Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2018, 06:05 PM   #1
ChelseaCamp

Default 18/F Looking for a weekend of fun, Fri-Sun

I just had my 18th birthday last week and I am super excited to finally be able to check out getDare. So to celebrate, I am hoping to kick off my getDare experience by being a slave for the whole weekend coming up. This Friday-Sunday I am not only off work, I also have the house to myself and I want someone to take charge of me. Ideally to keep my constantly in pain and humiliated and horny but not letting me cum. Someone to use me like a toy, while of course following my limits (which are in my signature). Shoot me a message on here if you would be interested, and if it is a good fit I will give you my kik so we can keep in constant contact this weekend (and if it goes well, maybe even into the future).

So let me know if we can have some fun!

Limits:
Full public, picture requests, social suicide, permanent, scat

Kik: Chelseacamp18

My Toys

ChelseaCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaCamp View Post
I just had my 18th birthday last week and I am super excited to finally be able to check out getDare. So to celebrate, I am hoping to kick off my getDare experience by being a slave for the whole weekend coming up. This Friday-Sunday I am not only off work, I also have the house to myself and I want someone to take charge of me. Ideally to keep my constantly in pain and humiliated and horny but not letting me cum. Someone to use me like a toy, while of course following my limits (which are in my signature). Shoot me a message on here if you would be interested, and if it is a good fit I will give you my kik so we can keep in constant contact this weekend (and if it goes well, maybe even into the future).

So let me know if we can have some fun!
Go to a sex shop and ask to be measured up for a chastity belt. Then if possible order one (steel for preference),
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk