Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2018, 01:53 PM   #1
kyle_quin

Talking Public Humiliation:Shopping and locker room

Requesting a dare that incorporates both diapers and really embarrassing tighty whities where I first have to somehow purchase them at a store in a humiliating or embarrassing manner then have to workout, go in the sauna and change in the gym locker room. First post please don't knock me for trying this out.

Last edited by kyle_quin; 05-29-2018 at 05:12 PM.
kyle_quin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 05:11 PM   #2
WinnieI2P

Hello Kyle,

Just a note to start: People don't usually put this much detail in dare requests. It's like you've planned out half the dare already lol.

The dare: Let's start you out with a simple one. (Since you mentioned diapers, I'm assuming you're into wetting, but skip those parts if you aren't.) First, go to whatever store you're planning to buy the diapers at. Ask an employee to show you where they are. When you go to pay, make eye contact and small talk with the cashier

Next time you go to the gym, wear your tighty whities and regular clothes but pack a diaper and gym clothes in your bag. When you change into your gym clothes, make sure you spend a lot of time in just your tighty whities, and bend over at the waist to show them off. Do your workout as usual. Make sure to stay hydrated, but don't pee.

Go to the sauna when you're done. I don't know what the sauna norms are in your area, but I don't think anyone will mind if you keep your embarrassing underwear on, right? Stay in there for a while.

When you're done in there, let out a little squirt of pee—enough that it might blend in with your sweat, but might not. Don't try to hide it, but you don't need to draw attention to it either. Make your way to the changing room, but change in this order: first take off your pants and underwear, then put on the diaper, then change your shirt, then socks, then finally put on your pants. If you're feeling daring, start peeing as soon as you have the diaper on, and don't stop till you're empty.

Best regards,
Winnie
WinnieI2P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:22 PM   #3
Kimberlypinkpanties

Please give me a dare to dress as a sissy and shop at goodwill and try on girls clothing and stilleto heels. And tell the salesgirls the outfit is for me. And ask them to take my picture so i can post it on twitter so my owner mistress cleo at the sissy academy. Will know i completed my sissy assignment for sissy humiliation class . Or any humiliating tasks you wish . I will submit proof by posting the video on my twitter.
Kimberlypinkpanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:51 PM   #4
kyle_quin

The buying of diapers was not as embarrassing as anticipated, the cashier pointed me to where they were and was really unfazed even I showed back up with a huge package of diapers my size.

The locker room was a different story. I normally wear tighty whities so that wasnt super embarrasing however I accidently peed a bit too much and it was pretty obvious and the locker room was packed so someone had to notice. Then I swear everyone was staring at me putting the diaper on cause it was so loud. I dont think anyone noticed me wetting it though. Thanks for the dare though.

Will continue to do related dares if i get more!

Last edited by kyle_quin; 06-21-2018 at 02:59 PM.
kyle_quin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, tighty whities