Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-18-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
lost&found2000

Default Picture and Video Dares

I need picture and short video dares to add to my exposure picture album and short video album, that I am building for my signature dares.

What happens with the PM Signature Dare, when someone PMs me the dare, I have to roll and send that person the link to the picture or video I rolled. Therefore, to force me to comply with this dare, please send me a PM with "Show Pic" or "Show Vid", and I will have to send you one of my randomly rolled picture or video.

In addition, please send me more PM types of dares to add to my signature.

Thanks
LF

Straight male.

Likes: Exposure, pictures, videos, limited outdoors, masturbation, stripping, writing on paper, limited information, and light humiliation.

Limits: Public, messy, live video, illegal, permanent, pain, cross-dress, scat, piss, full face, detailed information, social networks, body writing, bondage, and diapers.

Last edited by lost&found2000; 03-18-2021 at 11:26 AM.
lost&found2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 11:50 AM   #2
lost&found2000

Thanks for the PMs

Straight male.

Likes: Exposure, pictures, videos, limited outdoors, masturbation, stripping, writing on paper, limited information, and light humiliation.

Limits: Public, messy, live video, illegal, permanent, pain, cross-dress, scat, piss, full face, detailed information, social networks, body writing, bondage, and diapers.
Old 03-20-2021, 12:07 PM   #3
lost&found2000

I now have 5 videos and about 30 pictures for my PM Dare Albums. Thanks for PMing me the dares.

I am still looking for more picture and video dares, so feel free to post them here or PM them to me.

Straight male.

Last edited by lost&found2000; 03-20-2021 at 01:05 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk