Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-17-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
Shy_girl72

Female 20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hello GetDare! I have been been exploring more and more and have had some experience with a wonderful domme. Thanks to the encouragement from some amazing friends, I have decided to once again put out an updated advertisement and try a new relationship with a new dom(me). Please read the entire ad and please put some effort into your responses! I will be reading them all and doing my best to respond to all of the ones who put effort into applying, so please take time to make a good response. Don't worry...if you are a few hours "late" on your response because you took the time to make it personal and detailed, you won't "miss out". I will certainly not be making any decisions quickly as this is a serious time commitment and an emotional and personal attachment. Please be patient!

I am in my first year of college, and live in the US (eastern time zone). Due to some circumstances which I'd prefer not to go into with the general masses, I am no longer in the dorms but living back at home. I'm generally a very bubbly and happy person and enjoy being social and hanging out with friends. I also love watching movies, playing and watching sports, and anything involving the water/swimming/boating. I tend to be fairly busy, but will absolutely be active and communicate daily and as often as possible. I'm very willing to learn and eager to please! I get needy sometimes too, so I like plenty of attention and activities

About you: I would really prefer a female, and my ideal candidate would be a couple (real life of just a "team" online). Females and couples will definitely get first priority, but I'm not opposed to male doms either. My dom(me) NEEDS to be creative, and able to give fun and exciting tasks without becoming repetitive. Also the ability to think on the fly is very important to me and the ability to adapt to whatever situation I may be in. Just because I'm busy or with other people doesn't always mean I can't play or do tasks. Someone who knows exactly how to push my buttons and how to toy with me is important. Discord or kik are my preferred means of communication, but would be willing to negotiate other options. I'm also a bit needy...so I need frequent communication and attention. The more you can make me squirm and be devious the better, but it's also important that my dom(me) is reasonable, realistic, and sensible. I need someone strict who will push me, but someone I can also joke and laugh with if the situation is appropriate. Someone who can be caring and sweet without making lose my submissive feeling. Someone "wickedly creative".

PLEASE NOTE I AM RELATIVELY NEW TO THIS SO THE LIST BELOW WILL CHANGE AND EVOLVE

My former domme focused on exhib/semipublic/risk tasks which is a huge turn on for me, but I'm also very open to exploring more areas as well

Likes: CREATIVITY, giving up control, rules, name calling to an extent, semi public, hidden/sneaky tasks, risk/chance games and dice dares, the idea of bondage, the idea of being taken advantage of, and I have a female foot fetish

Dislikes: pain, messy, boring/repetitive tasks

Limits: excessive pain, anything toilet related, anything blatantly stupid, pics/videos (I know this is a huge point of contention with many here, but I have very specific reasons for this limit and I would be happy to explain them as needed. Long story short I've been burned too many times, even with innocent proof pictures, and I refuse to put myself in that situation again...even if it means some excellent dom(me)s will pass over me due to this limit. I totally understand the need and desire for photos, but I just can't. MAYBE at some point if circumstances are right, but this is not a promise and there is no set time table...I do not want to set false expectations)

Well I can't think of much else to say at this point, but please feel free to ask me any and all questions you would like! Please pm me with a response telling me about yourself, your likes and limits, you're experience, and why you would be a good fit for me and what caught your eye about my ad. I will not be making a decision in a day and maybe not even for a week depending on the responses I get. I will try to respond to every reasonable response I get (one liners, bad grammar, and stupidity will not get responses), but it may take some time so please be patient! If you have made it this far thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Xoxo
Shy
The following 8 users say Thank You to Shy_girl72 for this post:
Old 01-17-2018, 10:35 AM   #2
Evermore
Account Banned

Let's just say I think this girl is absolutely amazing. She is a tease and a lot of fun. Take the time to apply. She truly is something special. Don't miss out on her.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:41 AM   #3
Kell

Bumping because this girl is one of a kind! A total angel and the perfect kind of sub you could ever wish for! Don't miss out apply within!
Old 01-25-2018, 07:13 AM   #4
nwsf1

I woul say.whoever becomes her master, will be glad that they apply.

I hope she finds the perfect match, as to what she wants

An good luck with the search
Old 01-29-2018, 01:04 AM   #5
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I've personally had the opportunity to play with and spend time with shy, she's an amazing, fun, bubbly, cute girl who the right Dom should feel lucky to have.

If you're a creative, caring, and willing to give this wonderful subby girl the attention she deserves, definitely apply.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Old 01-30-2018, 03:35 PM   #6
starbaby13

It is a privilege to be Shy's friend. She is an individual who is enormously thoughtful, affectionate, passionate, witty, and persistent.
She is accomplishing some awesome milestones in her life as well.
Whoever becomes her Dom(me) will be very lucky, she is an exceptional person.
Old 02-18-2018, 04:18 PM   #7
Shy_girl72

hi everyone! Thank you so much for all of the kind words from everyone, you all are amazing!

I would also like to thank everyone for the applications so far. There have been some good ones, and a few trials, but I would still like to keep this open a bit longer. Please don't be afraid to message me with any questions!

My preference again is for couples or females, but really good male applicants will also be considered of course. To confirm I am looking for long term as well, not something quick or casual.

I will do my very best to respond to all proper and well written/well thoughtout replies! Sometimes it gets overwhelming, but I really will do my best with this.

Hope to hear from you all who are interested! I know the perfect fit is out there somewhere
Old 02-18-2018, 10:50 PM   #8
LeeStesl1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy_girl72 View Post
hi everyone! Thank you so much for all of the kind words from everyone, you all are amazing!

I would also like to thank everyone for the applications so far. There have been some good ones, and a few trials, but I would still like to keep this open a bit longer. Please don't be afraid to message me with any questions!

My preference again is for couples or females, but really good male applicants will also be considered of course. To confirm I am looking for long term as well, not something quick or casual.

I will do my very best to respond to all proper and well written/well thoughtout replies! Sometimes it gets overwhelming, but I really will do my best with this.

Hope to hear from you all who are interested! I know the perfect fit is out there somewhere

Hello Miss Shy, I've sent you a pm. Hope to hear from you soon!

Lee
Old 02-19-2018, 05:22 AM   #9
Unidentified
Distinguished Member

Shy is super adorable and cute! She'll make someone (or sometwo) very lucky!

Good luck on your search cutie

Advertisements
Kink Talk