Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-20-2018, 08:47 AM   #16
LittleMissPretty

Then I hope u like wedgies cause I dare you to get in a hanging wedgie with ur swimsuit so it doesnĄ¯t rip

Dislikes:
edging

Strong dislike:
anal, exhibitionism,

Limits:
Photos, Videos,a2m, strangers, public,Family, social Suicide, Permanent,
LittleMissPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:25 AM   #17
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Go to a truck stop bathroom and leave your clothes in the car. You will then go into the men's bathroom and handcuff yourself to a urinal. Everyone that walks in you will beg to use you however they'd like. Beg them to fuck you, piss on you, and if they want, shit on you. You may not leave until 10 different men have used you and both your ass and pussy have been filled with cum and you've been at least pissed on once. You will also give everyone that uses you, your name, phone number and email. Beg them to record you and take pics and upload them online. Have them send you the links to where they uploaded your humiliation

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:38 AM   #18
growler21d
Distinguished Member

I think a little more information is required

Do you live with anyone? If so, who?
Do you have any sex toys?
What type of house do you live in? Neighbour proximity, garden, etc?

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 09:48 AM   #19
ksoma
getDare Succubus

ya know, men are visual creatures, and the big thing about this site and people with our kinks is that seeing what we like is rare, because many people, understandably, don't share pictures or video.

So, how about this:
upload an avatar and make a gallery of at least 15 pictures. Be as sexy as you can without breaking site rules.
Also, on 10 different occasions, make a thread where you will make a custom video, 5 minutes or less, for the first three responders.
you will do anything except scat, puke, permanent damage, or stuff that would get you arrested (because I don't like those things, and it's my dare, so I nix them lol)

oh!
Here is one I've dared before, but I don't think anyone has ever done!
Get a plain white T-Shirt, a piece of cardboard that would fit inside of it (this will make sense in a minute), and sharpie.
Put the carboard inside the shirt (so you can write on the shirt without bleedthrough) and in large writing, write the words "GROPE ME" on the front and on the back.
Then hang the shirt a day so it dries.

Wearing a long sleeved, button down shirt, a skirt, shoes and the t-shirt, but no bra or panties, you will go to different places. I can think of at least two:
crowded public transportation, and a club.
In both places, you will push yourself into the middle of as many people as you can, and carefully work your button down shirt off. Drop it on the ground. (maybe get a few cheap ones from the salvation army, seeing as you'll be losing them each time you do this?).
If on public transport, hold on the the railings above your head so your arms are out of the way. Stand with feet shoulder width apart. And wait to be groped.
If anyone asks, either pretend you didn't hear them, or ask them "can't you read?"

In a club, you should hang out for several hours, and just let people grope you. On public transport, you should pick the longest commute you can, and go all the way there, and all the way back.
Either way, walk home from there, with the tshirt on full display so everyone you pass knows they can just grope you.
and after those two times, every sunday for 3 months, flip a coin. if heads, you're safe. if tails, you need to break out that outfit again sometime in the next week, and pick a place to be for at least 2 hours, to be available to be groped.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:28 AM   #20
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Ask your female friends if you can fuck their brothers. Ask male friends if you can fuck their sisters.
Beg them if you have to. And tell them you'll record it, and you promise to show them later.

Do your damnest to seduce and fuck every brother of all your female friends, and ever sister of all yoijr male friends. The more hesitant they are, the more you promise you'll do anything they want. Make it an offer to good to refuse.
Record it all. And show it to your friends later. Every male friend, offer to suck him off while he watches you lez out with his sister.
Every female friend, offer to lick out while they watch the video of their brothers fucking you.
Old 06-20-2018, 10:36 AM   #21
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Find out of your brother has a kik.
Make a new kik just to message him with. Start chatting and sexting with him. Become his online girlfriend. Learn about him, be his friend, and be happy to send him pics or video.
Don't show face, and take pics in a plain background so he doesn't recognize you.
If he says you remind him of his sister, just laugh or off as being silly.
Keep it up at least 2 months. In that time period, you're only allowed to masturbate and cum when sending him video, or when looking at pics and video he sends you.
Be hungry for dick pics and video of him masturbating.
Oh, you may not choose to just not masturbate. You have to cum while looking at what he sent you ever night. Old stuff of nothing new.

After 2 months, tell him you have a surprise for him.
When he asks what, don't reply. Just walk into his room in just a bathrobe or towel. Let it fall.naked. Tell him surprise. If he gets mad or thinks you're tricking him, tell him you're not, and you'll do anything he wants to prove it.
Old 06-20-2018, 11:36 AM   #22
Hugh

Every time you go to the toilet you will go in a large bowl and you will eat or drink at least half of the content
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:52 PM   #23
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I'm having fun thinking up things. Do you have a limit for how many we can submit?
Old 06-20-2018, 12:55 PM   #24
LittleMissPretty

nothere is not a limit

Dislikes:
edging

Strong dislike:
anal, exhibitionism,

Limits:
Photos, Videos,a2m, strangers, public,Family, social Suicide, Permanent,
LittleMissPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LittleMissPretty for this post:
Old 06-20-2018, 01:50 PM   #25
ksoma
getDare Succubus

OK. This is the absolute most ridiculous thing I could dare you.

Save up, and buy a sybian.
It's like... $1,500, so if you save $50 a week towards that goal, it would take you almost 8 weeks, which is 2 months, to save up. But it is possible.

Order it once you can afford it, and take it and set it up in your living room the moment it arrives. It doesn't matter who is home, or if anyone is in the living room or not. Take it out there, unbox it, and hook it up.
Then strip naked, right there, and toss your clothing aside, and get on it.
And spend the next 2 hours orgasming your little brain out. right in the middle of your living room.
Make eye contact and smile with anyone who sees you. As hard as talking will be while experiencing it, after your first orgasm, tell your mother, or sister, or any other girl that is there, that when you are done, they are welcome to use it.

This is as ridiculous as I can imagine, because it means spending money, and a good chunk of it. It may not be as extreme as others, but it would be hard to do. Sounds so fun though!
Old 06-20-2018, 02:30 PM   #26
ksoma
getDare Succubus

1) Donate to a clothing shelter ever pair of pants you own, and ever pair of leggings you own. For at least one year, you will wear skirts or dresses every day. The exception to this is a pair of thick leggings you can keep for in the winter, that you should take off when not outside.

2) Take every button down shirt you have, and remove the top four buttons. Wear a button down shirt in this condition, without an undershirt, at least once a week, for a year.

3) Create an exercise schedule, and a nudist fitness blog. You should work out for a minimum of a half hour, every day. Jogging, running, swimming, yoga, biking, etc. Whatever tones your body the best. You like swimming so assumedly you're already in good shape, but let's make it a goal to stay there! Write weekly blog posts with a minimum of 4, full body, front and back nudes. Talk about your fitness, where you're trying to focus on, etc.
Also focus on every compliment and sexual comment or catcall you get, and go into detail about how that makes you feel like this is all worth it, and makes you wet.
Reward yourself daily for completing your exercise by masturbating when finished. Including discussing how you masturbated in your blog post.
If there is a park or public pool you go to to do your workout, see if you can arrange, through your blog, for some other local fitness minded people to join you, not just in a workout, but in a post-workout group masturbation session.
Keep this up for a year, and you'll not only have a pushing punishment, but most likely results that will thrill you!
Obviously, anyone here who wants a link to your blog only has to ask.

4) Get a friend (or sibling) you trust to abuse you with this dare lol. Male or female.
Buy a remote control/blutooth vibrating dildo. Should be cheaper than the sybian lol. When you get it, try it out to make sure it works well. Get one with multiple speeds/settings, and only try the lowest and most basic.
Once you're sure it works, make plans. You want 8 full hours, outside the house, and in public. Parks, libraries, coffee shops, the mall, the movies.... doesn't matter where. Anywhere there are people. Your goal is to go there, with fresh batteries in the device, and replacement batteries as needed, and give your friend the control.
While in public, surrounded by people, you need to cum 10 times that day. If you cum that much, but there is still time left in the 8 hours? Then you just get to keep cumming.
Announce every orgasm by saying "I'm cumming!" when you do. You should be loud enough to be heard by anyone close (withing 5 feet) to you.
When time is up, and you guys leave, remove the vibe from your panties and clean it with your mouth, before stashing it in your purse.
Thank the person who had the control all day for making you cum in public, and offer then oral to thank them for it.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:53 PM   #27
Iamnotsure
getDare Sweetheart

Since there is no limit. Fuck your ass with a cucumber, while spanking your ass with a hair brush.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, orgasms denying, slightly public, light pain, light bondage

Off Limits: public, exposing my information, hurting, scat, illegal, writing too often, unhealthy things

Toys: Vibrator, hand cuffs, clothe pins, butt plug, chastity belt, my denial toy Oompa

I did already found a great slave. No need to contact me to become mine.

In a relationship already. Don't bother trying.
Iamnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:04 PM   #28
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Since there is no limit I'm guessing very few of these will be done.. lol

But here is mine just on the off chance. Be chaturbates bitch for 2 hours, flag yourself for bdsm, spanking, anal, oral, etc... must do as instructed for the duration. For my full benefit if this is selected / picked the scheduling of this must be approved by me so I can take part.

Last edited by MrSpanker; 06-22-2018 at 02:31 PM.
MrSpanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:36 PM   #29
LadyNoemi

Okay, since this is a punishment thread...

Drop nude. Write a paper sign with "PLEASE EXPOSE ME" on it and the current date. Write DUMB SLUT on your boobs. Kneel down, spread your legs. Take a picture clearly showing your boobs and your pussy while holding the sign in front of your stomach.
Choose one option:
  • Show face. Upload the picture on kinktalk for 1 week. Post a link here.
  • Hide face. Upload the picture on temporarily.exposed with 1 day duration and unlimited 12 hour extensions (no delete, downloadable). Send the link to everybody who contributed here.
LadyNoemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:12 PM   #30
ksoma
getDare Succubus

I count 45 dares right now.
Doing a third of them means doing 15, plus one of the one voted highest.
Still a few days to go, and I plan to think of more!

1) Become a nudist at home. Sleep naked with the door wide open. Shower with the door wide open. Answer the door naked. When friends come over? You're naked. If people raise issue, tell them you would rather they looked at you and objectified you sexually, than be covered up.

2) keep your pussy bare. Always. If possible, look into permanent laser hair removal.

3) For a month, text someone and ask them to give you three random times of day. Like, exact time (12:42pm, for example). Set an alarm for those times. When the alarm goes off, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you should strip naked and masturbate. It doesn't matter if you are sound asleep, or eating dinner, or at the supermarket, or getting a talking to by your father who is concerned about your current behavior pattern. You will strip and masturbate and cum.
And the next night, text someone and ask them to pick three new times for you.
And if anyone is every curious why, just tell them to come visit you at the time they said, and they'd get to see what was happening.

4) At night, after the street lights turn on, and before they turn back off in the morning, get dressed in a bra, an undershirt, a shirt, panties, leggings, a skirt, socks and shoes, and leave your house with a coin and your phone.
Go for a walk. Walk along the sidewalk/street, so you pass under the street lights.
At every other light, flip the coin. If it is heads, keep moving. If it is tails, take off one article of clothing, and leave it on the ground under the light. After stripping each article of clothing, take a selfie as full body as possible, and then keep walking.
Once you've stripped the last thing, and the only thing left are your shoes, go to the next streetlight and, standing under it and being lit up entirely, masturbate.
After you cum, walk back home the way you came. Under every street light, flip the coin again. Heads is walk, tails is masturbate to orgasm again.
Pick up your clothing as you go, but don't get dressed.
Remember, a selfie before and after you strip each article of clothing. Try to video yourself masturbating. If cars pass, wave. If cars stop to ask what is up, tell them you're just looking for a place to masturbate. If people stop to watch, let them. If they ask why, explain it's just a game.
You can not cover with your arms at all, or cross your legs.

When you get home, one more coin flip. Heads, you ring the doorbell, then lay down using your clothing as a pillow, and masturbate while waiting for family to let you in. Tails, you just walk in, naked, with your armfull of clothes.

Advertisements
Kink Talk