Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 12-02-2020, 02:32 PM   #1
eddie91

Male 29/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (serious replies)

29/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place (serious replies)

Hi there! I'm a 29 years old, 1,70m Straight Male from Argentina ( -3 GMT ). I'm looking for a rather gentle and bratty Domme to sext, roleplay, talk about kinks and other stuff (yes real talk! who would have guessed that a pandemic would be so lonely? lol). Just sex gets a bit boring after a while and we both need to know each other a bit to dom and submit.

Who am I? I'm an introverted, sometimes shy, and smart guy who likes to make many jokes. I look like I'm 20 and I'm slim/fit. I consider myself above average looking and I have abs, but I have a few kilos to gain. I speak Spanish, English, a tiny bit of German (would love a german speaking Domme lol). I'm in the construction business, enjoy reading and learning about math, computability, algorithms. Yeah, nerdy guy. I play the piano and enjoy watching movies with big twists. Lately been I've been learning to program. I enjoy chatting about many things, both light and deeper topics, as long as the other part isn't just giving monosyllabics answers.

Are you still interested? I'm mainly into orgasm control/management and a bit of verbal humiliation (taunting and teasing) and curious about chastity (don't have a cage yet). I'm willing to try more things once we build a bond and trust but I can roleplay hardcore stuff right off the bat. I'm not one of those "I have no limits" kinda guy but we can go little by little. I'll be honest, won't flake you, will communicate everything to you, but I expect the same in return!

My hard limits are findom, feet, CEI, forced-bi, feminization, face pics. I'm not into cuckoldry (maybe if it is to lesbians, although just writing that sounds a bit too macho). Also the usual: illegal, permanent, pee, poo, blood, public. Yes, many limits, I know. I've played online before and have an idea of what I like and what I don't.

Are you still there? If you've read this far or have any questions send me a PM. I hope to hear from you soon

Advertisements
Kink Talk