Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-04-2018, 10:59 AM   #1
pinksweetangel

Default 26/F looking for fun dares for my vacation

So im leaving for my vacation in about a month and am planning some things right now. And i tought maybe i should ask for some fun dares here also. I'm travelling with my bf who also likes to play dares with me from time to time(and like to take pictures of dares he makes me do).
As for the likes, if im in a daring(read horny) mood i sometimes like to show off a bit, but mostly kind of hidden. So i like the risk of maybe getting caught. For example having my tits or pussy on display in the woods was a big turn on. I dont think anyone saw me, but they might have.
Also non public things would be nice, things i could do with(or to) my bf, and things he could do to me.

Toys we are bringing are:
we vibe 4(the remote version, not the phone connect sadly)
ben wa balls
A mini vibrator(sort of like a bullet but a little bit bigger)
and a normal size vibrator.
If any suggestions for more things we should bring just post them and we might consider them.

Limits are pee poo, and anything to do with it. Also permanent stuff extreme pain are a no go.

Then the vacation. It wil be a car vacation, so we will be driving the first few days, we might be able to do some small dares, but things like drive naked are a no go here because most of it will be in pretty crowded places.
Then our final destination. We will be near a beach in a tent(so no hotel dares, and no balcony to flash off)

Then the things i allready need to do:
wear the bikinis as rolled in this dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...10#post3297810
That prettymuch means i will probably not be allowed to wear a bikini top at all by my bf for this vacation(maybe he wont even let me bring 1) And i will be showing some ass as wel, but as far as i know that should not be a big problem where we are going.
Then my bf also dared me to get a full brazilian wax down there, so no hair will be left and it should be gone for a while atleast i hope so. And with the gstring bikini this is probably the only way to go aswell because i dont want any hairs peeking around it.

So to end it all, if any of you know of any dares i should try or any items i should bring or things i should do(or my bf, you can give him dares as well) Then let us know.
pinksweetangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:47 AM   #2
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

A clit pump would be something else fun to bring with.
Nikeryda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #3
pinksweetangel

i have never used 1, but what would that be used for? Making my clit more sensitive? It is allready very sensitive, i cant really hand it being touched all that much. So if a pump would make it even more sensitive then it would just hurt i think
Old 06-04-2018, 12:03 PM   #4
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

It does increase sensitivity so maybe it's not good for you. Maybe some nipple pumps instead?
Old 06-04-2018, 12:08 PM   #5
pinksweetangel

now im probably going to sound like a complaining bitch, but kind of the same problem. I cant really take much in those regions, im a sensitive girl. But then again that makes it easier for me to orgasm as well so i should not complain to much should i?
Old 06-04-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
Nikeryda
getDare Sweetheart

No it's fine everyone's different. We all have our different quirks.
Old 06-04-2018, 12:59 PM   #7
pinksweetangel

also ideas for clothing are liked. It wil probably be warm, and i wil probably be wearing my bikinis a lot. But you can also suggest some of those. Please not too expensive tho
Old 06-04-2018, 03:59 PM   #8
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

I have 3 dares for you.

1. Get naked in the tent, have your boyfriend take all of your clothes to the car. You are naked until he decide to go get them.

2. Have him go get only your swim suit bottoms. He will hide them somewhere outside of the tent. He'll then tell you warmer or colder when you get closer or father away from them while you are naked. How long will it take you to find your bottoms? It may be best to do this at night time.

3. Go into the water with your boyfriend when the beach is busy. Take off your swim bottoms and give them to him. He can head back to the beach leaving you completely naked for as long as he likes again. Maybe you'll find a break in the crowd that you can make a run for it, otherwise you'll have to wait until he is ready to bring you your swim bottoms.
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 05:28 PM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksweetangel View Post
So im leaving for my vacation in about a month and am planning some things right now. And i tought maybe i should ask for some fun dares here also. I'm travelling with my bf who also likes to play dares with me from time to time(and like to take pictures of dares he makes me do).
As for the likes, if im in a daring(read horny) mood i sometimes like to show off a bit, but mostly kind of hidden. So i like the risk of maybe getting caught. For example having my tits or pussy on display in the woods was a big turn on. I dont think anyone saw me, but they might have.
Also non public things would be nice, things i could do with(or to) my bf, and things he could do to me.

Toys we are bringing are:
we vibe 4(the remote version, not the phone connect sadly)
ben wa balls
A mini vibrator(sort of like a bullet but a little bit bigger)
and a normal size vibrator.
If any suggestions for more things we should bring just post them and we might consider them.

Limits are pee poo, and anything to do with it. Also permanent stuff extreme pain are a no go.

Then the vacation. It wil be a car vacation, so we will be driving the first few days, we might be able to do some small dares, but things like drive naked are a no go here because most of it will be in pretty crowded places.
Then our final destination. We will be near a beach in a tent(so no hotel dares, and no balcony to flash off)

Then the things i allready need to do:
wear the bikinis as rolled in this dare https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...10#post3297810
That prettymuch means i will probably not be allowed to wear a bikini top at all by my bf for this vacation(maybe he wont even let me bring 1) And i will be showing some ass as wel, but as far as i know that should not be a big problem where we are going.
Then my bf also dared me to get a full brazilian wax down there, so no hair will be left and it should be gone for a while atleast i hope so. And with the gstring bikini this is probably the only way to go aswell because i dont want any hairs peeking around it.

So to end it all, if any of you know of any dares i should try or any items i should bring or things i should do(or my bf, you can give him dares as well) Then let us know.
Take with you two one-piece swimsuits. Go down to the beach wearing one, and carrying the other. In the water change from one to the other. Bf can do the same with swimming trunks.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:02 PM   #10
pinksweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Take with you two one-piece swimsuits. Go down to the beach wearing one, and carrying the other. In the water change from one to the other. Bf can do the same with swimming trunks.
i dont have a one piece if you mean 1 piece in the more traditional style bathing suit? I only have bikinis for this trip(and probably only the bottoms as well)
Old 06-05-2018, 03:08 PM   #11
sadist87

Get some wireless vibratory and put them on your most sensitive spots and give the controls to your boyfriend and he can decide what random moments to turn them in so you won't know when it will happen

Limits: scat eating, piss drinking, findom, face pics, gore, public and family.
sadist87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 03:16 PM   #12
pinksweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadist87 View Post
Get some wireless vibratory and put them on your most sensitive spots and give the controls to your boyfriend and he can decide what random moments to turn them in so you won't know when it will happen
we where allready kind of planning on doing that, that is why we bring the wevibe. We have done it before, and it is great fun(recommend everyone to try this atleast once)
Old 06-05-2018, 09:54 PM   #13
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,I have a dare for you:

One evening go walking or to dinner as follows (20-40min):

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a shirt and a skirt or a dress. If this would be too visible, wear a jacket or scarf.

J
johank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:50 PM   #14
highlander

U ruled out naked driving for too busy and for top half I understand to obvious but I don't think you pussy should be denyed ur bf at any time so the dare is to not cover it in the car I think you should be bottomless with vibe in if ur really that shy with a micro skirt but I don't think you need it also for car u can't refuse ur boyfriend access to it. Also for the beach nude swimming and fuck in the sea u must orgasm if ur wise as quietly as u can lol
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:02 AM   #15
pinksweetangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by johank View Post
Hey,I have a dare for you:

One evening go walking or to dinner as follows (20-40min):

Tie your tits (each tit separately and close to body) strong enough to keep the rope in place. Wear a bra (tighter is better) and a shirt and a skirt or a dress. If this would be too visible, wear a jacket or scarf.

J
That wont work, i have big tits so it will show pretty obvious. And a jacket or scarf in warm weather? Dont think that is a great idea

Advertisements
Kink Talk