Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-21-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Default Gay Sweat Slave

I got turned into my friends sweat slave last week. We were both 15 and he is really fat.

Part I
So basically, last week, my friend said I could go with him and his family on holiday to Spain. (BTW We live in England so we can take the train-Euro train) We were sitting on the train and he said:
"Hey Daniel, wanna play truth or dare?"
I said "Yeah" and we began to play. It was mostly simple dares like moan loudly or make fake dirty phone calls (his parents were on another carriage BTW), until he said:
"I dare you to go into the bathroom, strip naked and wait for me." He looked at me in the eyes, telling me he was serious.

So I stood up and walked into the bathroom, stripped naked and waited.

After a while I heard him ask to come in.

He laughed at my cock and called it tiny. It was 6.5 inches and I thought it was big, but he pulled out an 8 inch of his own.

"Time for the second part of the dare: Be my slave for this holiday." I looked at him as he snapped a photo of me naked and shivering, "First task." He said, "My ass is incredibly sweaty. Lick it for me." I thought he was kidding at first, but then he took his pants off and turned around.

When I didn't start, he pushed me back on the floor and sat on my face.

"Lick, now! Slave!" He said to me, while twisting my cock. I started to lick his sweaty hole and drinking his sour sweat.

After a while he got off me and told me to get up. He forced my mouth open and shoved his cock inside, all 8 inches went down my throat as he pissed and thrusted back and forth.

After he finished pissing, he came down my throat and pulled out.

"Clean yourself up and come outside, whore." He said to my panting body, lying on the floor, shivering.

Part II Preview
He grab my thighs and forced my legs open, took one hand and inserted a finger into my tight hole.

I moaned loudly and he called me a slut. He spat on my face and in my open mouth. He took his finger out and shoved it in my mouth, then placed his balls, which were wet with sweat, over my nose.

If you want to meet me on Omegle, put 'Fparadox' as an interest.
NaughtyBoy069 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtyBoy069 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay master, gay slave, sweat