Old 12-03-2018, 12:30 AM   #1
jimmydean

Default Deleting accounts

Hey I have a question for the admins. I don’t want to delete my account or anything, but it seems like some people do... why can’t you? Is it that hard to write the code to delete someone? I’m not trying to talk shit or anything, it’s an honest question. If it’s impossibe to delete an account can you guys make a button so that someone can delete all of their posts if they want?

Again, I don’t want to delete my account or anything, but I can see why someone would. Especially if they happened to get some kind of job where an account on here would do damage to their real life. Specifically if they found themselves involved in politics or any kind of fame. But really, even if they just want to stop. Why would you not let them?

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

All dares/ forfeits can be veiwed via skype

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote