Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-30-2020, 09:20 AM   #61
wolf82
Prodigy

What's your dream vacation spot, and what do you hope to do there?

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:33 AM   #62
Control4U

Here are a few questions for you..

1. Do you smoke? If so, what brand and how many per day?
2. You mentioned a desire to be kidnapped, fully controlled, and used as a cumdump by different men nonstop, with no way out, despite morally objecting to this. What if instead you could spend the rest of your life being a prisoner with no control who was dedicated to one man who relentlessly used you every day in every way possible? Perhaps with forced deepthroat training and cum swallowing every day. Would you consider that?
3. What is the longest you've ever been tied up?
4. How much cum, in gallons, would you estimate you've swallowed in your life?
Control4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:54 PM   #63
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
What's your dream vacation spot, and what do you hope to do there?
So many things I would love to see, but I've always wanted to see Gubei Water Town and the Great Wall of China - especially during night time. Bonus points if the trip is in the cherry blossom season because I've always wanted to experience that in either China or Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control4U View Post
Here are a few questions for you..

2. You mentioned a desire to be kidnapped, fully controlled, and used as a cumdump by different men nonstop, with no way out, despite morally objecting to this. What if instead you could spend the rest of your life being a prisoner with no control who was dedicated to one man who relentlessly used you every day in every way possible? Perhaps with forced deepthroat training and cum swallowing every day. Would you consider that?
I've never had a cigarette in my life. I value smelling sweet and fruity too much to ever attempt smoking.

That sounds like a dream come true to be honest. Or it depends... does my captor have a gentle side too? I have a lot of non consent fantasies, but in almost all of them, my captor is not just a sadist. I love the rush of fear, but I need some sweetness with my salt. It's not that I desire comfort... It's connection that I desire. A reason to serve. To live. Fear gets me wet, a hint of kindness would get me addicted.

I am not entirely sure. I've never done long term bondage. A few hours max I think.

Haha.. funny, but impossible question to answer. Enough cum for me to take showers in it I'm sure. I never spit. Always swallow.

• click here to see my toys
• likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
• dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
• limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:00 PM   #64
wolf82
Prodigy

What is the most valuable life lesson you have learned?

If you could teach a life lesson to a young child (putting comprehension levels aside), what would you want to instill in them?

Who, or what, provides you your daily motivation (in general terms, not referring to any specific aspects of life)?

Old 06-03-2020, 07:09 AM   #65
Control4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post
That sounds like a dream come true to be honest. Or it depends... does my captor have a gentle side too? I have a lot of non consent fantasies, but in almost all of them, my captor is not just a sadist. I love the rush of fear, but I need some sweetness with my salt. It's not that I desire comfort... It's connection that I desire. A reason to serve. To live. Fear gets me wet, a hint of kindness would get me addicted.
Sure, he could have a gentle side. He wouldn't always just abuse you. But sometimes he would, perhaps quite a bit more than you want, and you'd be helpless to stop it. But he would still talk to you and you would develop a connection over time. Like a regular Dom/sub couple, with the obvious exception of you being his prisoner and having no say what he did to you.

I guess that's the main question I was asking really. Given the above circumstances, would you give up your freedom and normal life to live the life of a captive slave, knowing there would be times you are pushed past your normal limits?
Control4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 09:31 AM   #66
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

If you could teach a life lesson to a young child (putting comprehension levels aside), what would you want to instill in them?

Who, or what, provides you your daily motivation (in general terms, not referring to any specific aspects of life)?
Asking nicely is effective and underrated. I feel like a lot of life advice is centered about learning to care less, daring to be bold, demand what you deserve (because god forbid it would seem like you don't know your worth) etc.

I do think it's important to know your worth, but in my experience, you can get surprisingly far by being polite, respectful and asking nicely. People are always surprised. "How did you make she/he agree to x, y, z? She/he hates everyone."

The simple answer: I asked nicely. It's much easier (and pleasant for everyone involved) if you make them want to help you rather than force them to.

It's okay, good even, to change your opinion once you are presented with new information. There is no shame in saying: "I didn't know that... If I had known these facts, I would have had a different opinion on it."

It's okay to be wrong. Adults can be wrong too. Nothing wrong with that.

Refusing to learn and choosing pride over growth is not a "strength". It's a weak character trait. Sometimes we have to let go of our old views to make room for new, better ones.

I remember talking about this with my friend's son. We talked about how Pokιmon also have to forget old moves to make room in the move slot for new, better moves. And how Pokιmon also change and evolve when they become stronger.

We also talked about how pride or fear of looking ignorant can keep some people from asking questions in the first place, because when you ask a question, you indirectly admit you don't already know it. I admitted that I have been guilty of this and that I regret it. Asking questions to learn more is not cringe. Acting as if I knew more than I did when I needed help only hurt myself. And as I grew older, I realized that most people really enjoy if you ask for their expertise and guidance. I was afraid that they would find it annoying or think I was stupid, but that was not what I experienced when I worked up the courage to just ask. So: Ask questions, admit that you don't know, so it gives you the chance to learn.

A little later that day, my friend's son and I were playing this game on his PlayStation that I had never tried before... and I sucked so bad at it haha. He commented on something I did wrong, and I asked him "Would you please teach me how to do it?" and he taught me with patience and the cutest smile on his face. I asked him afterwards: "Did you think it was annoying that I asked? Or that I was stupid that I didn't already know?" and his answer was no... and he is smart kid.. He realized my point as he answered it.

After I succeed with doing the trick he just taught me, I praised his talent as my teacher, and I asked him again: "Do you think I was stupid for doing it right this time?" and he said: "No, it would only have been stupid if you continued to do it like before on purpose."

Exactly.

His nickname for me is Eevee. He then added: "I just taught you a new move and you gained some experience. Does this mean I can evolve you into a Vaporeon now?"

Touchι haha

This is going to be a very unpopular answer, but it is the truth. What motives me the most: Men, or more specifically, the idea of my future partner.

I know, I know, I know... Loving myself should be the most important thing. Women shouldn't seek validation from men.

I just can't help it. It's always the chief source behind any kind of motivation. There might be other aspects to it, but it you follow the line back to its root, it always has to do with a man or the idea of one. Is that healthy? Probably not.

However, I don't think it is always a bad thing. It surely can be, but it does motivate me after all. To do better. And even though doing better for myself might not be the main intention, it ends up being the result. Improving myself and my life for him, improves myself and my life for me. It's a very fortunate side-effect of that.

• likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.

The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 06-13-2020, 11:06 AM   #67
wolf82
Prodigy

All of that, which is way too much to use the quote button on, was incredibly insightful to read. Though I must say the part about not asking questions hit me on pretty personal level. Had to stop and remember that you're not directly calling me out for that haha. I completely see where you are coming from on the motivation. It's like in your exercise thread. Pleasing the (mostly male) users provided the motivation for you and your body yielded the results.

Oh, here's a good one I would love your insight on. How do you get deal with nerves/jitters for, say, a presentation? Not anxiety, which I'd say is something mostly different.

Old 06-13-2020, 12:10 PM   #68
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

What colors are your eyes?
How does your pussy and clit look like?
How do they feel on touching?
Same questions for tits and nipples?
Same question for ass and asshole?
When did you pee yourself last time?
What is your favorite role-play fantasy?
Which fantasy did you realize?
Whats your favorite color?
And for panties?
Which panty material do you like most?
How often do you change panties?
Did you ever use a panty gag?
How dirty will your panties be if you get horny during the day?
Did you ever stuff panties in your pussy?
What is your favorite fantasy you have not done in real life yet?
Do you prefer tampons or pads?
What is your preferred tampon size?
Do you masturbate when you have women days?
Do you have sex on women days?
Which zone is your most sensitive body part?
What is necessary to get you off really hard?
Did you ever fantasia to fuck your boss, teacher, doctor,...?
Would it make a difference if its a he or she (see question above)?
Do you poo on public toilets, at work, in university,...?
How do you clean before anal play?
Describe the details?
Does this arouse you like almost foreplay or is it "just" hygiene?
How far can you spread your legs?
How long is your pussy, you mentioned short?
Whats the distance between your asshole and pussy?
Do you like to have your anus teased?
How do you like to be teased?
Do you always wear nail polish and make-up?
How long are your hairs?
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2020, 01:02 PM   #69
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
All of that, which is way too much to use the quote button on, was incredibly insightful to read. Though I must say the part about not asking questions hit me on pretty personal level. Had to stop and remember that you're not directly calling me out for that haha. I completely see where you are coming from on the motivation.
As I said, I'm guilty of it too. I've become better at fighting it after I became aware of how I am only robbing myself of the opportunity to grow. It stills happens sometimes. Especially if it's something I feel like I am supposed to know at my age... but fuck, we can't know everything. Other people don't know everything either, and I am certainly not going to be more knowledgeable by not asking.

Quote:
I completely see where you are coming from on the motivation. It's like in your exercise thread. Pleasing the (mostly male) users provided the motivation for you and your body yielded the results.
Yes, you guys come to symbolize my future partner and his interests. Even though men have different preferences, I think most men would like a girl who is healthy, horny and in touch with her desires.

Quote:
Oh, here's a good one I would love your insight on. How do you get deal with nerves/jitters for, say, a presentation? Not anxiety, which I'd say is something mostly different.
It's a little difficult for me to answer because I deal with anxiety - and it often appears in the same situations where I would experience "normal" nervous energy. So I rarely experience nervous energy independent from anxiety.

That being said, I do a few things to trick myself into feeling more at ease:

I say to myself:

- The goal is not to deliver the perfect presentation (or whatever it is). The goal is to do it. To complete it. Either it will go well, or I will make mistakes that I can learn from to improve my next presentation. It's a win win, if you force yourself to think about it.

- If I say something stupid that makes people laugh... then so what? The world is depressing. If people can have a laugh on me, then it might not necessarily be a bad thing. It's my treat. You're welcome, bitches.

- Remember the "but did you die?"-attitude. Even if it goes horribly wrong, ask yourself "but did you die?"... probably not if you are around to ask that question. It wasn't the end of the world or of your life. You are alive to try again tomorrow.

- Luckily, most people are actually kind. If you make a mistake, they can relate. They know the pain. They made mistakes too. And yes, maybe there are some idiots in the audience who lack self-awareness and only focus on your mistakes without any empathy, but are those people really worth worrying about? They clearly got their own problems. Much more serious problems than you making a mistake during a presentation.

- The stage (or whatever arena the performance takes place in) is a playground and a lab. A place for me to play and experiment. I'll get to test the effectiveness of my chosen strategy. Regardless of the result, it's an opportunity to gain something. Finding out that something doesn't work is still progress.

When I make room for myself to make mistakes, I'll be more relaxed which makes it easier for me to succeed. Maybe even have a little fun in a very uncomfortable situation... and if you are having fun, it usually gives off this energy that counters nervous energy nicely.

This is a little embarrassing, but it helps so I don't give a fuck. Right before a presentation, exam or something similar, I listen to some guilty-pleasure empowering pop music. Something with an "I'm a bad and irresistible bitch"-vibe.. Almost anything by Taylor Swift, but especially Look What You Made Me Do, The Man, and You Need To Calm Down.

The most embarrasing song on my "don't fuck with me" playlist is Perfect Isn't Easy. Yes, the one from Oliver and Company. Don't judge me. It's silly and got the Disney version of a bad bitch vibe. Makes me feel hot and less serious - which is good if you are nervous. It's dumb... but it works

Another fun one that makes me giggle and feel powered up for a performance is this one: Just Do It. Before judging me, listen to the chorus. Don't tell me that you are aren't feeling at least a bit inspired by that

The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post:
Old 06-13-2020, 01:20 PM   #70
wolf82
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBlondie View Post

- Remember the "but did you die?"-attitude. Even if it goes horribly wrong, ask yourself "but did you die?"... probably not if you are around to ask that question. It wasn't the end of the world or of your life. You are alive to try again tomorrow.

When I make room for myself to make mistakes, I'll be more relaxed which makes it easier for me to succeed. Maybe even have a little fun in a very uncomfortable situation... and if you are having fun, it usually gives off this energy that counters nervous energy nicely.
I didn't die but I sure came close to it

Although I greatly appreciate all the wise words of wisdom you just provided, I really liked what you mentioned about making room for the mistakes. It's a totally different twist of the usual "try not make a mistake" and instead actually allowing for the mistake. Definitely something to try!
And, I'll certainly check out those last couple songs.

Old 06-13-2020, 05:09 PM   #71
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by matdoc View Post
Same questions for tits and nipples?
Same question for ass and asshole?
And for panties?
How do you clean before anal play?
Describe the details?
How long are your hairs?

Green

Clean shaven (or waxed). Pink. Outer labia is of average size, inner labia is very small, almost non existent. My clit is a little bigger than average. It takes a lot of the heat from a pussy spanking.

I'm not sure I understand this question.

It's so many years ago that I don't really remember.

Rape play/Non consent.

What do you mean?

Pink

And for panties?
Black or white

Cotton for comfort and for keeping the right pH level. I do really love the feel of satin too. But as long as the panties look cute, then I care less about the material.

1-3 times a day depending on how horny I am.

Yes, I don't mind the taste of my own juices.

If I am very horny they'll be completely soaked.

No. My pussy is very tight... and I think fabric is very difficult to force inside because the material causes friction too.

Long term orgasm denial while my partner still uses my body to reach release for himself multiple times a day. I just want him to fuck me with no regard for my comfort or pleasure. I want to be pushed until I am crying out of sexual frustration and pathetically begging him for release.

Tampons

The standard day time one, I guess?

You mean while I have my period? Yes. I masturbate in the shower.

Yes. I have two other holes to offer.

Nipples. Yes, more sensitive than my clit.

Pain.

I've fantasized about a teacher and my therapist.

I'm straight, but positions of any kind of authority are always hot.

No. Only at home.

How do you clean before anal play? Describe the details?
I do a 2 liter soapy enema. Hold it for as long as I can. Expel it. Use a 250 ml enema bulb douche multiple times until I only expel clear water. After that I exfoliate the outside of my asshole and the skin around it. Then wash the hole with soap and lots of warm water.

I hate to admit it... but the discomfort from the enema does turn me on. I am usually dripping wet before I'm done with my routine... even though I find the process of it disgusting. It's the mild pain that turns me on.

Not sure how to answer that. I can't do a middle split, unfortunately.

I've never mentioned short. I've mentioned tight. I don't know how "long" it is.

Haha.. I don't know honestly. Close enough that a guy could give me some "accidental" wrong hole painal and claim it wasn't on purpose.

Yes.

I've never tried rimming, and I don't want to try it, but I think I would enjoy the sensation. Besides that, I am masochist, so I have a love/hate relationship with having my holes stretched.

I always wear nail polish, but I don't wear make up as often as you might expect. I invest more in skin care than foundation. I get lash lift + tint done regularly, so it looks like I curled my lashes and wear mascara even when I don't. I tint my eyebrows slightly too and just brush them in place and secure them with some eyebrow gel instead of "drawing" the shape on. I don't wear lipstick every day, but I do use a lip scrub every morning to keep them smooth and soft, and I reapply a lip balm that tastes and smells like sugared citrus throughout the day. I like to look clean and feminine, but I want to let my skin breathe sometimes.

How long are your hairs?
I am clean shaven/waxed on my body. The hair on my head reaches my waist.

Old 06-14-2020, 05:16 AM   #72
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control4U View Post
Sure, he could have a gentle side. He wouldn't always just abuse you. But sometimes he would, perhaps quite a bit more than you want, and you'd be helpless to stop it. But he would still talk to you and you would develop a connection over time. Like a regular Dom/sub couple, with the obvious exception of you being his prisoner and having no say what he did to you.

I guess that's the main question I was asking really. Given the above circumstances, would you give up your freedom and normal life to live the life of a captive slave, knowing there would be times you are pushed past your normal limits?
Hmm... I do have a lot of non consent fantasies. There is something about no limits and no safewords that excite me a lot. Being pushed further than what is fun for me is an idea I dream about all the time.

However, now that I think about it... Maybe I am too picky to choose that life for myself (if I had the choice). It's not the no-limit lifestyle that I am not interested in, it's the fact that I can't choose the guy to live that lifestyle with. Knowing my own personality, I'm sure I would get Stockholm syndrome after a while with him even if he wasn't my type, but I would still prefer to choose my man.

So, I expected to say yes to this, but I must say no. I probably wouldn't choose that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk