Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2020, 08:25 AM   #121
Dungeonmaster
Prodigy

Are your nipples still begging for attention ?
Maybe they need some clamps....while you edge three times to make up for the weekend.
Have your ass filled

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:03 AM   #122
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloe View Post
*blushes* I’m out my vibe (turned off) into my needy hole. It feels so good to have it filled

I don’t have henna...sorry :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeonmaster View Post
Are your nipples still begging for attention ?
Maybe they need some clamps....while you edge three times to make up for the weekend.
Have your ass filled
Oh.my.

I am SO needy.

My nipples have been pegged via pm dared on and off all morning. And my needy hole is stuffed with my vibe. *blushes* I’m so wet right now that it keeps trying to slip out *BLUSHES*

I have the house to myself for a moment. So I took of my (very damp *blushes*) panties and pants and slipped a thin marked into my ass *BLUSHES* then I put the pegs on my nipples and rubbed my desperate little clit to an edge once...twice...and 3 times.

My needy hole was (and is) clenching around my vibe wanting so so desperately to cum *BLUSHES*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 09:13 AM   #123
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Oh I'm sure it can be more desperate. Roll two die and add them together. Edge that many times.

Now, this could be up to 12 so I give you the option to flip a coin of you wish. Heads and the amount of edges get halved. Tails however and they get doubled.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:45 AM   #124
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Oh I'm sure it can be more desperate. Roll two die and add them together. Edge that many times.

Now, this could be up to 12 so I give you the option to flip a coin of you wish. Heads and the amount of edges get halved. Tails however and they get doubled.
Oh gosh. I’m so so needy.

I rolled a 4 and then a 2....so 6 edges....that wasn’t too too bad so I didn’t want to chance my luck with the coin flip.

I sat on a towel on my bed *blushes* ....I was that concerned about leaking.... and pulled my pants and very damp panties down to my ankles. I spread my legs so I had easy access to my needy hole *blushes* gosh. I was already so warm and wet. I slowly circled my clit with my fingers....it felt amazing *blushes* but it didn’t take long to get to an edge. I then started fucking my needy hole with the vibe that was already inside it *blushes*just lightly touching my clit I got to the 2nd edge.

The third edge I slowly rubbed my clit, my wetness was starting to leak out from my needy hole around the vibe. *blushes* the 4th I was fucking my needy hole again....my hips rising to meet each thrust.

5 I went back to lightly touching my clit...I was at the edge so quickly and I so desperately wanted to cum. And 6 I paused for a moment then just tapped my clit until I edged, I was so worried I was going to tip over, my needy hole was desperately clenching around the vibe *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Old 09-21-2020, 12:50 PM   #125
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Today

Gosh. There are 8 more days until I get to cum. 8 days.

I am so so so needy. I’ve had my vibe (turned off) stuffed in my needy hole all day. And as the day progressed I’ve been clenching around it more and more frequently *blushes*

The crotch of my panties is completely soaked *BLUSHES* many of my edges that came in through pm had me edging through them which left them even more wet.

My nipples are so sensitive and constantly hard, they have been clamped on and off all day *blushes* for a brief bit when I was home alone I edged up topless with them on

It’s almost the end of my workday. And I’m more needy then ever .... so thank you all... *blushes* for continuing to keep my time interesting....

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a split day, the majority is from home but I do have to go in for a bit in the afternoon ....

Old 09-21-2020, 01:12 PM   #126
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

While it might seem unoriginal, I want you to do the same dare tomorrow morning. Seems a good way to start the day.
Old 09-21-2020, 01:44 PM   #127
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

hmm maybe after the 8 days and you orgasm, you must have 5 ruined orgasms before you can cum normally again
Old 09-22-2020, 04:12 AM   #128
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default Update!

Hi! Thought I’d give you a little update from when I finished work yesterday

Via pm I had been given a dare to take my wet panties and put them on my head, to turn my vibe to low and put it in my needy hole with the pegs on my nipples for 15 minutes of no other touching.

Gosh! By the end of the time I had to hold the vibe in because I was so wet it kept trying to slip out. My hips bucking and all my squirming probably wasn't helping....*blushes*

I know I was supposed to put my vibe in on medium overnight, but my poor needy hole was so stimulated from the day, and I was tired and needed a good sleep so I passed....messing with my sleep I’ve realized isn't good....sorry

To hopefully make up for it as soon as I wore up today I slid my vibe into my needy hole and turned it up to medium *blushes* I love the feeling of it buzzing away inside me before I get up and moving. *blushes*

Quote:
While it might seem unoriginal, I want you to do the same dare tomorrow morning. Seems a good way to start the day.
I rolled a 2 and then a 3 this morning (super happy with those numbers). I slipped off my panties and with my vibe buzzing away inside me I circled my clit to reach the first edge, pausing then circling to the second, then third, by this time my hips were rising to meet my hand, fourth and finally fifth edge.

Gosh. It’s still so early and I’m already needy. *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acdudea4242 View Post
hmm maybe after the 8 days and you orgasm, you must have 5 ruined orgasms before you can cum normally again
let’s see how the next week goes before I agree to anything like that *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 10:15 AM   #129
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default First half of my day

Gosh. I am still so needy. I can constantly feel my nipples pressing against my bra. And whenever I reach to touch my needy hole I find it warm and wet *blushes*

This morning has been a little tamer and for that I am thankful, I can still feel all the pent up neediness but I feel less like I’m about to explode *blushes*

I currently have “panty sniffer” and “needy slut” written on my stomach *BLUSHES* And just recently I slid my vibe on low into my needy hole which feels so so good. *BLUSHES*

I have a bit more time at home then I will be heading into work to finish up my day

Old 09-22-2020, 01:34 PM   #130
Acdudea4242
Account Banned

i think that you should also add WET AND NEEDY across your tits!
Old 09-23-2020, 12:00 AM   #131
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

More tasks to keep you wet!
When you are going back home from work, take off your panties and stuff them inside your pussy. Once you get home, take them out and gag yourself with them. Hold an edge for 30 seconds before taking it out.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 04:00 AM   #132
aloe
Distinguished Member

*Blushes* waking today I’m needy as always right now ...my vibe was dead so it’s charging instead of being inside my needy hole

Today I don’t work until later, but I work late! And it’s going to be so boring

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
More tasks to keep you wet!
When you are going back home from work, take off your panties and stuff them inside your pussy. Once you get home, take them out and gag yourself with them. Hold an edge for 30 seconds before taking it out.
I will do this in the way home from work tonight *blushes*[

Old 09-23-2020, 05:44 AM   #133
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Same dare again, but this time multiply the results. I'm not sure you are needy enough.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:09 AM   #134
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Same dare again, but this time multiply the results. I'm not sure you are needy enough.
I rolled a 3 and a 5....so 15 edges!!!

Gosh.

I pulled my pants and panties down to my ankles and spread my knees. I let one finger explore my needy hole then come up to start circling my clit. *blushes* it didn’t take long until I was at the edge *blushes*

I paused briefly, brining my finger back down to my needy hole, then back to my clit for edges 3, 4, 5 *blushes* i was so needy by this point. I could feel my nipples pressing against my bra *blushes*

I grabbed my vibe and turned it to low and placed it on my clit for edges 6 and 7. Then I slowly slid it into my needy hole *blushes* it felt amazing sliding in!!

I turned it back to low and rubbed my clit for edges 9, 10, 11, 12

By this point I was so needy I was at the edge basically as soon as I touched my clit *blushss*

I pulled the vibe out and lightly touched it to my clit on low for 13 and 14 *blushes* ...

For edge 15 I turned it up to medium. GOSH. It would have been so easy to tip over the edge...but I pulled away leaving my needy hole feeling empty and desperate *blushes*

The following user says Thank You to aloe for this post:
Old 09-23-2020, 02:17 PM   #135
aloe
Distinguished Member

Default So.Needy.

Hi *blushes* a little update on my day so far...

Well...I’m desperately needy *blushes*

Through pm dares I have been edged a whole lot today...a whole lot *blushes* which has left my needy hole very wet, to the point that I put fresh panties on before work and within the first hour I already had a wet patch.

I can constantly feel my nipples hard against my bra *blushes* and I have the word “wet” written on my right tiny tit, and “slut” written on my write *blushes*

I’m slowly making it through the day.

Tomorrow will be another split day between home and work...I’m sure you ...lovely...people will find ways to keep my needy

Advertisements
Kink Talk