Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2018, 06:24 PM   #1
jimmydean

Default Need risky dares for my exhibitionist girlfriend 27/F

Hey guys! Due to a lost bet, my girlfriend recently found out that she is extremely turned on by being naked in public. I’m looking for dares to help push her a little bit. Obviously nothing that’ll get her arrested, but ideally I want a high risk of her being seen by as many people as possible. I know that sounds contradictory lol but that’s why I’m asking for everyone’s input. Creativity is appreciated also. I can’t promise pictures at this point (I’m gonna try to talk her into it) but i can definitely give full reports for any that she completes. Thanks everybody!

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

All dares/ forfeits can be veiwed via skype

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
jimmydean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:58 PM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

How about just a simple impromptu wet t-shirt contest/ice bucket challenge?

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Qwertyasdfgh391 for this post:
Old 06-21-2018, 07:13 PM   #3
jimmydean

That’s not a bad idea. I was thinking about maybe taking that a step forward and getting her a white sundress and having her not wear anything under it next time it’s supposed to rain, then getting her soaked and taking her into a bar or something. I should also mention that I’m in central Pennsylvania and I’m fairly close to both a city and more rural area

Limits: scat, permanent, blood, illegal, sounding, pics(although I’ll show off on cam lol), online exposure

I lost in “loser gets pimped out” so if you send me a message with the word “reminder” in the subject, I have to do whatever you say no questions asked, within limits
Old 06-21-2018, 07:54 PM   #4
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

consider doing a fakeout of a much more extreme situation: Drive a good distance away into a secluded rural area, walk away from the car, and have her strip down. Maybe you too. Have her do some challenge or something to keep her distracted while you go lock the clothes in the car. Come back and pretend you locked your keys and phone in the car.

Look into painted on clothes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kftrSTgAx70

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 08:21 PM   #5
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

A good starter dare is getting nude in a public dressing room or bathroom for a certain period of time, or taking her clothes away. Say 15 minutes.

Also, an interstate drive naked is a relatively safe way of going. Show off for truckers, and have quick cover for others.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 06-21-2018, 08:28 PM   #6
jimmydean

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
A good starter dare is getting nude in a public dressing room or bathroom for a certain period of time, or taking her clothes away. Say 15 minutes.

Also, an interstate drive naked is a relatively safe way of going. Show off for truckers, and have quick cover for others.
I was thinking about maybe something involving a public bathroom or dressing room. Ill let you if it comes to fruition

Old 06-21-2018, 08:53 PM   #7
jimmydean

I’d like to reemphasize the fact that I would really appreciate creativity

Old 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM   #8
WeIsUs

Take your gf on an interstate drive where she's sitting naked in the backseat blindfolded with her hands tied to the handholds on the ceiling. Maybe open and close the windows as you please
WeIsUs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to WeIsUs for this post:
Old 06-21-2018, 10:06 PM   #9
jimmydean

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeIsUs View Post
Take your gf on an interstate drive where she's sitting naked in the backseat blindfolded with her hands tied to the handholds on the ceiling. Maybe open and close the windows as you please
I kinda like this idea

Old 06-21-2018, 10:26 PM   #10
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Creative s how you view something for instance taking a couple of those you have been given:
The white sundress or a skirt and top or white shorts, on a rainy day is great but don't take her in a bar that's too forced.. walking around in the rain getting wetter so it really clings and anyone can see is more fun .. then say to her I dare you to take it off ..
go out for a ling drive .. maybe going somewhere thats a few hours away.. start talking about playing a few 'games' when you arrive.. making it a bit more than just a trip.... get her thinking sex and then suggest you play a game as you drive.. .. every time either of you lose you take off a piece of clothing.. . . she takes off her panties... tease her.. bra next leave her top undone but her tits covered .. more teasing ... maybe pull her skirt up... show off her legs .. more tease ... make sure she can access your clothes ... then suggest she opens the top .. shows off her tits... puts her chair back .. I dare you to lose the blouse completely ... dare her to open the window and show off .. you could take it further and dare her to touch herself so someone can see but that depends on how turned on she gets...

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joker50 for this post:
Old 06-21-2018, 10:37 PM   #11
jimmydean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Creative s how you view something for instance taking a couple of those you have been given:
The white sundress or a skirt and top or white shorts, on a rainy day is great but don't take her in a bar that's too forced.. walking around in the rain getting wetter so it really clings and anyone can see is more fun .. then say to her I dare you to take it off ..
go out for a ling drive .. maybe going somewhere thats a few hours away.. start talking about playing a few 'games' when you arrive.. making it a bit more than just a trip.... get her thinking sex and then suggest you play a game as you drive.. .. every time either of you lose you take off a piece of clothing.. . . she takes off her panties... tease her.. bra next leave her top undone but her tits covered .. more teasing ... maybe pull her skirt up... show off her legs .. more tease ... make sure she can access your clothes ... then suggest she opens the top .. shows off her tits... puts her chair back .. I dare you to lose the blouse completely ... dare her to open the window and show off .. you could take it further and dare her to touch herself so someone can see but that depends on how turned on she gets...
You’re absolutely right when you say that going into a bar would feel too forced. Good call on having her walk around in the rain like that. And I totally understand the idea of building up to something. Lol I guess that I mean that I’m looking for a creative end game. Something to build up to. She was really quite brave the other night, and I’m looking to expand on that

Old 06-24-2018, 10:36 AM   #12
Taz55
Distinguished Member

My fiance and I like do this all the time. One fun one is to go on a hike in the morning or evening. Morning is better because the amount of people will increase instead of decrease, becoming more risky as you go. I usually give her task giving me her panties which requires her taking off her shorts/jogging pants just to give them to me. Or I dare her to walk naked from one trail marker to the next. Usually you can see or hear anyone coming and giver her something to throw on, and any kids are usually loud enough to hear ahead of time so we have never been caught. Also depending on how popular the hike tells you how many people there will be.

Another fun place is the movie theater. I've got a dice dare you could try if you want but seeing if you can get her naked in the back of a theater is fun.

Finally another good spot is a parking deck. Going to the floors where no one is parked is usually pretty safe. Just check for cameras. Even if there are cars you can guess how many people would be around. You can dare her to make a lap or drop her off naked on one side and have her come to you on another.

Those are just a few things we do hope one of those works!
Old 06-24-2018, 10:54 AM   #13
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

if she likes or has never tried bondage, maybe have her nude, bound, and blindfolded so that she doesn't know who can see her

possible addons:
-move her around via car so she doesn't know where she ended up being displayed.
-earplugs so she can't here the environment
-a gag increases her sense of helplessness but decreases the fun of hearing her stream of conciousness
-sex like that in what, for all she knows, is a public location
-claim that there's some sort of random decider (like dice) that determines how exposed she'll be, with one or more results being that you have to believe she's actually been seen before you stop her exposure
-body writing

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 05:15 PM   #14
jimmydean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
My fiance and I like do this all the time. One fun one is to go on a hike in the morning or evening. Morning is better because the amount of people will increase instead of decrease, becoming more risky as you go. I usually give her task giving me her panties which requires her taking off her shorts/jogging pants just to give them to me. Or I dare her to walk naked from one trail marker to the next. Usually you can see or hear anyone coming and giver her something to throw on, and any kids are usually loud enough to hear ahead of time so we have never been caught. Also depending on how popular the hike tells you how many people there will be.

Another fun place is the movie theater. I've got a dice dare you could try if you want but seeing if you can get her naked in the back of a theater is fun.

Finally another good spot is a parking deck. Going to the floors where no one is parked is usually pretty safe. Just check for cameras. Even if there are cars you can guess how many people would be around. You can dare her to make a lap or drop her off naked on one side and have her come to you on another.

Those are just a few things we do hope one of those works!
We have actually done similar things on hiking trails before. I loved your theater and parking garage ideas! We’ll definitely try both of them!

Old 07-04-2018, 08:56 PM   #15
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Any public fountains?
She could wear THIN white yoga pants, and a tight white T shirt, and no bra, and on a hot day complain about the heat, and announce she was going to go play in the fountain.
And after several minutes frolicking and cooling down and being entirely soaked, she could come out, and keep walking with you, playing up being oblivious to her clothing being see thru.

A second idea?
Buy a sundress from a thrift store (so it is dirt cheap) and manually loosen the seams, so it LOOKS intact, but is barely held together.

Drive somewhere busy (without parking close to where you drop her off), and let her get out. Announce that "OK, hun, I'll be back in two minutes. Gonna park the car than meet you here!"
Have her close the door, getting her dress caught, and then you pull out, tearing the dress from her, leaving her standing there, nude, as you drive away, oblivious.
She has to get from where you dropped her off, to where you park, in nothing but her shoes, to retrieve the tatters of her dress to cover herself with!

to test this, might be best to buy two dresses, and do a dry run, to ensure that it works smoothly. You want the force to tear the dress, not to drag her behind the car! Three dresses, with the seams BRUTALIZED to hell. The first one you want to grab the dress and pull away, and see if you can tear it from her with just your own body strength without pulling her down. The second (if the first is successful) is the dry run with the car. If both of those work out, do the real thing!

Advertisements
Kink Talk