Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

View Poll Results: Who is the User of the Week?
Andrew_b 2 18.18%
BeauSasha 2 18.18%
Butterfly 3 27.27%
Jaro 2 18.18%
Juanmessy 3 27.27%
Lilth_ 1 9.09%
Peachybaby 5 45.45%
PookieSub 3 27.27%
Tori Wet Panties 1 9.09%
Theodares 1 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2019, 03:51 PM   #1
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default User of the Week: 31st December 2018 - 6th January 2019

Welcome to ‘User of the Week’, the thread where we review what has happened for the past week and look at the ten members of the forum who have had the most positive contributions for the calendar week! For those who do not know how this works, each week - there will be a list of ten forum users that you can vote for as ‘User of the Week’. This user is someone who has contributed to the forum and made it a better and more exciting place for all.

For each user on the ballot sheet, there will be a description posted of their contributions for the week. We urge that you read all descriptions before making your mind up on which of the ten users you want to vote for, for who you believe should be the official User of the Week! The rules are as follows.
  • You can not vote for yourself.
  • All Getdare forum rules still apply.
  • No bribing users to vote for you.
  • No forcing (includes daring) users to vote for you.
  • You may vote for three members in the poll, you do not have to vote for all three.
Anyone found in breach of a rule will not be invited to participate in this competition and will be banned from entering and voting for a two-week period! Let’s all follow the rules and ensure that we have a lot of fun in running an exciting User of the Week contest. There is no limit on how many times you can win - so let’s see who can get the most victories at the end of 2018!

Feel free to nominate someone to win by using this form!

Andrew_b
Exposing himself to the Truth Section this week, Andrew begun by questioning the forum on their views on Public Nudity, inspiring a range of conversations from the legalities of nudity to the ideas behind flashing, streaking and consent. Continuing with the theme of nudity, Andrew ensured more activity in the Truth section, asking about partners and nudity.

BeauSasha
Joining getDare this week, BeauSasha is the newest member to make this esteemed list. With a 4.2% thread postage rating already, the new sissy has made a couple of threads about his search for the perfect profile picture, as well as an ‘Ask me Anything’ thread in an attempt to be known better on the site. The Albums and Blog sections were also graced with the presence of BeauSasha managing an extremely impressive five blogs as of this writing, and two albums.

Butterfly
Approving the idea for a 2018 End of Year Awards thread, Butterfly began talks this week with fellow user Theodares in order to help create the thread, coming up with the idea of allowing the users of Getdare to make the nominees giving them a voice. She also introduced several new award categories this week including the Community Spirit Award. With many new year posts being made in the blogs, Butterfly boasted one of the more popular entries outlining her plans for the new year.

Jaro
Disheartened by the state of the forums, Jaro wrote an extremely thought-provoking piece in the ‘Worm Words’ blog to start the week, outlining his worries for the site. The arguments of giving dares vs. receiving dares also came into question, allowing members to really stop and consider what their actions mean to the site when they fail to do simple things such as acknowledge tasks or submit reports.

Juanmessy
Juanmessy began his week embedded into a brutal dare feud with Theodares which continues this week. Currently, he is behind on the points, losing by one. A permanent fixture in the ‘request Truth or Dare’ section of the form this week, looking for forfeits for losing games and punishments for a wheel. Towards the back end of the week, Juan found he would be posting a Mouth Soaping punishment live show, which he invited 25 Getdare users to partake in. Juan is also part of a ‘No limits’ punishment thread too.

Lilth_
Getdare's Bubblegum Bitch, Lilth breaks onto the 'User of the Week' thread this week being active in multiple parts of the site. In an attempt to spread a bit of festive cheer and love this week, Lilth has attempted to gather some compliments for users with her new thread, Kik compliments. A new edition to her blog, Ramblings of a Nymphet came into fruition this week as she spoke about her troubles on gaining a second dominant that she was not able to get. It was an emotional and heartfelt statement on how she felt.

Peachybaby
Celebrating her birthday this week was Peachybaby, turning the legal drinking age in Canada, Peachy began the week with her thread searching for dares in which she could do at the party gaining some rather fun and risky replies! Venturing down into the blog section, Peachy began posting her rules for everyone to read in the section - including a rule where she would take pictures of herself each week in order to remind herself that she’s the resident whore on getDare!

PookieSub
Joining getDare this week in rather electric fashion, you’ll appreciate the pun if you continue to read on - was PookieSub. Offering an alternative kink to what we are used to on getDare, Pookie requested several different electroshock dares bringing some attention to a much forgotten about fetish on the site, adding a breath of fresh air to the request Truth or Dare department. She also made her debut in the Truths section, opening up her very own ‘Ask Me Anything’ thread.

Tori Wet Panties
One of only two people this week to receive more than two forum nominations using the ‘User of the Week’ nomination forms - Tori is also a fairly new member of the forum, beginning her week desperate for body writing dares, making a thread to aid with her search for ultimate degrading phrases and words. The 34-year-old then made her debut in the blogs section of the forum taking part in Jaro’s “The Ultimate Piss Slut” contest.

Theodares
Theodares recently returned to Getdare reopening many of his old popular threads such as the Dare Factory, Theo’s Dares and announcing plans to bring back Debate Corner. After an explosive come back, Theodores set his sites on helping to improve activity on the site, championing the suggestion of an End of Year 2018 Awards Show. The nominees for that has since been posted. Theo has also begun work on other projects this week including this User of the Week thread that you are currently reading!

*In brackets, is the amount of times they have won the contest if 2+.
Dec 31st - Jan 6th:
Jan 7th - Jan 13th:
Jan 14th - Jan 20th:
Jan 20th - Jan 27th:
Jan 28th - Feb 3rd:
Feb 4th - Feb 10th:

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 12:42 PM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

Vote Today! All to play for with a three-way-tie for First Place right now!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote