permanent, Blood, Age play, Vomit, Family/Friends
Old 03-27-2018, 04:14 AM   #5
littleraisin
getDare Sweetheart

Sent you a message a couple of days ago as I'm very interested if you haven't found someone yet, if you have congratulations and best of luck
Dislikes: Anal, Messy
Limits: Needles, Involving Family/Friends, Wetting, Permanent, food and blood.
Don't be nice, treat it like an object. That's what it is.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:01 PM   #6
captcaveman25

Send a message via MSN to captcaveman25 Send a message via Yahoo to captcaveman25

Hey how are you doing? Where are you from? Are you still looking?

Advertisements
Kink Talk