Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-17-2020, 08:30 PM   #1
NicoleDaniels

Red face 23 yo Female Ask me anything ;)

Hi! I'm Nicole! I'm a 23 year-old college girl from California. This thread is for you to ask me anything and I will even take a few dares now and then Also feel free to PM me if you want to ask/dare me anything privately.
NicoleDaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 08:55 PM   #2
deschut
Distinguished Member

Welcome to getDare!

Here's a few questions to get you started!
  • What is your favorite food?
  • Who is the last person to see you naked?
  • What is the last dare you've done?
  • What did you last buy?
  • How many people have you slept with?
  • What is the kinkiest dare you've done?
  • How often do you masturbate?
  • What is your favorite vacation destination?
  • If you could buy any sex toy, what would you get?
  • Spit or swallow?
  • When did you last go commando?
  • When did you last go swimming?

Enjoy answering these random questions!

Likes: fun, semi-public, TorD, naked, embarassment, risk, cold
Dislikes: anal, pain, fully-public, messy, family, scat

PM me for my KIK :-)
deschut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 09:42 PM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2020, 10:53 PM   #4
NicoleDaniels

Default First set of answers ever !!!!!

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 5 items of your choice, what would they be and why?
__OOOH!! So first I would probably get a fancy vibrator, because mine is absolute trash. Then a set of thin ropes for bondage stuff. I would also get a collar for myself that has a hook to connect it too a least. Last I'd get two sets of lingerie; one black and slutty (either lace or fake leather), and one really pretty night dress.

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.
_Hmmm...brownies....actually any type of chocolate.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?
_That would definitely be this anal plug that had a tail on it. Not gonna lie it was weird, but also kinda turned me on.

4) What is something you are insecure about?
_ Oh so many things. Looks mostly, but also I am always super concerned if people like me. Also I think my toes are too long and my fingers are too short, but my friends say that's just me being ridiculous.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:58 PM   #5
NicoleDaniels

What is your favorite food? - Icecream
Who is the last person to see you naked? - My last boyfriend. We broke up a few weeks ago.
What is the last dare you've done? - Kissing another girl at a party. We were drunk but it was kinda nice,
What did you last buy? - Groceries: eggs, milk, and oranges
How many people have you slept with? - 10
What is the kinkiest dare you've done? - Give a BJ blindfolded to any guy in the room and guess who it was. (I did not guess right)
How often do you masturbate? - At least every other day
What is your favorite vacation destination? - Any Pacific Island
If you could buy any sex toy, what would you get? - Better vibrator
Spit or swallow? - Spit unless he tells me he wants me to swallow
When did you last go commando? - Last Monday, but I was home all day
When did you last go swimming? - January during a weekend getaway.
Old 05-18-2020, 12:30 AM   #6
Sklavenhalter

Default Questions

What is your weight and length?
What are your clothes/panties/bra/shoe sizes?

Describe how you look in details
Describe your breast and nipples very detailed

What was your worst sex you ever had. Describe what happened

What was your best sex you ever had? Decribe what happened.

What are you wearing right now
Describe your clothing style
What panties/bras do you have?
List all your shoes and describe them (Brand, model, colour)

What have been into your pussy/ass till today?

What are the three most humilating fantasies you have?

What would be the best dares to punish you?

Would you be trained to be a real slut,
Sklavenhalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 03:33 AM   #7
esatyr

Default Butterflies

Welcome Nicole.

What is one thing that gives you butterflies?

nudism/exhibitionism/voyeurism/going commando, JOI, games/competitions/dice/chance, body writing, switch
bondage, role play
humiliation/degradation, collar/leash, pain/torture, pee/poo/mess/swirly/ass-to-mouth/diapers/enema/laxative/fisting/gaping/stretching, screen sharing/pw/exposure/social suicide/friends/family/cuckold, x-dressing/feminization/head shaving, hypnosis, blackmail, sensory deprivation, breastfeeding, illegal
esatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 09:35 AM   #8
NicoleDaniels

What is your weight and length? - I weigh 140 lbs and am 5'5"

What are your clothes/panties/bra/shoe sizes? - Clothes: depends on the brand and type of clothes so honestly idk. panties: medium. bra: DD, 34 under-bust. shoe: 9 women's

Describe how you look in details - Brown straight hair (natural blonde highlights if I am in the sun a lot) , light brown eyes, stocky but not heavy set, tan skin, no acne (anymore, teen years were rough), curvy.

Describe your breast and nipples very detailed - umm, honestly not sure how, but I will try. see size above. for those of you who don't get size charts, big, but not unnaturally so. paler than the rest of me

What was your worst sex you ever had. Describe what happened - After a date with this guy who just did not get how to kiss properly, he tried to finger me and it just felt so wrong like he was scared of it or something. He just kept apologizing, and we never tried again.

What was your best sex you ever had? Decribe what happened.- Mmm me an this guy I have know my whole life. Damn it was explosive. We pretty much spent all of one Thanksgiving fucking. Shame about the personality. He was kind of a racist dick and I dumped him a few weeks later, but damm he was good.

What are you wearing right now - Red tshirt, no bra, blue panties, blue shorts

Describe your clothing style - I wear a lot of black and grey. I tend to wear cute form fitting stuff then loose confidence and throw a massive jacket or flannel over it to hide in.

What panties/bras do you have? - Panties: standard stuff in basic solid colors, but I do have a few nice lacy things. Bras: Mostly sports for school and karate, but I also have a few lace ones (black and teal), and a beige strapless for dresses.

List all your shoes and describe them (Brand, model, colour) - Oof I don't own many shoes. 3 pairs of traditional Black Doc Martins, 2 navy blue keens, 1 pair blue Adidas running shoes that are at least 8 years old, 1 pair black ballet flats, 1 pair high heeled sandals (idk what brand bc I lent them to my sis), 1 pair casual sketchers black.

What have been into your pussy/ass till today? - Dick, dildo, fingers, tongue, vibrator.

What are the three most humiliating fantasies you have? - Roleplay torture (NOT actual torture, but like a scene), verbal humiliation in fake non-con scenario, and that challenge where someone else controls a vibrator you wear in a public place.

What would be the best dares to punish you? - I don't know yet, send me dares to find out.

Would you be trained to be a real slut, - Depends. I would be interested in it, but money is tight, and school is really busy, so it would have to be online or whoever trained me would have to come to me.
Old 05-18-2020, 09:37 AM   #9
NicoleDaniels

What is one thing that gives you butterflies? - when a guy is a totally sweet gentleman, but turns out to be a complete dom.
The following user says Thank You to NicoleDaniels for this post:
Old 05-18-2020, 11:48 AM   #10
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Not exactly random question but i figured is a good thing to ask.

You want to list your kinks, what you like, dislike (good for punishment), want to try out and limits (both soft and hard) etc?

And if possible it would be helpful to put in your signature.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 12:26 PM   #11
NicoleDaniels

Good to know! Thanks Gary0993
__________________________________________________ ____
Nicole, 23y/o female sub
Likes: edging, spanking, bondage, TorD, exhibitionism/voyeurism, discrete public play, orgasm control, giving oral, being pegged, humiliation
Dislikes: blood, vomit, scat, permanent injury, enema, social suicide, family, exposing real life info, anal.
Old 05-18-2020, 01:17 PM   #12
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Is your pussy trimmed or shaved?
Do you enjoy anal?
How many guys did you give a bj while the blindfold was on?
Besides the party ever have a 3 some or more?
Ever flashed or been nude in public?
Ever gone commando in a short skirt?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:32 PM   #13
NicoleDaniels

Is your pussy trimmed or shaved? - shaved with a small busy left

Do you enjoy anal? - sometimes, but only with partners I've slept with multiple times before

How many guys did you give a bj while the blindfold was on? - I've given 3 blindfolded bj's. One with my ex, one at a party when I had to guess who it was after (i guessed wrong) and once at another party playing 7 minutes in heaven blindfolded.

Besides the party ever have a 3 some or more? - Yeah, a few times. Twice with my boyfriend and a mutual friend (female), and once with an ex and his new boyfriend.

Ever flashed or been nude in public?- Not really, I've done discrete things in public, but never flashing.

Ever gone commando in a short skirt? - Yeah often actually at my high school. We had uniform skirts, and when I was really horny, I'd pin my skirt to make it shorter, and either go commando or wear lace panties so I'd feel slutty.

Nicole, 23y/o female sub
Likes: edging, spanking, bondage, TorD, exhibitionism/voyeurism, discrete public play, orgasm control, giving oral, being pegged, humiliation
Dislikes: blood, vomit, scat, permanent injury, enema, social suicide, family, exposing real life info, anal.
Old 05-18-2020, 01:40 PM   #14
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

Which did you like best? The MFF or the FMM?
Did you enjoy being double penetrated? Any specific position you liked or hated?
For the MFFs how much interaction did you have with the other girl? Did you eat her for example?
Whats the most humiliating thing you've done in public?
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 01:48 PM   #15
NicoleDaniels

Which did you like best? The MFF or the FMM? - Ooh that's difficult. I really liked being fucked in the throat and pussy at the same time, but I think that the MFF was hotter in general.

Did you enjoy being double penetrated? Any specific position you liked or hated? - Well, I like being throat and pussy fucked at the same time, but I haven't tried any other kind of double penetration. I love any position that allows me to be dominated, but really hate 69 for some reason.

For the MFFs how much interaction did you have with the other girl? Did you eat her for example? - Actually she ate me out while I sucked him off, but I fingered her and it was so hot.

Whats the most humiliating thing you've done in public? - There is a tie here. 1; tripped and ripped my costume in a school play in 4th grade. 2; knelt to my boyfriend at the time and begged him to let me suck his dick at a party.

Nicole, 23y/o female sub

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ask me anything, ask me anything dare, ask me anything kinky