Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 01-01-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default Coming Soon: User of the Week

Welcome to ‘User of the Week’, the thread where we review what has happened for the past week and look at the ten members of the forum who have had the most positive contributions for the calendar week! For those who do not know how this works, each week - there will be a list of ten forum users that you can vote for as ‘User of the Week’. This user is someone who has contributed to the forum and made it a better and more exciting place for all.

For each user on the ballot sheet, there will be a description posted of their contributions for the week. We urge that you read all descriptions before making your mind up on which of the ten users you want to vote for, for who you believe should be the official User of the Week! The rules are as follows.
  • You can not vote for yourself.
  • All Getdare forum rules still apply.
  • No bribing users to vote for you.
  • No forcing (includes daring) users to vote for you.
  • You may vote for three members in the poll, you do not have to vote for all three.
Anyone found in breach of a rule will not be invited to participate in this competition and will be banned from entering and voting for a two-week period! Let’s all follow the rules and ensure that we have a lot of fun in running an exciting User of the Week contest. There is no limit on how many times you can win - so let’s see who can get the most victories at the end of 2018!

WE WANT YOU!

In order to make the first edition of 'User of the Week' possible - we want you to nominate the people that you feel have done something especially positive on the forum. The first edition will be posted Monday 7th!

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote